Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi (3724 Views)

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:41am On Aug 19, 2022

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:41am On Aug 19, 2022
More

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by otipoju(m): 2:05am On Aug 19, 2022
The goofy one.

3 Likes

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by ahnie: 2:12am On Aug 19, 2022
I think say she n Anthony Joshua dey date?

This baby girl needs to be stable with a man,before Dem go begin count scores for her.

1 Like

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by badaru911: 2:16am On Aug 19, 2022
... Well, she needs to.. Let me put my hands together to pray for her...

2 Likes

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by DarlingtonC: 4:39am On Aug 19, 2022
Money good abeg

2 Likes

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by Cheryph200(m): 4:59am On Aug 19, 2022
I buy all crypto assets
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 5:09am On Aug 19, 2022
When a fame and popularity is not classy, u will end up to be classless irrespective of your financial capabilities.

Always maintain class and be classy in life even when you are poor.
E get y........

My classy woman of the year goes to

IVIE EMIKO ( wife of olu of warri)

Her father was also a billionaire before he departed.

2 Likes

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by Thermodynamics(m): 6:07am On Aug 19, 2022
This Cuppy de find husband like them Davido, Christ Brown, Anthony Joshua and the likes.

I bet you say she go don see men when de do okay, men when de earn at least 1million naira/month when wan marry her but she go refuse. She de find level when high pass her.

Women, undecided if na man de in her position he no go mind marrying one broke girl when nor de earn reach 20,000 naira/month. Women get problem I swear.

7 Likes

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by BeanmanX(m): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2022
Cuppy should hit the gym,,,,btw what about the other girl? the first born actually,,,she doesn't seem to roll with them like that..
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by ValCon888: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2022
She’s in the news for every other thing other than being a DJ.

1 Like

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by leetylee: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by jeromestarks: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2022
If you didn't disvirgin your wife, then at least one of your children is not your own.
Prepare to spend your hard earned money on a child you didn't father.
Note that as soon as her ex shows up, she will fvck him again and again.
Once a woman starts misbehaving, know that she has started seeing another man.
The woman who loves you will not stress you.
Vote BAT. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by meobizy(f): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2022
She don dey turn agbaya, small small.
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by Shalommy(f): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2022
Chaii... Babygiri is catching cruise. Wahala for person wey no fit mind him business. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by We4all: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Her mom is so pretty. She looks biracial.

1 Like

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by We4all: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
jeromestarks:
If you didn't disvirgin your wife, then at least one of your children is not your own.
Prepare to spend your hard earned money on a child you didn't father.
Note that as soon as her ex shows up, she will fvck him again and again.
Once a woman starts misbehaving, know that she has started seeing another man.
The woman who loves you will not stress you.
Vote BAT. God bless Nigeria.

You dey find woman to control. Must all wives be virgins?

1 Like

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by We4all: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
BeanmanX:
Cuppy should hit the gym,,,,btw what about the other girl? the first born actually,,,she doesn't seem to roll with them like that..

She is matured na plus I don’t think Nana is her biological mom. An unconfirmed news says that Nana isn’t DJ Cuppy’s biological mom.
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by OneCandleAway(f): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
We4all:

She is matured na plus I don’t think Nana is her biological mom. An unconfirmed news says that Nana isn’t DJ Cuppy’s biological mom.

Yes Nana isn't her biological mother. The otedola family took her from her mother when she was still a toddle, since then no contact. Some time ago her mother gave an interview about it that she wasn't allowed to have a relationship with her. I hope now she's grown she can contact and help her mother.
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by We4all: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Yes Nana isn't her biological mother. The otedola family took her from her mother when she was still a toddle, since then no contact. Some time ago her mother gave an interview about it that she wasn't allowed to have a relationship with her. I hope now she's grown she can contact and help her mother.

Too bad! Probably her mum isn’t from a rich home.
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by OneCandleAway(f): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
We4all:

Too bad! Probably her mum isn’t from a rich home.

She wasn't. That's why they succeeded in taking the child.

Same thing Davidos family would have done to Spohia if nit that her Uncle dele momodu has connections to block them at the airport.

1 Like

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by We4all: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
OneCandleAway:

She wasn't. That's why they succeeded in taking the child.

Same thing Davidos family would have done to Spohia if nit that her Uncle dele momodu has connections to block them at the airport.

I swear, keeping a child from her mother is the worst thing to do. One of my relatives wanted to try that shit and had an earful from me.

