Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Modernsexism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Modernsexism (1363 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modernsexism by tyson55(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
My brothers, today we have seen the true face of the woman. She accepts your GIFTS, she accepts your MONEY, she accepts your heart, and she breaks it in your face, gives you her tears and rides away with dreams of love again in her mind, what said our lord? The father of Modern Sexism, the man who adores the cheater, is the culprit. People watch the world turn, and when something isn't right they tend to sit and watch, we have seen, now we act.

In the high schools, men fight men for women, brothers turn on each other, when one brother wins, he loses his heart to the woman, it is all for nothing. People have seen BRIDES cheat on their wedding day. Will you spend everyday of your life wondering if your lover will cheat on you! Will you get red eyes from sleepless nights, wondering if she'll sleep with her boss for a promotion? Some women are not made for marriage. They give you their body, then get another man. Never relate the cheater or the LovePeddler, with a real woman, the respectable woman. Never turn on your brother for a woman that you will sleep with for one night. Brotherhood! I urge all men to take steps to find ways to stop the disloyalty of such, to be cheated on, on a wedding night, is truly barbaric of the woman, not in the strip clubs, not in your own house. The internet is a powerful thing, use it. And to think, she may lie with her husband in his arms, cuddle with him for warmth, but under it all, the other night, she was with another man, and she smiles about it, with her, she has no regrets, restore the laws of sexism, if she cheats, she must have no right to take the good mans property, or earnings.
Re: Modernsexism by kinguy(m): 12:45am On Aug 06, 2011
true talk my guy,
Re: Modernsexism by amblors(m): 12:52am On Aug 06, 2011
word.
Re: Modernsexism by MrsChima(f): 12:54am On Aug 06, 2011
This is some bullshit.
Re: Modernsexism by pleep(m): 1:21am On Aug 06, 2011
@Op you write his like a poem. undecided

anyway I agree, divorce law Is heavily slanted towards women. Girls really don't know how well they have it.
Re: Modernsexism by Mynd44: 2:07am On Aug 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

This is some bullshit.

Some serious bullisht
Re: Modernsexism by owo2390(m): 2:10am On Aug 06, 2011
The same can be said for men.

It's not modern sexism. It is the law of the land.

Man cheat. Women cheat.
Re: Modernsexism by tyson55(m): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

This is some bullshit. 

Mrs.Chima, you and i know that Women's relationships today follow
a very predictable pattern:

They push men for commitment
They get what they want
They lose interest in sex
They become attracted to someone else
They start cheating
They become angry and resentful
They begin telling their partners that they need time apart
They blame their partners for their behavior, and eventually, after making themselves and everyone around them miserable for an indefinite, but usually, long period of time, they end their relationships or marriages.         

If you're a male, like most other males, you would probably never suspect that your partner is cheating, not only because of your wife’s or girlfriend’s seeming disinterest in sex; but also because you have the belief that your wife or girlfriend is a “good girl.”  Unfortunately, males are frequently left/divorced by their wives and girlfriends without ever knowing about their wives' and girlfriends' infidelities.
Re: Modernsexism by DieOne(f): 6:51am On Aug 06, 2011
What exactly is the gist here plz?!
Re: Modernsexism by owo2390(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2011
men are angry because women cheat.

Big whoop!!!
Re: Modernsexism by claremont(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2011
@OP: Sound points!
Re: Modernsexism by pendo89(f): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2011
@ ok op

And what exactly do men do? never heard of men who sleep with the bridesmaid on their wedding night? Well, what you mentioned up there happens to both gender.

UNFORTUNATELY the problem will persist till the day the devil gets kicked out of this world and it automatically becomes heaven and we the angels. (dream)
Not even a group called 'brotherhood or sisterhood against immorality will put a stop to it.
You just have to search for the few not so rotten fruits and enjoy life
Re: Modernsexism by dave2(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2011
Is very sad, men are always on the losing end angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
U spend your hard-earned cash on a woman, at the end of the day she dumps you or cheats on you sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Modernsexism by MMM2(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2011
another heart break, angry

sorry op

No time 4 luv,

Census Continues. undecided
Re: Modernsexism by Sijo01(f): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2011
Op. It seems ur wife cheated on u on ur wedding day.
oh sorry, so sad, just take heart its not d end of d world.
***hissed*** loser!
Re: Modernsexism by UpDates1(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2011
girls are losers weda you like it or not
Re: Modernsexism by Mynd44: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2011
This OP has being dumped by a NIGERIAN girl
Re: Modernsexism by Lordpriestley: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2011
he that adores d LovePeddler is always d culprit. Just as we have cheats in d women fold, we have worst men who see nothing good in a virgin or a single girl but always find d best in other people's bride n can spend their last drop of blood 2 get what they want
Re: Modernsexism by WebSurfer(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2011
Eyahhhhhh
Re: Modernsexism by WebSurfer(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2011
Eyahhhhhh
Re: Modernsexism by White007(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2011
tyson55:

