Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Exposed: How Tinubu Is Sponsoring Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: How Tinubu Is Sponsoring Obi (2379 Views)

A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC / Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally / See How Tinubu Square Was Remodeled Over The Years (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: How Tinubu Is Sponsoring Obi by Abdu81: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
stabilizer:
My dad told me the same thing last month
Your dad is foolish for deceiving you and if you accept that you are stupid.
Re: Exposed: How Tinubu Is Sponsoring Obi by Abdu81: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Malocity:
For the fact that Obi is only visiting Churches. I agree.

Why is his Vice not meeting with Northern Leaders too?

There is something not clear with Obi candidacy. To me is not a surprise but like I said before Obi will shock his OBIDIENT(S).

Let me sit and watch the game.

You should be taken hospital for mad people.
Your brain is damaged
Re: Exposed: How Tinubu Is Sponsoring Obi by Abdu81: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
The money that tinubu pays this yoruba Muslims destroys their brains.

Imagine a living man obi working for a dead candidate tinubu.

Such audacity from a Yoruba Muslim

Fools.
Re: Exposed: How Tinubu Is Sponsoring Obi by slivertongue: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
TollMind:
News out let does not have a Name or even a source, these Tinubu campaign team are a total disappointment, no smart move or idea at all, nothing good can ever come out from pail minded individuals who are money driven, due to greed and shear foolishness, a total definition of waste

They are making matters worse for APC
Re: Exposed: How Tinubu Is Sponsoring Obi by Malocity(m): 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Abdu81:

You should be taken hospital for mad people.
Your brain is damaged

To you that your brain still functions, please you forgot to add 'to' before "hospital" with your wrong grammar and please for you to be able to read and understand what I wrote means your brain is questionable.

You lack respect for humanity and as rude and violent as you are, your kind is another problem we have in this country. You need Jesus to give you some sense in order to know how to address people.
Re: Exposed: How Tinubu Is Sponsoring Obi by paramakina202: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
He is also sponsoring Atiku grin
Re: Exposed: How Tinubu Is Sponsoring Obi by Kewtt: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
cool
Re: Exposed: How Tinubu Is Sponsoring Obi by naijapips04: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
I have always suspected this. Tinubu is chilling in London because Obi is aggressively campaigning for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Reason I Don't Want Peter Obi To Win! / Tinubu Is Not The Owner Of The South West College Transcript / Stolen Ddc Machines Not Ours, Says Inec !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.