1 Like

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by Opoki(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by jeromestarks: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
We4all:

You dey find woman to control. Must all wives be virgins?
So you dey find woman wey go control you?
And yes, all wife should be married as a virgin.
Only a foolish man will desire a woman who has opened her pvssy for another man.
Only a foolish man would desire a woman who gives the body he paid for to another man( the ex might fvcked her with just two eggs and indomie but a mumu man will pay Bride price on her and still feed her for ever. Is that not foolishness?)
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by jeromestarks: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cuppy 's mum even look better than her.
A woman is nothing without a man Abeg.
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by We4all: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
jeromestarks:

So you dey find woman wey go control you?
And yes, all wife should be married as a virgin.
Only a foolish man will desire a woman who has opened her pvssy for another man.
Only a foolish man would desire a woman who gives the body he paid for to another man( the ex might fvcked her with just two eggs and indomie but a mumu man will pay Bride price on her and still feed her for ever. Is that not foolishness?)

You go wait tire for that virgin wife. Is it because of the 10K bride price that men pay that is making them feel entitled?

If you want a virgin wife, then you should also be a virgin na. As a matter of fact, the way I hate to hear that word ‘virgin’ eh…. Who virginity epp?

1 Like

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by jeromestarks: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
We4all:

You go wait tire for that virgin wife. Is it because of the 10K bride price that men pay that is making them feel entitled?

If you want a virgin wife, then you should also be a virgin na. As a matter of fact, the way I hate to hear that word ‘virgin’ eh…. Who virginity epp?
Are you happy losing your virginity the way you did?
Do you wish your daughters go through what your pvssy went through?
Do you wish your daughter sex one man and marry another?

If your answer is no to the above questions, then you will Never have a happy home.
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by gonkin(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Her taste is probably like mine. Impossible to find and when seen, don't feel satisfied. God help us
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by We4all: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
jeromestarks:

Are you happy losing your virginity the way you did?
Do you wish your daughters go through what your pvssy went through?
Do you wish your daughter sex one man and marry another?

If your answer is no to the above questions, then you will Never have a happy home.

Firstly, I will NEVER disclose my sexual status to any partner.

Secondly, if I had my way, I would encourage every ‘acclaimed virgin’ to disvirgin themselves because no man deserves to be their first.

Thirdly, there are greater sins committed by men than girls whoring around. Let’s focus on that and let women be.

Fourthly , I’d rather have a prostitute for a daughter than a cultist for a son. This is because, every cultist is a rapist, sexual predator, murderer, ritualist….and all what not.

Lastly, marrying a virgin doesn’t guarantee a happy marriage. That Muslim woman that stabbed her husband to death was a virgin when he married her.

Focus more on making yourself better than trying to find perfection in women. If you’re good, your partner will do everything to make herself better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by LikeAking: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
We4all:

Firstly, I will NEVER disclose my sexual status to any partner.

Secondly, if I had my way, I would encourage every ‘acclaimed virgin’ to disvirgin themselves because no man deserves to be their first.

Thirdly, there are greater sins committed by men than girls whoring around. Let’s focus on that and let women be.

Fourthly , I’d rather have a prostitute for a daughter than a cultist for a son. This is because, every cultist is a rapist, sexual predator, murderer, ritualist….and all what not.

Lastly, marrying a virgin doesn’t guarantee a happy marriage. That Muslim woman that stabbed her husband to death was a virgin when he married her.

Focus more on making yourself better than trying to find perfection in women. If you’re good, your partner will do everything to make herself better.

Na wetin d whites take pass us be day.

They focus dia attention on real life things.

Virginity that can be lost witin a second. The moment a woman loose are virginity, she is like every oda woman.

The most important thing is money, any oda tin is irrelevant.

Society on d oda part shud also focus more on d destructive dendencies and activities of the male genda.

African males are so daft,. In dia minds they still believe if they pull a triga and kill a nigga they are heros.

But the smart white man believe, if he pulls d triga and kill a niga he is a hero.

African males are daft.... So daft.

True talk.

Let me simp here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
If this was 2008 I'd be chilling at a beach with their mum(she rocks),I look back now all my older exes are late.such is life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laurence Fishburne Officially Disowns His Daughter / Wizkid Drunk To The Call / Angry Fans Blast Ex-most Beautiful Girl Munachi Abii For Her Birthday Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.