Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting (38883 Views)

Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) / There Was Never A Time Nigeria Spent $16bn On Our Power Sector During Obasanjo E / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Osinbajo, El Rufai With Cute Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by tunjijones(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Tayorshd2:
I like you for saying what you have in mind
Like seriously base on tinubu forget about age how old is bush and biden and are they not president?
Also base on muslim running mate all d food u have eaten today did u ask if it's muslim or christain dat harvest it in the farm

We just need a leader with mission and vision and forget about religion sentimental stuff cry kiss

This is our nation it will become greater again..
#BAT2023 ALL THE WAY

But do you know it's tinubu that vigorous campaigned for Buhari and sold this half dead president to Nigerians.

So we are in this mess we are today because of tinubu and his selfish interest. With this point I made i wld find it difficult to convince my conscience to vote for tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by jeromestarks: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

You said Tinubu will steal but will also develop Nigeria How is that even possible? For a country that is already using all its revenue to pay back debts? If the president is stealing, don't you think his aids will be stealing too? What will now be left to develop Nigeria? Why even vote someone you know will steal? What kind of mentality is that? Obviously, that is why Nigeria remains a huge mess till date.
You don't like to hear the truth. Seems you're a baby in politics. I don't blame you.
This is how they steal responsibly;
He might award multiple road construction projects to construction companies, say for 400billion. While in actual sense the companies only billed 300billion.
The roads will be constructed for citizens but the 100billion balance will move to his account.
You get roads, he gets 100B. Everybody wins!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by FunNoStrings(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Tayorshd2:
So his records is now far more better than thiefatiku and Tinubu abi??

Or what are u saying

By far better.

And most importantly, he's sincere and close to the masses.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by 7arrows: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin no one should allow those old corrupt money bags back in aso rock in 2023. nigeria is a mess by one of them. Don't give them another chance aso rock is not a home for old people

If tinubu is elected then its as good as buhari still in power. Same people in fact they will al retain their positions as loyalty compensation sake. Let try who we haven't tried Peter obi is the man. Have u all noticed that APC dont talk of light, Road and security anymore. HUUM

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by jeromestarks: 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
FunNoStrings:

By far better.

And most importantly, he's sincere and close to the masses.
This is his mistake!
The guy is not a politician. He can't lead the present Nigeria. His time might come. But not 2023.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by GeneralPula: 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
duduade:

Femi will also be used and dumped

Nikini..

Aregbe dumped himself..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by onuman: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
ItsTutsi:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/what-transpired-during-obasanjo-tinubus-meeting-gbajabiamila/

Gbajiabiamila,
Why didn't you, a young man, become APC presidential candidate?

Why didn't Osinbajo become the APC presidential candidate?
We could have supported any of you.
But if you think that Obasanjo would support an aged, sickly and most corrupt Bola Tinubu to succeed President Buhari, you are lying to yourself.

Try not to be a BackwardEver and ForwardNever politician because of ethno-religious bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by CELEBRITIZ(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Tayorshd2:
So does that qualifies him to be better than tinubu and atiku

What makes him better is this .
He is healthier , younger and smarter than both of them .
His source of wealth , education and age is not questionable.
He has vast experience both in public and private sectors . He has chain of business and does not need government funds to stay relevant just like how Atiku and tinubu because stupidly rich.
He stopped collecting pension and gratitude Since he left office .
He has over 20 years of is tax records , them no born Atiku and tinubu to bring their . The list is on and On

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by CELEBRITIZ(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
tunjijones:

Was obansanjo aliku political God father? Why didn't I call Jonathan sambo God father.

Except we want to lie to ourselves, atiku is obi's God father politically and obi has never for once hidden it even now that he has left PDP.
I don’t want to insult you but you don’t know what God fatherism is or means . I knew you heard it somewhere and just crammed it . Calm down , check dictionary and go to google and understand what it means to be a God father . I don’t want to throw insults but you are talking like someone who is young and new into politics.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by CELEBRITIZ(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
tunjijones:

Was obansanjo aliku political God father? Why didn't I call Jonathan sambo God father.

