Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Reasons You Should Vote Peter Obi 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons You Should Vote Peter Obi 2023 (373 Views)

Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion / The Rise Of Labour Party And Peter Obi's 2023 Chances / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Should Vote Peter Obi 2023 by sarris(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2022
Is obvious to the blind and loud to the deaf that Nigeria is on a highway to becoming a failed state, the truth is that the above statement is making light a very serious matter because as a matter of fact; Nigeria is a failed state.
Before you argue, go to online and look at the indices that makes a failed state, look at Nigeria and make the comparison.

This failure is as a result of leadership, anyway, let's not dwell too much on this.

2023 election is a make or maim election for Nigeria as a country. The goodnews is that the power is in the hands of the victims of these governmental failures, the victims of insecurity, continuous inflation, unemployment, low or no power, high rate of poverty, massive corruption etc. The Nigeria citizens that are victims are experiencing these and more daily. Why will anyone that have gone through all these want to reward APC or even PDP with votes in the 2023 election, to me that is foolishness in the highest order.

You might not like the person of Peter Obi or even his vice aspirant, you might not like him because of his tribe, religion or maybe because you want to spite someone you think you want to prove a point to. But guess what, when you reward APC or PDP with votes even when you know they brought us here, you are not doing PO rather you are doing yourself and you are doing your children and the children after them.

Please don't reward APC and PDP wickedness with your votes because of tribes and religion.

These are the reasons we all should join hands and vote the labour party for 2023 elections.

1. Politicians will be made to understand that political power no longer lies in their mega structures but in the United youths of Nigeria.
If Peter Obi mess up tomorrow, the youths will vote him out too in 2027.

2. Our politicians will be aware that there is a reward system now, and the rewarder is the united Nigeria youths. if you do well, the people will reward you with votes and if you don't you will be voted out.

3. We have tried PDP and they fail, we have tried APC, you all can see the result. So I ask what are we going to lose if we give labour party a chance?

4. If you vote APC or PDP , Many corrupt politicians will cross carpet to the ruling party and they will become saints. But with labour, Shame will not allow most politicians to defect to labour party.

5. We need a fresh party that will expose the activities of APC for the past 8 years. And l will tell you that you will be shocked to your bones when you will see what they did with our common wealth.

6. Voting Labour will usher in a new era into our political Space, it will retire many corrupt and wicked politicians from our vault and it will usher in many new minds and ideas. Most of you might be those new minds.

7. With labour party all sectors of the Economy will have fresh approach and ideas, fresh hands and minds. I wonder the change you expect when you vote in APC or PDP in 2023.

8. The youths and commoners will be making a loud statement that power is in their hands
by Voting labour party in 2023, at such they will no longer be taken for granted by this politicians.

9. By choosing ObiDatti 2023, you are telling politicians that the politics of affluece, wastage and opulence have been relegated by the politics of simplicity, frugality and Prudence. And that is to the benefits of the masses.

10. I ask again what will you lose if you give these 2 gentlemen a chance in 2023. Think about it, a friend, a brother, your tribe, your religion.
A better Nigeria for you and everyone is much more important. Nigeria cannot survive another 4 years of massive corruption and incompetence.
Re: Reasons You Should Vote Peter Obi 2023 by sarris(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2022
Read this with an open mind
Re: Reasons You Should Vote Peter Obi 2023 by Pandev(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2022
you people should stop attacking APC and PDP when your lord and saviour, Obi is a product of PDP. It's only social media mob who don't know Obi's history will take you people seriously. In fact Obi was Atiku's running mate in 2019 under PDP and left PDP on 23rd of May 2022. Obi can't win Anambra state, rest. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Vote Peter Obi 2023 by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2022
Copied
Re: Reasons You Should Vote Peter Obi 2023 by jumper524(m): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2022
Good reason and I agree with number one the most.
Voting Obi would mean to politicians that if they mess up they'll get fuckedd.
But I still choose Tinubu because I know for sure he's more guaranteed to give Nigeria better living than Obi.
Re: Reasons You Should Vote Peter Obi 2023 by phorget(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2022
Pandev:
you people should stop attacking APC and PDP when your lord and saviour, Obi is a product of PDP. It's only social media mob who don't know Obi's history will take you people seriously. In fact Obi was Atiku's running mate in 2019 under PDP and left PDP on 23rd of May 2022. Obi can't win Anambra state, rest. grin

Obi is rich enough to fend for himself and his families... Can we say the same for you bro?

The op stated the obvious and I think its all about choice. Getting it right this time would only save us enough headaches and if we decide to get it wrong again then so be it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Vote Peter Obi 2023 by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Without being told that is the rightful thing to do.
Re: Reasons You Should Vote Peter Obi 2023 by Pandev(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2022
phorget:

Obi is rich enough to fend for himself and his families... Can we say the same for you bro?

