Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland (76513 Views)

There's Nothing Like Tinubu Symbol In Holland - Pics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Logos Spotted In Holland (pics/vid) / Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Oyinbo man: what's the plate for?

for election in my country

Oyinbo: No wonder you have so much immigrants here so people vote once you give them plate with logo?

Yes

Nigeria should not have existed in the first place
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by PharmacyStore: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

No be lie... na to just raise money find one country enter and double hustle legitimately make person get rest of mind
Omo, the hustle sef choke...
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Princelumide: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Which kind mumu post be dis one sef...
Which one is person plate for another man country? Who dat one help...
undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Can Tinubu lift any of those plates?

With his hands shaking uncontrollably.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Abujason: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
knowhowk:
That is Infinity Symbol ..Has nothing to do with Tinubu ..

Why you dey mind the half-brains? Soon they will start celebrating anytime they see the letter T because na only Tinubu name start with the letter T.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by BurialGround: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Realist12:
It's a symbol of continuum, he's maintained the signature cap for a long while and that's to let you know how ideological Tinubu is, this is a man that reiterates "progressive " all the time, because that's what he stands for . We all can see the continuum progress in Lagos. Just as Tinubu laid the foundation of a progressive new Lagos, we need a new Nigeria with a new blueprint that can be developed on by successive administrations . We truly need Tinubu to move Nigeria out of these stagnant state.
Obi and Atiku have held offices in the past likewise Tinubu we all see the pace Lagos is moving with due to working initiatives and blueprint inherited by the governors.

Tinubu is not original. We'll soon Sue him for faking Infinity symbol and claiming ownership.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Melonsmasher: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
mumu Nigeria woman for Holland..

Who even told her the infinity logo was invented by Tinubu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Godfullsam(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Foolishness

So this is how low the Tinubu urchins could go now ?

Are they even aware that the northerners have turned there backs on APC grin cheesy grin cheesy

Yes o... the northerners and APC have turned their backs at APC and Tinubu. They have turned their fronts to Obi and labor party. Everybody will vote for PO. Even those in the core north and core Muslims .

Congratulations in advance for the much deserved victory.

idiot!

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Desusi: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Betternext:
Will the plates vote for him?
Before nko?A man gifts make a way for him!
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Demolakay: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jagaban is unstoppable force to be reckon with, even in far away Holland. See Asiwaju Emilokan dishes in Holland

video here

https://mobile.twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1560177051419742209
DAT symbol itself dose NT belong to Jagaban nor is he d originator. D symbol is a Nubian symbol,ND originated from d Nubian dynasties of old times.so why d hysteria?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Mandate2023: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Obviously food no dey the plate. An indication of hunger tongue

Am indication of more tears for u.....at least u will have something to cry inside
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by cheerishMe: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jagaban is unstoppable force to be reckon with, even in far away Holland. See Asiwaju Emilokan dishes in Holland

video here

everything about this man, agbado, Ewa, beans , dodo now the plate to put it nothing more ,,chai
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Omo, the hustle sef choke...

We go continue to dey hustle dey pray to God

We dey buy baron Romero 100 slate for 225k today 100 slate of Baron Romero is nothing less than 850k

Abi na Hennessy vsop wey skyrocket enter 550k business con dey tire person to do.. u go wake up,to go market go tire you if say I get girlfriend or wife,den go yab me dey call me lazy man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by anonimi: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
City boy is unstoppable phenomenon

Do you mean his city of Lagos that is a glorified ghetto
A city without mass transit light rail, without pipe-borne water in all houses despite annual flooding, without free education for all children in schools with adequate teachers?

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

SB2020:
Interesting facts about Addis Ababa and Lagos light rail projects.

Addis Ababa / Lagos
Cost == $475Million / $1.2Billion
Length == 34km / 27km
Time to Complete == 4years / 7years (projected)
Year Awarded == 2011 / 2008 (Construction began 2010)
Contractor == China Railway Eng. Corp (CREC) /Chinese Civil Eng. Constr. Coy (CCECC)
Population == 5Million / 20Million

Ethiopia has managed to deliver Sub-Saharan Africa’s first modern light rail project which opened in the capital Addis Ababa on Sunday, and in the process, beat Lagos whose own rail project remains four years behind schedule.

Ethiopia’s rail project was delivered on time, despite its being longer than the Lagos – Badagry rail line currently under construction.

Addis Ababa’s two line 34-kilometre system was built by the China Railway Engineering Corporation (CREC) and cost $475m, 85 percent of which has been covered by China’s Exim bank. The Lagos Light Rail Project or Blue on Badagry Expressway, was to have 13 stations from Okokomaiko to Marina via Iddo for a total of 27 kilometres.

