Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How To Cure Hypertension And Reverse Strokes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Hypertension And Reverse Strokes (438 Views)

Help!!Can Herbal Medicine Actually Cure Hypertension? (180 Blood Pressure Level) / Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? / See How To Cure Hypertension { High Blood Pressure} At Home In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cure Hypertension And Reverse Strokes by rosehearts(f): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
HOW TO CURE HYPERTENSION AND REVERSE STROKES

Please someone should help me with information I have lost.

I got information in the past about a particular drug that cures hypertension and reverses strokes. I didn't take it serious then because I didn't need the information.

But now I really need the drug to save someone whose life is now being threatened. However I've forgotten the person who gave me the advice but I can remember he led me to a site where I read about a 128yr old woman who had used the drug to elongate her life.

Anyone with information about the drug should please help me with it. I will be very grateful.
Re: How To Cure Hypertension And Reverse Strokes by MFGCooperative: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
rosehearts:

I got information in the past about a particular drug that cures hypertension and reverses strokes. I didn't take it serious then because I didn't need the information.

But now i really need the drug to save someone whose life is now being threatened. However I've forgotten the person who gave me the advice but I can remember he led me to a site where I read about a 128yr old woman who had used the drug to elongate her life.

Anyone with information about the drug should please held me with it. I will be very grateful.

The drug you're looking for is Cardiovax.

The blog where the 128yr old woman told the stories of her life can be found at https://totalcureblog.netlify.app/.

"Cardiovax is a clinically tested organic product for curing hypertension, reversing strokes, healing the heart and achieving comprehensive wholesomeness through detoxification. This product is notorious for making people feel young again. "

You cam buy original Cardiovax capsules at [url]totalcure.ng[/url].

Hope this helps?
Re: How To Cure Hypertension And Reverse Strokes by Prosmart77(f): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Say NO to Stroke
Say NO to Heart issues
Say NO to high blood pressure
And many more terminal diseases with our wonderful Ayurvedic natural health care products for different health challenges.

I understand that you already started with that which has been prescribed here. But if you are still willing to see other options then, sincerely speaking what I have to recommend is a stem cell product that is 100% organic with no artificial or inorganic chemicals.

You need a product that will work for you at the cellular level. A product which will go directly to repair damaged cells, rejuvenate weak cells, multiply good ones and, reactivate dormant cells.

Stem Cell product therapy is used to treat different ailments that hitherto have been considered incurable by the conventional treatment system.

I will share with you that which has worked for many who have used this product.
I'M NOT JOKING. NEITHER, IS IT A MARKETING SCAM.

What I have does really WORK and it can help save this person's life.

If you are willing to get the information,

Call now or chat me on; 07034779565

rosehearts:

But now I really need the drug to save someone whose life is now being threatened. However I've forgotten the person who gave me the advice but I can remember he led me to a site where I read about a 128yr old woman who had used the drug to elongate her life.

Anyone with information about the drug should please help me with it. I will be very grateful.
Re: How To Cure Hypertension And Reverse Strokes by HisSplendor: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2022
MFGCooperative:

The blog where the 128yr old woman told the stories of her life can be found at https://totalcureblog.netlify.app/.

"Cardiovax is a clinically tested organic product for curing hypertension, reversing strokes, healing the heart and achieving comprehensive wholesomeness through detoxification. This product is notorious for making people feel young again. "

You cam buy original Cardiovax capsules at [url]totalcure.com.ng[/url].

Hope this helps?

Guy, I salute that Cardiovax This drug saved my dad from death in 2016. He had stroke and the situation was fast detoriorating. Someone, a family friend recommended Cardiovax to us. Dad's situation began to improve within days! In few weeks, stroke was gone and hypertension disappeared. With time, he regained youthful strength to a good extent. Today, my dad's 88yrs but when you see him, he looks like someone in his early 70s. The whole family now uses the drug. We have never recorded any sickness since we started using it to detoxify ourselves. But, why are the hospitals not creating awareness about this? People are dying needless deaths. Cardiovax rocks, I swear!
Re: How To Cure Hypertension And Reverse Strokes by Bossdave: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
HisSplendor:

Guy, I salute that Cardiovax This drug saved my dad from death in 2016. He had stroke and the situation was fast detoriorating. Someone, a family friend recommended Cardiovax to us. Dad's situation began to improve within days! In few weeks, stroke was gone and hypertension disappeared. With time, he regained youthful strength to a good extent. Today, my dad's 88yrs but when you see him, he looks like someone in his early 70s. The whole family now uses the drug. We have never recorded any sickness since we started using it to detoxify ourselves. But, why are the hospitals not creating awareness about this? People are dying needless deaths. Cardiovax rocks, I swear!

Yeah, I can relate.

The drug has been very helpful for my mum. I think it's a great drug for everyone to use.
Re: How To Cure Hypertension And Reverse Strokes by rosehearts(f): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2022
MFGCooperative:

You cam buy original Cardiovax capsules at [url]totalcure.com.ng[/url].

Hope this helps?

Thank you sir.
Re: How To Cure Hypertension And Reverse Strokes by rosehearts(f): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2022
Prosmart77:
Say NO to Stroke
Say NO to Heart issues
Say NO to high blood pressure
And many more terminal diseases with our wonderful Ayurvedic natural health care products for different health challenges.

I understand that you already started with that which has been prescribed here. But if you are still willing to see other options then, sincerely speaking what I have to recommend is a stem cell product that is 100% organic with no artificial or inorganic chemicals.

You need a product that will work for you at the cellular level. A product which will go directly to repair damaged cells, rejuvenate weak cells, multiply good ones and, reactivate dormant cells.

Stem Cell product therapy is used to treat different ailments that hitherto have been considered incurable by the conventional treatment system.

I will share with you that which has worked for many who have used this product.
I'M NOT JOKING. NEITHER, IS IT A MARKETING SCAM.

What I have does really WORK and it can help save this person's life.

If you are willing to get the information,

Call now or chat me on; 07034779565

Okay

(1) (Reply)

NRI Products For Arthritis / Mix Onions And Olive Oil Together To Cure These 5 Diseases / vox pop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.