Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi (3726 Views)

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by Secondly: 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
She should tell her father to buy one man for her na.

You people should stop disturbing me with stupid news like this na biko. undecided
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by NaBanga: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Yes Nana isn't her biological mother. The otedola family took her from her mother when she was still a toddle, since then no contact. Some time ago her mother gave an interview about it that she wasn't allowed to have a relationship with her. I hope now she's grown she can contact and help her mother.

So they stole a woman's child and denied her contact. Now they have a disabled son. Well I won't say what I am thinking, but God sees and knows all.
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by OneCandleAway(f): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2022
NaBanga:

So they stole a woman's child and denied her contact. Now they have a disabled son. Well I won't say what I am thinking, but God sees and knows all.

Thats what happens when a rich man's child decides to impregnate a poor man's child. The rich family can easily take the baby away forever.

Even Davido family wanted to take Imade from Sophia initially, if not for her uncle Dele momodu that blocked them from flying out at the airport, they might have succeeded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by NaBanga: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Thats what happens when a rich man's child decides to impregnate a poor man's child. The rich family can easily take the baby away forever.

Even Davido family wanted to take Imade from Sophia initially, if not for her uncle Dele momodu that blocked them from flying out at the airport, they might have succeeded.

Thank God Sophia had her uncle to fight for her. Once again, God has a way of balancing up all these evil deeds committed. When tragedies happen to people, you need to look well and ask if they have offended anyone. Some are innocent and it is just life, but many are not.
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by irunoko(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
jeromestarks:
Cuppy 's mum even look better than her.
A woman is nothing without a man Abeg.
and a man is nothing without money
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by irunoko(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
jeromestarks:
Cuppy 's mum even look better than her.
A woman is nothing without a man Abeg.
and a man is nothing without money wink
Re: Dj CUPPY Pray To A Tree For A Boyfriend After Her Mom Ridicule Her & Praise Temi by Mryacks: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
gonkin:
Her taste is probably like mine. Impossible to find and when seen, don't feel satisfied. God help us

embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyonce Reveals Her Reasons For Featuring Chimamanda Adichie In Her New Album / Who Is That 9ja (male) Celebrity That Gat The Best Swag?? / Femi Otedola's Daughter "DJ" Cuppy Speaks About Her Relation With Ice-prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.