My brothers, today we have seen the true face of the woman. She accepts your GIFTS, she accepts your MONEY, she accepts your heart, and she breaks it in your face, gives you her tears and rides away with dreams of love again in her mind, what said our lord? The father of Modern Sexism, the man who adores the cheater, is the culprit. People watch the world turn, and when something isn't right they tend to sit and watch, we have seen, now we act.

In the high schools, men fight men for women, brothers turn on each other, when one brother wins, he loses his heart to the woman, it is all for nothing. People have seen BRIDES cheat on their wedding day. Will you spend everyday of your life wondering if your lover will cheat on you! Will you get red eyes from sleepless nights, wondering if she'll sleep with her boss for a promotion? Some women are not made for marriage. They give you their body, then get another man. Never relate the cheater or the LovePeddler, with a real woman, the respectable woman. Never turn on your brother for a woman that you will sleep with for one night. Brotherhood! I urge all men to take steps to find ways to stop the disloyalty of such, to be cheated on, on a wedding night, is truly barbaric of the woman, not in the strip clubs, not in your own house. The internet is a powerful thing, use it. And to think, she may lie with her husband in his arms, cuddle with him for warmth, but under it all, the other night, she was with another man, and she smiles about it, with her, she has no regrets, restore the laws of sexism, if she cheats, she must have no right to take the good mans property, or earnings.

@OP,

You have delivered a super point.

All you have wrote makes a loy of sense. You couldn't have said it more better.
Re: Modernsexism by jellyloveb(f): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2011
Do women now cheat more than men? undecided
Re: Modernsexism by iice(f): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
Whine
Re: Modernsexism by Mynd44: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2011
jellyloveb:

Do women now cheat more than men? undecided

Yes!!!!!!!
Re: Modernsexism by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2011

Finally! An ARTICLE I AGREE WITH! smiley You HIT some nice nails ON THIS!!! Fellow GUYS are Guilty of points here! Waiting for when their friends GIRL will turn on HIM or ACTUALLY starting the fire that would cause a rift, in his friends relationship! Materialistic Girls on the other hand, are not ALWAYS satisfied with what their guys provide! CHEATING IS A SCOURGE!!! SMH!!! Kudos OP! wink
Re: Modernsexism by MrsChima(f): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2011
This is a response to somebody that said divorce is slanted toward women. Let me just say this. In many parts of the world DIVORCE is not favorable toward women HOWEVER in America, UK, and Canada divorce is LUCRATIVE for women.

If other parts of the world favor women in divorce I AM CERTAIN the divorce rate will skyrocket for sure. A woman in her RIGHT mind will not tolerate BULLSHIT nor FUCKERY to survive.
Re: Modernsexism by eghost247(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2011
[size=25pt]Echoes of a Broken Heart[/size]
Re: Modernsexism by jellyloveb(f): 2:00am On Aug 07, 2011
Mynd_44:

Yes!!!!!!!

Since When?

Did you carry out a research on this?
Re: Modernsexism by lindabon: 2:12am On Aug 07, 2011
Jezz!! my eyes bleed from reading

anywho, thank God i'm not like those bloody women. wicked Jezebels of the world.  wink wink wink wink
bring them to me lemme teach them some serious lessons on how to be genuinely committed in a relationship  grin grin grin
b4 dey become completely submerged in their atrocious ways
Re: Modernsexism by kinguy(m): 4:48am On Aug 07, 2011
D@s y i luv 2baba. Get d baby, be a father not a husband
Re: Modernsexism by Mynd44: 6:12am On Aug 07, 2011
jellyloveb:

Since When?

Did you carry out a research on this?

Since BABE! Cheated on me with her husband
Re: Modernsexism by White007(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Broke Sugar Daddy With Pot Belly Or A Rich Sugar Daddy With Six Packs? / 60 Things Guys Should Know About Girls / Why Is It That Girls Cal Been Prudent As Been Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.