Except we want to lie to ourselves, atiku is obi's God father politically and obi has never for once hidden it even now that he has left PDP.
I’d give you 10k . Look for an Atiku or anything that Obi or anyone called Atiku Obi God father and I’d give you 10k free of charge . Drop the link to the Atiku or video . And you said Obi didn’t hide it . Show me a picture , video or link where Obi admitted atiku is his God father and get 10k

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by FunNoStrings(m): 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
jeromestarks:

This is his mistake!
The guy is not a politician. He can't lead the present Nigeria. His time might come. But not 2023.

Stockholm syndrome has taken hold of Nigerians. They prefer those looting them dry to good humans.

That you prefer who would be far from the people to who would be closer to the people to know their plights beats my imagination.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by Eriokanmi: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
tunjijones:
I don't even know who to support in this election.

Tinubu is too old to rule this very complex country and his party even had the audacity to pick a Muslim as a running mate (I know that's the only way they can have a chance). But his past experience and exploits in governance is really speaking for him

For Peter obi, he didn't do much in Anambra (forget all what is supporters are saying online. How wld you return money back to the state account when there are several infrastructures to be built. I think he was clueless on what to use the funds for). But he younger and agile. He is not a saint but he is a lesser thief compared to atiku and tinubu.

For Atiku, I don't even know. He is as much a thief like tinubu but at least he picked a Christian running mate and he has vast experience in governance and has as much international connections as Tinubu.

Kindly advise on who i shd vote for with strong reason. (I have my PVC and I must vote).

FYI, I will not vote a candidate cos of religion or tribe.
Your opinion...whoever you're voting is your choice. Ko gbagidi

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by Eriokanmi: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
ezechi242:

You are not ready oga....do yo know how anambra state was before peter obi took over?....did you go to anambra state before and after Peter obis tenure?...you just sit in your house and type anything in your head....since you don't trust any of them you can as well vote for kwankwaso or sowore or better still keep your PVC and watch big brother on election day.
grin
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by CELEBRITIZ(m): 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
tunjijones:

Let me school you. Obi didn’t start from pdp. Obi started from an unknown party called apga. The party was formed by Obi and ojukwu without any structure or anything . Obi was a billionaire before joining politics. This is some who bought a house for a million pounds 30 years ago. The party that was formed less than 1 years won just like how labor party is now . They didn’t have any senator , no house or rep nothing , nothing . He was impeached twice because he refused to inflate and signed on padded budget and contract and he won on both occasion even though it took longer time . That’s who he started , don’t think he started from grace or something . A party that just started and was new he won against pdp then . After spending 8 years , now Anambra is now an apga state , he came to pdp because apga is not a national party. So tell me how is atiku is God father ?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by onuman: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
jaxxy:
it's totally irrelevant. Obasanjo has nit said anything and tinubus urchins are already having another premature frenzy. tinubu urchins Speaking on behalf of baba.

The last thing Obasanjo will do is support Injustice and a desperate one time rival.

Obviously for Obasanjo to say it is Injustice to the south for a Northerner to succeed buhari after 8 years. it is likewise Injustice to Christians and Nigerians at large to have a DOA muslim/muslim ticket.

That is the justice Obasanjo stands for not this charade and incompetent enemies of the people who only care about stealing our patrimony and holding Nigerians to unGodly ransom to satisfy themselves.

Using every Logic possible there is only One Candidate in this race/Elections for a Greater and Better Nigeria and that is Peter Obi/Labour party.

They planned everything to use Obasanjo to catch cruise and claim another fake endorsement.

Godbless a New Nigeria. We Vote Obidatti cool
In bold.

As Obasanjo said that it's injustice for a northerner to succeed President Buhari, it's also injustice for a southwesterner, instead of an easterner, to succeed President Buhari.
The SW has had its turn through Obasanjo between 1999-2007.
Therefore, justice stipulates that an easterner must succeed President Buhari.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by Okobola146: 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Believe this story at your own peril
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hidden cam.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by GGirll: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
PHYTECH:
Ok

All said and Good. I Appeal to all nigerians most especially our hardworking igbo brothers.

sincerely, wherever I see my igbo brothers, I see garfwirk abd passion for business, abd they're always driven to do the right thing. Reminds me of my secretary, precious. A good add hardworking lady.

But, the Hate of Religious, ethnic and bigotry will take us no where. To remain united as a strong country we need to love eacjorger beyond ethnicity and religion. A s good ad my lovely and beautiful igbo are. The boozing hate is just so bad.

