Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland (76509 Views)

There's Nothing Like Tinubu Symbol In Holland - Pics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Logos Spotted In Holland (pics/vid) / Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by KazikageSama: 12:34am On Aug 20, 2022
What is the plate for? Is it for Eba? Is it for Garri? Is it for beans and dodo? grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Poleski: 12:59am On Aug 20, 2022
I base in Holland and that is BS. Either this Yoruba woman sold the plates to the business for less or gifted it to the business.

Holland doesn't give a f*uck who Tinubu is, especially, a former drug criminal.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by orisa37: 2:20am On Aug 20, 2022
TinubuThief:

Ur Papa and ur useless Tinubu are very wicked souls. Goat like u without sense of your own zombie

E pain am well we'll.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Fujiyama: 5:12am On Aug 20, 2022
Realist12:
It's a symbol of continuum, he's maintained the signature cap for a long while and that's to let you know how ideological Tinubu is, this is a man that reiterates "progressive " all the time, because that's what he stands for .

^^^
The hood doesn't make the monk. What exactly is his ideology? undecided

You say "progressive". Which (provide real proof please!) "progressive" policies did he execute (as governor) or legislate (as senator)?

Since his declaration for president, some Nigerians (those ignorant of his lack of ethics) have been waiting for him to clearly articulate his plan for the country he wants to lead. Unfortunately for his handlers, he has been a complete disappointment in this regard. Instead of telling Nigerians what he will do if elected, the man has been telling banal tales about root crops and tubers. What?! undecided

Realist12:
We all can see the continuum progress in Lagos. Just as Tinubu laid the foundation of a progressive new Lagos, we need a new Nigeria with a new blueprint that can be developed on by successive administrations . We truly need Tinubu to move Nigeria out of these stagnant state.

^^^
No.

This man has held the post of so-called APC national leader for 7 years going on 8. If he could not positively influence government in any way between 2015 and 2022, he certainly will not be able to influence government in 2023 and beyond - even if he holds the post of president.

He is a very poor candidate, full stop. He cannot escape the legacy of death and destruction of the Buhari administration - an administration he helped to birth, nurture and promote. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is joined to Muhammadu Buhari forever and ever - and nothing, nothing will ever change that.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Realist12: 5:29am On Aug 20, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
The hood doesn't make the monk. What exactly is his ideology? undecided

You say "progressive". Which (provide real proof please!) "progressive" policies did he execute (as governor) or legislate (as senator)?

Since his declaration for president, some Nigerians (those ignorant of his lack of ethics) have been waiting for him to clearly articulate his plan for the country he wants to lead. Unfortunately for his handlers, he has been a complete disappointment in this regard. Instead of telling Nigerians what he will do if elected, the man has been telling banal tales about root crops and tubers. What?! undecided

^^^
No.

This man has held the post of so-called APC national leader for 7 years going on 8. If he could not positively influence government in any way between 2015 and 2022, he certainly will not be able to influence government in 2023 and beyond - even if he holds the post of president.

He is a very poor candidate, full stop. He cannot escape the legacy of death and destruction of the Buhari administration - an administration he helped to birth, nurture and promote. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is joined to Muhammadu Buhari forever and ever - and nothing, nothing will ever change that.

We all saw his mentees interpreted the progressive Ideology in their government, look around those he personally mentored and those understand who used the ACN manifesto. For someone who had fought for our democracy and has adorned the symbolic cap for ages . He's the best man to interpret the progressive ideology, Buhari is a retired military personnel, former head of state and from CPC there's little influence Tinubu can have on him before fracas comes up
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Fujiyama: 6:06am On Aug 20, 2022
You haven't addressed my questions about Tinubu's policies (as governor and senator) but let's put that aside for now.

Realist12:
We all saw his mentees interpreted the progressive Ideology in their government, look around those he personally mentored and those understand who used the ACN manifesto.

^^^
I guess you are talking about the likes of Raji Fashola, Rauf Aregbesola etc.

One thing stands out about Raji Fashola: his opposition to passing freedom of information legislation in Lagos state. Fashola criticized the Jonathan administration on this very matter, only for him (fashola) to turn around (after Jonathan signed FOI act into law at the federal level) and oppose the same legislation in lagos. Only dishonest, unethical people do this sort of thing. angry

Rauf Aregbesola did have some 'progressive' policies - particularly in education. But at what cost? His state was insolvent and could not pay civil servants, teachers etc. for years! Is that 'progressive' enough for you? undecided Did he faithfully follow his 'mentor' and the ACN manifesto to the letter with his (mis-)management of the resources entrusted to him?

Realist12:
Buhari is a retired military personnel, former head of state and from CPC there's little influence Tinubu can have on him before fracas comes up

^^^
So Tinubu "knew" all this and still went ahead to back Buhari? Tinubu knew he would not be able to influence policy in a Buhari administration and yet he still threw his weight behind Buhari, merged parties with him, campaigned for him, sold him to voters etc. To what end? What was the point? undecided

It means Tinubu was out of his depth and obviously didn't know what he was doing. Or...he knew exactly what he was doing and the deal was that he (Tinubu) would 'keep quiet' for 8 years and wait his "turn". undecided

This all points to a man with very poor judgment or an unprincipled man desperate for power at all costs. Either way, a very unsuitable candidate. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not the right man for the job, full stop.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Realist12: 6:23am On Aug 20, 2022
Fujiyama:
You haven't addressed my questions about Tinubu's policies (as governor and senator) but let's put that aside for now.

