Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS (5813 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Fkmodhi: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is so wrong and when the Army come heavily on them now they will be wailing that they are killing innocent young man....

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Opintiwa:

So you created a moniker in another persons name .

And your job is to come here and post anything he posts as a reminder ?

grin grin grin

God please help Nigeria leaders to build more Asylum . People are mad

Is another user not gen Buhari on nairaland. Was it what Ekpa posted or noy?
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Parachoko: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
care4you:
I pity this guy!!

You I'll have a long adventure with these dreadful guys!

It's better to die with your colleagues than to be captured alive!

The shit ain't gonna be funny at all!

Pure fact @the bolded
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Newton2024: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02u83WdDo4ts9dBDeWuUhdS6AntCnqYb8MeT7Li3m2MhS4sdfBcREEUM1K6pPkgn9Dl&id=108873745000342
SENT AS RECEIVED

*Urgent Message to All Southerners,Especially The Yorubas In The SouthWest*

*IN THE COMING WEEKS ...WARNING!!*

Take note:
1. Do not report any Fulani herdsman to police.

2. Simply take deterrent action.

3. Monitor every stranger in your midst, trust none

4. Disengage every stranger from domestic jobs.

5. Let every community/village have warring vigilante groups.

6. Never gather at one place for any discussion.

7. Train yourself for emergencies, never sleep without protective material.

8. Obey the instincts of your domestic animals, they alert you on certain dangers

9. Use a whistle or metal gong to alert everyone.

10. Mind your movements, be conscious of your environment.

11. Don’t buy from strangers or unknown northerners.

12. Be ready for battle.

13. Don’t talk too much, just plan.

14. Let"s defend our homeland.

DANGER IS SMELLING

Some of the Abokis you connect with...
To fetch you water,
To clean up your shoes,
To sew your clothes,
To help you dispose off your refuse,
To help you have your nails or hair cut,
That sells fruits,Suya or food stuffs,
The iron condemns boys,
The Maiguard,
The Maitea,
The Okada riders,
Your gatemen and night securitymen..
Etc.
'ARE ALL ACTING AS INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS FOR BOKO HARAM,BANDITS,ANSARU AND ISWAP....

This is according to the information extracted from a top terrorist Commander arrested couple of weeks back n Ogun State.

PLEASE, LET'S BE MORE CAREFUL WITH THE WAY AND MANNER WE RELATE WITH THIS CATEGORY OF PEOPLE MENTIONED ABOVE.

IF POSSIBLE DISENGAGE THEM FOR THE PURPOSE OF YOUR SAFETY AND THAT OF YOU FAMILY AS A WHOLE.

Peace be unto everyone reading or hearing this message.

This is a very important message to all yoruba men and women. Boko haram has joined forces with Fulani herdsmen/Bandits, in Nigeria. They have strategised and gathered ammunitions and weapons. They are set for WAR.
Let us also plan,strategised and get prepared so that it won't catch us unaware!!!

*Gbogbo Omo Yoruba,Oduduwa a ja fun wa o*

*****COPIED*****

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Opintiwa: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Is another user not gen Buhari on nairaland. Was it what Ekpa posted or noy?

I know you are the only one who has such time to create those kind of monikers .

If that is not madness tell me what it is .

Just imagine i open a moniker and it will be Laimohammed .

I will just devote my time to be republishing everything Lai says .

You really need mental help and the injection you should receive is not the normal one .

I am talking about the big iron one that has a handle like scissors .

And it should be injected directly above your spine , i mean close to your skull . So you can vomit those hard substances quickly

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Newton2024:
SENT AS RECEIVED

Take note:

8. Obey the instincts of your domestic animals, they alert you on certain dangers

12. Be ready for battle.

DANGER IS SMELLING

To fetch you water,
To clean up your shoes,
To sew your clothes,
The iron condemns boys,
The Maiguard,
The Maitea,
The Okada riders,
Etc.
'ARE ALL ACTING AS INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS FOR BOKO HARAM,BANDITS,ANSARU AND ISWAP....

This is according to the information extracted from a top terrorist Commander arrested couple of weeks back n Ogun State.

PLEASE, LET'S BE MORE CAREFUL WITH THE WAY AND MANNER WE RELATE WITH THIS CATEGORY OF PEOPLE MENTIONED ABOVE.

IF POSSIBLE DISENGAGE THEM FOR THE PURPOSE OF YOUR SAFETY AND THAT OF YOU FAMILY AS A WHOLE.

This is a very important message to all yoruba men and women. Boko haram has joined forces with Fulani herdsmen/Bandits, in Nigeria. They have strategised and gathered ammunitions and weapons. They are set for WAR.
Let us also plan,strategised and get prepared so that it won't catch us unaware!!!

*****COPIED*****

Mumu people
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Opintiwa:

I know you are the only one who has such time to create those kind of monikers .

If that is not madness tell me what it is .

Just imagine i open a moniker and it will be Laimohammed .

I will just devote my time to be republishing everything Lai says .

You really need mental help and the injection you should receive is not the normal one .

I am talking about the big iron one that has a handle like scissors .

And it should be injected directly above your spine , i mean close to your skull . So you can vomit those hard substances quickly

So I created Simon ekpa moniker on Twitter.
Una bingoism is out of this planet
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Opintiwa: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

So I created Simon ekpa moniker on Twitter.
Una bingoism is out of this planet

Who created it here . Because i also know for a fact he does not have a facebook or instagram he said it . And its on his wall .