No politician is worth fighting for, we should know this. And not furce our opinion and choice of leaders on others, we might be surprised to see otherwise wfev the leader enters.

May Almighty Allah in his infinite mercy make our country great again and gravy us the best leader.

LOVE you all Naija for life�❤️

You are now loving Igbos n they are now your brothers right? You are now preaching peace all for d gullible to believe you actually mean it. Well time shall tell.....Igbos have known their chameleons enemies for decades, thanks to GEJ, you cannot pack a broken egg, you did all you can to destroy GEJ administration because you hate d fact that he's SS n not sw. God or whatever you guys serve, will judge you guys one day.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by kabasa24: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sabonbuharirufa:
Stop the lies. Nigerians already know the truth. Obasanjo can't support a walking corpse as a Nigerian president. Switch to another strategy. This one has flopped.
Immerging you calling Tinubu walking corpse and u dont want any one to insult ur candidate ,pls be mindful of how u insult elders because u have father at home.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by Eriokanmi: 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Alba3:
Vote for Tinubu, Obi can't win. If you know Lagos pre 1999, you would have known there was nothing in Lagos; forget what all these jjc are saying that it develops because it was former capital. Tinubu had foresight and laid very good foundation for the state and left Nigeria behind. How Lagos is coping with the massive population is something extraordinarily. In the 90s armed robbery, poor waste management, village looking neighborhoods, etc were so prevalent but thanks to Tinubu; he knows how to arrange proper men in appropriate positions to archive great objectives. He can replicate same at the federal level if given chance.
Don't let anyone deceive you that one politician is a Saint.
Like seriously? where were you when our uncle Jakamde was governor? If you're truly a lagosian and well grown that time,.you'd not be talking this way. Every time you guys come on the social media fora , defending tinubu, I always wonder if you were paid to do that. Lagos had always been a rich state. Who founded LASU? The Lagos Literail they've been using to campaign since 1999? What of the roads linking lagos state towns and suburb? General Hospitals nko? Lagos Government House, etc? In the 80s when pa jakande flagged off the lagos literail, he promised delivering it in 8 years . He built the largest housing estate in Africa in his time, markets etc were done under him. Had his tenure not been truncated by Buhari's coup, he'd have delivered the rail project in record time. The lekki you people were bragging of, that tinubu developed, was part of jakande's urbanisation plans. Have you ever heard of Jakande estate at Lekki? Find out how old the estate is. It was his plan to open up that area.

When tinubu came in 1999, the Lagos master plan was handed over to him by baba. He jettisoned most of them, only pocketed a few. Even the few, he wasn't able to do much. Every 4 years, he'd come, used it to campaign, do a little and rrop it until another election.

Lagos had always been a rich state. Pa jakande did all those amazing jobs without borrowing and in less than 4 years. Baba didn't have a single helicopter before he left. Till date, none of his children engages in poootics and it was on baba's instructions and warning. Tinubu's family hold sway in lagos, his.companies too.You and I know how many jets tinubu has today and some people still want us to vote him, no be curse naw.

2023 will really test his popularity. I won't say more than that.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by jeromestarks: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
FunNoStrings:

Stockholm syndrome has taken hold of Nigerians. They prefer those looting them dry to good humans.

That you prefer who would be far from the people to who would be closer to the people to know their plights beats my imagination.
Human beings are difficult. Never try to be close to them; lead them from afar because they don't know what they need and their 'wants ' are endless.
Nigerians don't need Obi now. Not at this stage.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by ozolity(m): 12:22am On Aug 19, 2022
bros, don't you think we need somebody like Peter Obi, a good resource manager who even returned the money to the state coffers instead of embezzling it, especially now that our National resources have been squandered and not enough resources to spend? Moreover, Obi did not just return the money, he invested the money in interest-yielding investments for the state. Honestly, I know Obi is not a saint, but, I strongly believe he is far better than the other two put together. He has been going around convincing people why to vote for him (issue-based campaigns) while the rest two are busy attacking his personality and ethnicity. I really want to convince you, but, let me leave you with these words: "vote wisely"
tunjijones:

Tinubu is too old to rule this very complex country and his party even had the audacity to pick a Muslim as a running mate (I know that's the only way they can have a chance). But his past experience and exploits in governance is really speaking for him

For Peter obi, he didn't do much in Anambra (forget all what is supporters are saying online. How wld you return money back to the state account when there are several infrastructures to be built. I think he was clueless on what to use the funds for). But he younger and agile. He is not a saint but he is a lesser thief compared to atiku and tinubu.