^^^
I guess you are talking about the likes of Raji Fashola, Rauf Aregbesola etc.

One thing stands out about Raji Fashola: his opposition to passing freedom of information legislation in Lagos state. Fashola criticized the Jonathan administration on this very matter, only for him (fashola) to turn around (after Jonathan signed FOI act into law at the federal level) and oppose the same legislation in lagos. Only dishonest, unethical people do this sort of thing. angry

Rauf Aregbesola did have some 'progressive' policies - particularly in education. But at what cost? His state was insolvent and could not pay civil servants, teachers etc. for years! Is that 'progressive' enough for you? undecided Did he faithfully follow his 'mentor' and the ACN manifesto to the letter with his (mis-)management of the resources entrusted to him?

^^^
So Tinubu "knew" all this and still went ahead to back Buhari? Tinubu knew he would not be able to influence policy in a Buhari administration and yet he still threw his weight behind Buhari, merged parties with him, campaigned for him, sold him to voters etc. To what end? What was the point? undecided

It means Tinubu was out of his depth and obviously didn't know what he was doing. Or...he knew exactly what he was doing and the deal was that he (Tinubu) would 'keep quiet' for 8 years and wait his "turn". undecided

This all points to a man with very poor judgment or an unprincipled man desperate for power at all costs. Either way, a very unsuitable candidate. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not the right man for the job, full stop.

Nigeria yearned for an end to PDP government, Jonathan made corruption easy , a lot of corruption was going on under his government down to stealing security funds. who else do you think had the clout to boot Jonathan out of office ? Is It Atiku? Remember Tinubu worked for Jonathan in 2011 .
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Lbabyheavens01(m): 8:39am On Aug 20, 2022
So how does this add to the lives of the poor masses in Nigeria
PandoraObi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwWbe-ruC6s

Jagaban is unstoppable force to be reckon with, even in far away Holland. See Asiwaju Emilokan dishes in Holland

video here

https://mobile.twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1560177051419742209
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Successkay12(m): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2022
TinubuThief:

Ur very stupid and senseless urchin. Ur criminal Tinubu is a thief so go kill yourself goat

Children of hate that what their useless and senseless opinions to be other people opinions with force. Mumu set of people. U will forget Obi soon same way u guys forget Kanu
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Fujiyama: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2022
Realist12:
Nigeria yearned for an end to PDP government, Jonathan made corruption easy , a lot of corruption was going on under his government down to stealing security funds. who else do you think had the clout to boot Jonathan out of office ? Is It Atiku? Remember Tinubu worked for Jonathan in 2011 .

^^^

And your point is?

You haven't said anything we don't already know.

Jonathan and the PDP are almost ancient history...at least at the federal level. Jonathan could not deliver the goods and that's why he and his party are no longer in power. The problem is...his replacement (supported by the APC) has done an awful job. And Tinubu's role in this disastrous APC government cannot be overlooked or minimized.

Tinubu is unfit to lead. There's no other way to put it. Failure should be punished, not rewarded with more responsibility.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by Thedon22: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Chiffy:

What is this one even saying. Peter Obi was already living and creating business opportunites in Lagos long before Tinubu became Governor. I was born and lived in Lagos long before Tinubu became governor (while he was still pushing drugs between naija and chicago). So what are you all about Tinubu's Lagos? I saw lagos before Tinubu, during Tinubu and after Tinubu. And I can tell you during Tinubu was the worst because Lagos transitioned from military serenity to agbero impunity.

To even think that up till now you have not heard Tinubu utter a word about his plans for Nigeria, yet you support him blindly, the same way you supported Buhari. All because he is your tribe. Who is then the tribalistbetween you and I.

One thing I will assure you is that when Peter Obi becomes president and construction begins on the Port Harcourt Sea Port. and Onitsha Port. You"ll look for the Igbos and beg them to come back.
So, Portharcourt will be your next stop. Maybe you will go there and insult Wike the way you are doing to Tinubu. Thank God Portharcourt people are reading this.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Lol, I barely cook cus of tiredness, the prices just go up,ponmo na 600 for 1,small chicken lap na 1900,Turkey own na 2500
Omo. I go meet my aunt,make she help me buy guinea corn,millet corn,ginger and make she help me run PAP... i put am for my fridge,na wetin i dey drink for night on a daily, anytime I get strength i go cook,if i no cook na pap straight up. Lol
Life no suppose hard...

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland by EmekaCharles10(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
leave them funny people
Hohaiiiode:
I have seen this symbol everywhere here. Sorry but globally that have nothing to do with tinubu . That is infinity. Make una try d read

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ministerial List: 5 Ex-Governors, Technocrats Lead Tinubu’s 42-Man Cabinet / Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.