So someone who does not have time for facebook and instagram will come to a faceless forum to do reminder for you .

Nnamdi is in Detention

Now you went ahead to open Simons moniker , tell me are you mad or not ?

I might as well say both of you are crazy

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Newton2024: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Mumu people
SENT AS RECEIVED

Take note:

12. Be ready for battle.

DANGER IS SMELLING

To fetch you water,
To clean up your shoes,
To sew your clothes,
The iron condemns boys,
The Maiguard,
The Maitea,
The Okada riders,
Etc.

*****COPIED*****
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Opintiwa:

Who created it here . Because i also know for a fact he does not have a facebook or instagram he said it . And its on his wall .

So someone who does not have time for facebook and instagram will come to a faceless forum to do reminder for you .

Nnamdi is in Detention

Now you went ahead to open Simons moniker , tell me are you mad or not ?

I might as well say both of you are crazy

Ipob terrorist stop mentioning me. Address the simon Ekpa message on Twitter. If u want to deny it as usual deny.
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Opintiwa: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Ipob terrorist stop mentioning me. Address the simon Ekpa message on Twitter. If u want to deny it as usual deny.

Lol are you running away from your foolishness ?

Now i pointed it out do you see how foolish you look ?

Old man without brain .

A man like you will say something , instead of you to talk to him man on , you came to nairaland opened a moniker in the persons name to remind everyone anything he says .

And you are above 39 o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Opintiwa:

So you created a moniker in another persons name .

And your job is to come here and post anything he posts as a reminder ?

grin grin grin

God please help Nigeria leaders to build more Asylum . People are mad
onye nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Opintiwa: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
onye nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Pahahahahaha

So what i said now pained simon from Twitter down here .

Oyiboupdate you need help Asap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by BiafraInc: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

This criminal and murderer, so you are still breathing? Ok!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by BlackPantherxXx: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sabonbuharirufa:
Yes IPOB dear. We have got to know it's this Indigenous People Of Body-no-well (IPOB) that is sponsoring the killings. And you're the spokesperson. What's is the name of the soldier and where did you shoot the video? I blame the Nigeria's army and DSS that allow the fooolish to rubbish in the name of propaganda and working for a walking corpse like Tinubu.

What does Igbo killing Igbos have to do with Tinubu?

Tinubu isn't responsible for your family's generational poverty.

Probably your dad and grandad too were as obsessed with MKO and Awolowo instead of the useless fools to work hard in life.
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Probably your dad and grandad too were as obsessed with MKO and Awolowo instead of the useless fools to work hard in life.

Ipob terrorist the most dumb sect of Igbos
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
THIS ISNT RIGHT
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Omoslim26: 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
The ESN are militants,it is the job of the army to crush them,so let them up their game and do their jobs.
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by floret23(f): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02u83WdDo4ts9dBDeWuUhdS6AntCnqYb8MeT7Li3m2MhS4sdfBcREEUM1K6pPkgn9Dl&id=108873745000342
If I were you, I would go and arrest unknown gunmen. I know you can do this as a patriotic citizen.

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by KosiGee(m): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Your sins will find you out. I think you are involved in violent crimes in the South East.
You must be happy doing this but remember one day for the thief and another for the owner of the house.
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:30am On Aug 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

How can I prove it am I a bingo? Ask your fellow bingo looking at Buhari left ears since 2015 instead of holding their elected officials accountable. As ak IPOB bingo no matter how u try to sound learned you'll end up sounding foolish

trash from major slavish
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Omoslim26:
The ESN are militants,it is the job of the army to crush them,so let them up their game and do their jobs.

Crusher for Canadian loud
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:31am On Aug 19, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

even refugees have a say from Benin republic

come back home first...TueH

MKO was a criminal..Facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by fatima7onochie: 6:51am On Aug 19, 2022
stop liesstop lies...
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2022
Omoslim26:
They are militants and terrorists
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2022
floret23:
If I were you, I would go and arrest unknown gunmen. I know you can do this as a patriotic citizen.

Soludo is doing that already and if u follow his page IPOB members are still complaining he is killing innocent Igbo youths. Now help me ask them what is innocent Igbo youths doing in a bush with guns in a camp

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:04am On Aug 19, 2022
KosiGee:

Your sins will find you out. I think you are involved in violent crimes in the South East.
You must be happy doing this but remember one day for the thief and another for the owner of the house.

Amen. And u shall be caught in the cross fire if it is IPOB that is doing it. Can I hear your own amen
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:05am On Aug 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash from major slavish
When it is not una useless news of Buhari is dead from Nnamdi Kanu it becomes thrash to u
Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Eleyigidgan: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

when army clamps back on them you'll see the idiots all over this forum chanting extra judicial Killings.
bunch of stupid pigs

2 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by atimadesign(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2022
What's your gain..

Re: 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS by Opintiwa: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

When it is not una useless news of Buhari is dead from Nnamdi Kanu it becomes thrash to u

Ask yourself why your other thread about nnamdi mother got deleted .

Because you always spill trash , you are uncultured and a drug addict

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. / Soyinka And Biafra / GEJ’s Facebook Page Attacked For Unfulfilled Promise To Clean-up Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.