Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo (937 Views)

Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’ / Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo by kenechukwuj(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
I would rather vote someone I don’t like but very competent than someone who I like, but steals - YUSUF ABUBAKAR

YUSUF ABUBAKAR GAMBO NARRATES HIS DREAMS

Arewa! You see that, Peter Obi? I don’t even like him. I may not like either his tribe; Igbo or his religion. When I think of challenges of governing Nigeria, I would imagine a man of steel and toughness, not one with a feminine voice like Peter Obi.

After performing Tahajjud (Islamic night prayer), which I followed up with deep meditations on Allah’s words. I went to sleep as I had done other nights. Never involved in many revelations, so I consider each, a privilege not just because of its scarcity, but also for its symbolism.

On this night in a revelation, I was thrown into and abandoned in a deep well filled with scorpions by violent mob.

Struggling to climb out under the heavy venomous scorpions’ attacks and losing hope, I heard that familiar but uniquely funny voice scream; hold unto my hand. Relief and tears. I could not believe it.

Who did I see trying to pull me out of the scorpions infested well? Peter Obi! At this point, did I have to care he was someone I did not like?
Who can resist life at a point of death? I woke up wondering what just happened.

I sat down, started thinking about what I just saw in this revelation. Deep in my thoughts, I was imagining; If my beloved pregnant wife were to be in need of emergency healthcare in the middle of the night - trust Nigeria’s hospitals when they ask you to deposit 100k or no treatment, If I watched my wife dying and someone tapped at my back and offered to pay, would I reject such a gesture and watched my wife die because it was coming from someone I didn’t like? If that help came from Peter Obi and I rejected it, what would you do to me as your brother, father, son, in-law or friend?

After this incident, I vowed to rather vote someone I don’t like but very competent and honest than someone who I like, but steals from me and kills me.

After going through Peter Obi’s records and plans for Nigeria, we can only deceive ourselves if we think the North does not need help.

Are we going to say no because a good man we don’t like wants to save us? Let us be wise.

15 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo by TinubuThief: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin
Tilumbu comes to mind. Ole !!

8 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin
Tilumbu comes to mind. Ole !!

what did he steal from you ?
Re: I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo by Ever8090: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Right thing to do but our youth are useless..they will vote in one idiot then hang around to complain about bad leadership.

Vote Obi and his vice who are embodiment of intelligence and energy, but they are gunning for the either two tested and trusted criminals in Atiku and Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo by kenechukwuj(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
If Nigerian loses this opportunity of electing Peter Obi, it's likely that this country will face the worst economic crisis ever.

Please MODs do the needful

2 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo by Generalnomercy: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good talk
Re: I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo by KingKO22: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin Awon Zombidients creating threads to make themselves happy but in reality they knw they can't win shi shi grin

Awon Labour in vain of IPOB/ESN of Obituary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo by Mrkindness: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
FatherCHRISTMAS:

the idiot used billions Van to steal Nigeria money.

3 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo by StormpyBee: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
KingKO22:
grin Awon Zombidients creating threads to make themselves happy but in reality they knw they can't win shi shi grin

So you mean anybody that doesn't support Tinubu is now IPOB.

Behave your self.

Vote PO 2023

4 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo by Newton2024: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Our generational wealth. Tinubu Ole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo by kenechukwuj(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
KingKO22:

You seem to be in severe pain. Don't worry, the real shocker will come to you by February next year.

Vote Peter Obi for better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo by ajekpaks(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
well said
Re: I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo by chinae(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Let the message sink
Re: I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo by Omoslim26: 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Moh247 comman see oo comman warn ipob them don start again oo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto / Why Atiku Will Never Win Election In The North / I Dreamt About Peter Obi: What's The Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.