Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Irony Of This Coming Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irony Of This Coming Election (256 Views)

The Irony Of Atiku's Birthday Message To Peter Obi / FCT 25% Requirement: Olisa Agbakoba Saw This Coming / We Can Monitor This Coming Election With Spying Houseflies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irony Of This Coming Election by jyz200(m): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
NORTH
will be the greatest beneficiary in This Psychological rivalry south west and south east
I see a replica of 1963 election
The region is very Good in politics sentiment apart I wonder who lectured them grin
North know this that’s why they position atiku and Kwankwaso as the spoiler
If the south should lose the coming election it wouldn’t be rosy rule as the call for sucession will be massive and widespread through the south
ATIKU would have been happy and be at advantage if he had run with PeterObi because he’s sure of getting bloc vote from the region , same set of atikulate people in 2019 election are now ObidientFC
But not worry , south east have always been the favorite south bride of pdp even with pdp domestic violence on her , pdp will get some reasonable vote here pdp can’t win unless the people of the region pull a little surprise shocked grin
SOUTH EAST
Bold and determined people
But they miscalculate this coming election right from the merger that kick out Jonathan, they had chances to correct the problem in pre 2019 election this chicken out
Their candidate PeterObi would have been in better position than atiku
Trust me the emergence of PeterObi is of no impact to South west candidate because PeterObi vote would still probably go to atiku
Tbh I would commend his media team and supporter the same tools the west used to sell
Buhari In 2015 was deployed for PeterObi but it’s got too extreme and trying to spice up with religion but forget that this politics it’s about INTERST and NUMBERS
They tried to package him as if he’s not part of the old set of politician
I remember how a Nairalandler dig out a old thread of the same of set people praising now are complaining hard about his past performance
The way they hype him even among the 3 major contenders he’s the least based on performance
Re: Irony Of This Coming Election by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Its good to be Obidient!
Re: Irony Of This Coming Election by jyz200(m): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
SOUTH WEST
The region have position herself in this election before 2015 election
But don’t know who will be their representative
Luckily for them it is the most influential and powerful leader from their region
But here come the spoiler RELIGION and NORTH
North is ready to support them the way they did in the two previous years but 90% of northerners are Muslim but they can’t afford the Christian northern minority to represent them
An average northerner see the southerner as Christian while they represent Muslim

Still typing........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Csos Raise Alarm Over Illegal Donkey Slaughter, Exportation By Chinese Nationals / Ogoni People's Assembly Prayer Disrupted By Order Of Council Chairman. / Obi, Atiku and Tinubu are friends, no kill yourself for their matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.