The contract was awarded to the Chinese Civil Engineering Construction Company (CCECC) at the cost of $1.2 billion in 2008, and was to be delivered in 2011. Survey work took one year between August 2009 and August 2010 while construction began July 2010.

The work is being implemented using the public and private partnership (PPP) model, whereby the state builds the infrastructure and the private sector provides the rolling stock and management. However, the project has not worked out according to the plan.
The 2011 deadline was missed, even though the State government got a loan to fund the project.

Source
http://businessdayonline.com/2015/09/addis-ababa-beats-lagos-to-light-rail-as-construction-delays-mount/

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Demolakay: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=Thedon22 post=115831725]O ma se oo ! People are really stressing Obi and co. Now he will start thinking of how to go to Holland. The way he has been jumping up and down you will know he is unsure of himself. May we not labour in vain.[/quote
See dis one bleating LYK a warthog. Soo because dey use a infinity symbol on a plate in Holland,ur convulsing,wen enlightened pple know d symbol is a universal symbol.
Even Abike Dabiri mumu madam,is echoing d same stupidity!
U pple beta grow up! Even d restaurant DNT know wat a Bleep is Jagaban.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Spain007(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Obviously food no dey the plate. An indication of hunger tongue

Hahahaha.....

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Melonsmasher: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Our fathers have been hoping, we don dey old and still hoping

Everyday things are going bad, I was planning to travel with air peace home this period, saw 100k plus omo I changed mind,u can't travel by road cus of kidnappers and if u travel home,it's either army,police, ebubeagu and UNKNOWN GUNMEN u go dey avoid... I'm in support of BIAFRA but not in support of violence or bloodshed

Word brother

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by chaloskyx: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
lol you branded a single bunch of plates came online and are forming people in Holland support BAT na u sabi just make sure you chop your own clean mouth me sef i go brand potty for the man so that he would pay me Afterall what else is associated with a man who bed wets
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

We go continue to dey hustle dey pray to God

We dey buy baron Romero 100 slate for 225k today 100 slate of Baron Romero is nothing less than 850k

Abi na Hennessy vsop wey skyrocket enter 550k business con dey tire person to do.. u go wake up,to go market go tire you if say I get girlfriend or wife,den go yab me dey call me lazy man...
Gravity seems not to be working once there's inflation over here, man.

Me wey dey cook steady for house dey am talk less of pesin wey na buka be hin sure plug...
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Decent09(m): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwWbe-ruC6s

video here

Ah mo food reach our table oo
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Stanleyq: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
Holland people are hungry?
Then, let him go rule Holland naa
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by leokid866: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Stanleyq:
Then, let him go rule Holland naa
lol you people don't seem to understand the influence of those in diaspora on local politics.......you think Abike Dabiris commission is just for jokes......
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by okunwaye(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fools in large multitude

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Shadowdreamz: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nonsense and jagbanjastic, who u epp. So common ceramic plate him u make me waste my data. Arrant nonsense. Una go fail woefully. Next feed please
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Gravity seems not to be working once there's inflation over here, man.

Me wey dey cook steady for house dey am talk less of pesin wey na buka be hin sure plug...

Lol, I barely cook cus of tiredness, the prices just go up,ponmo na 600 for 1,small chicken lap na 1900,Turkey own na 2500
Omo. I go meet my aunt,make she help me buy guinea corn,millet corn,ginger and make she help me run PAP... i put am for my fridge,na wetin i dey drink for night on a daily, anytime I get strength i go cook,if i no cook na pap straight up. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by comodo: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwWbe-ruC6s

video here

This goes to show that this Diaspora woman brain small like this. That's an Ouroboros insignia for crying out loud. Oh my people perish for lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by comrChris(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Showcasing high level of illiteracy even in far away Holland
So infinity symbol is now attributed to Tinubu
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by TinubuThief: 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Banhammy717:

That man you're insulting is a blessed billionaire.
Where did he get the money from? Which business is he doing to acquire those huge amount of money and house both at home and abroad?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Linesman(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Craze Full Your Head.
Why You Run Leave Nigeria?
But Sha, Last Last, the Fire Go Touch Everybody.
Vote Wisely.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Stanleyq: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
leokid866:
lol you people don't seem to understand the influence of those in diaspora on local politics.......you think Abike Dabiris commission is just for jokes......
So, Abike will tell those in diaspora to come home that time? Let me believe this only if oga tt wins, just come back to this post and tell me, did nt i tell u, then i will offer u something cos of this instinct.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by mila1121(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Let them use it and eat agbado

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ministerial List: 5 Ex-Governors, Technocrats Lead Tinubu’s 42-Man Cabinet / Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.