For Atiku, I don't even know. He is as much a thief like tinubu but at least he picked a Christian running mate and he has vast experience in governance and has as much international connections as Tinubu.

Kindly advise on who i shd vote for with strong reason. (I have my PVC and I must vote).

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by Leshyne(m): 1:06am On Aug 19, 2022
Stay at home and be a spectator.

Tinubu is not bad but his old and greedy and selfish above all insatiable. Source of wealth? Won primaries via dollar inducement, thinks ask rock is birthright.

Obi is stingy n frugal and he is a reviver. He won't steal. Source of wealth, business and banking. Best MDG governor.

Atiku, selfish, former custom boss, old, dollar inducted candidate, also thinks presidency is his right.

Well,am not shy to say am Obidient.

tunjijones post=1158331

98:

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by cheerishMe: 1:10am On Aug 19, 2022
tunjijones:

if u hve a company and u need a manger to handle ur company and these 3 people present their cv, whom do trust inn ur company with for accountability and sustainability

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by Abujason: 1:30am On Aug 19, 2022
tunjijones:

You already answered your own question as stated below:

My advise is vote anyone you like except the crook from Iragbiji who will likely spend more time in European hospitals than Buhari. Also Nigeria will be worse than Somalia financially under him. CBN, NNPC and Ministry of Finance will become another Tinubu family business as he did to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by Desusi: 2:32am On Aug 19, 2022
ItsTutsi:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/what-transpired-during-obasanjo-tinubus-meeting-gbajabiamila/
Shaarap!let's here from the horses mouth joooor!Obansojo has not said that.Nothing hidden that shall not be uncovered.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by Niceiroko: 2:36am On Aug 19, 2022
tunjijones:

Your vote us unvalide, so advice your self master of all

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by Zeezenho: 2:56am On Aug 19, 2022
PHYTECH:
Ok

All said and Good. I Appeal to all nigerians most especially our hardworking igbo brothers.

sincerely, wherever I see my igbo brothers, I see garfwirk abd passion for business, abd they're always driven to do the right thing. Reminds me of my secretary, precious. A good add hardworking lady.

But, the Hate of Religious, ethnic and bigotry will take us no where. To remain united as a strong country we need to love eacjorger beyond ethnicity and religion. A s good ad my lovely and beautiful igbo are. The boozing hate is just so bad.

No politician is worth fighting for, we should know this. And not furce our opinion and choice of leaders on others, we might be surprised to see otherwise wfev the leader enters.

May Almighty Allah in his infinite mercy make our country great again and gravy us the best leader.

LOVE you all Naija for life�❤️

Oga we hate no tribe. We live peacefully with every tribe in Nigeria .to mention Igbos and hate is an insult to we igbos.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:12am On Aug 19, 2022
tunjijones:

Na so dem they talk.. It's almost all lies.

I can still remember in 2014 when APC supporters were saying that Buhari will be in charge of security and osinbajo will be in charge of economy.

What did we get today. All charade and Hogwash.

Buhari shun those that could give him advise out after the victory, Buhari self delusion ruined his chances of making history still the dude tried on infrastructures

Nepotism before incompetence also contributed to Buhari's failure in other sectors

Buhari govt is not completely useless, he's the best President on social incentives in Nigeria, many Beneficiaries of N-power didn't know anybody before they were selected but the same can be said under PDP Sure-P
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by aujile(m): 3:45am On Aug 19, 2022
kingamaa:
The fact that OBJ can even host BAT is a pointer to Emilokan despite what has happened in the past.

Song don change.

Aso rock no shaking

We move
You expect him to turn him down? I see why your support is where it is
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by Caseless: 4:24am On Aug 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Femi has taken over from Aregbesola in the inner circle.

In this life, you come and you go
Aregbesola should not have picked Tinubu out for a fight even though he's having issues with Oyetola at home.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting by sammhi(m): 4:29am On Aug 19, 2022
tunjijones:

U know who U want
So vote who you want
Stop the deceit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.