The op stated the obvious and I think its all about choice. Getting it right this time would only save us enough headaches and if we decide to get it wrong again then so be it.
how is Obi being rich related to this? na so una go dey shift goal post. So, getting it right is by supporting someone who failed as a governor for 8 good years, who has been in 3 different political parties in the space of 10 years, who lies so effortlessly. You people reason like a toddler.
Re: Reasons You Should Vote Peter Obi 2023 by hayzed1090: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2022
sarris:
Is obvious to the blind and loud to the deaf that Nigeria is on a highway to becoming a failed state, the truth is that the above statement is making light a very serious matter because as a matter of fact; Nigeria is a failed state.
Before you argue, go to online and look at the indices that makes a failed state, look at Nigeria and make the comparison.

This failure is as a result of leadership, anyway, let's not dwell too much on this.

2023 election is a make or maim election for Nigeria as a country. The goodnews is that the power is in the hands of the victims of these governmental failures, the victims of insecurity, continuous inflation, unemployment, low or no power, high rate of poverty, massive corruption etc. The Nigeria citizens that are victims are experiencing these and more daily. Why will anyone that have gone through all these want to reward APC or even PDP with votes in the 2023 election, to me that is foolishness in the highest order.

You might not like the person of Peter Obi or even his vice aspirant, you might not like him because of his tribe, religion or maybe because you want to spite someone you think you want to prove a point to. But guess what, when you reward APC or PDP with votes even when you know they brought us here, you are not doing PO rather you are doing yourself and you are doing your children and the children after them.

Please don't reward APC and PDP wickedness with your votes because of tribes and religion.

These are the reasons we all should join hands and vote the labour party for 2023 elections.

1. Politicians will be made to understand that political power no longer lies in their mega structures but in the United youths of Nigeria.
If Peter Obi mess up tomorrow, the youths will vote him out too in 2027.

2. Our politicians will be aware that there is a reward system now, and the rewarder is the united Nigeria youths. if you do well, the people will reward you with votes and if you don't you will be voted out.

3. We have tried PDP and they fail, we have tried APC, you all can see the result. So I ask what are we going to lose if we give labour party a chance?

4. If you vote APC or PDP , Many corrupt politicians will cross carpet to the ruling party and they will become saints. But with labour, Shame will not allow most politicians to defect to labour party.

5. We need a fresh party that will expose the activities of APC for the past 8 years. And l will tell you that you will be shocked to your bones when you will see what they did with our common wealth.

6. Voting Labour will usher in a new era into our political Space, it will retire many corrupt and wicked politicians from our vault and it will usher in many new minds and ideas. Most of you might be those new minds.

7. With labour party all sectors of the Economy will have fresh approach and ideas, fresh hands and minds. I wonder the change you expect when you vote in APC or PDP in 2023.

8. The youths and commoners will be making a loud statement that power is in their hands
by Voting labour party in 2023, at such they will no longer be taken for granted by this politicians.

9. By choosing ObiDatti 2023, you are telling politicians that the politics of affluece, wastage and opulence have been relegated by the politics of simplicity, frugality and Prudence. And that is to the benefits of the masses.

10. I ask again what will you lose if you give these 2 gentlemen a chance in 2023. Think about it, a friend, a brother, your tribe, your religion.
A better Nigeria for you and everyone is much more important. Nigeria cannot survive another 4 years of massive corruption and incompetence.

You ended up telling us WHY NOT TO VOTE APC AND PDP as opposed to your Topic. I can participate in the election without voting APC, PDP AND LP
Re: Reasons You Should Vote Peter Obi 2023 by ItsTutsi(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2022
1- obi is a product of PDP and still has ties with them.. so nothingg special about him!!

2- obi has been tried as a former governor, he hasn't achieved much, nothiing unique about his tenure as governor

3- PO only left POP after seeing the handwriting on the wall
phorget:

Re: Reasons You Should Vote Peter Obi 2023 by phorget(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:
1- obi is a product of PDP and still has ties with them.. so nothingg special about him!!

2- obi has been tried as a former governor, he hasn't achieved much, nothiing unique about his tenure as governor

3- PO only left POP after seeing the handwriting on the wall

If Obi is a product of PDP then whose product is Tinubu? I'm sure you know that APC is an evil party that was birthed prior to 2015 general election and Tinubu has always been a member of a party before the emergence of APC.

Tinubu was once a governor and I wonder what exactly were his achievements. People out of ignorance always think Lagos was built by Tinubu forgetting that Lagos was once the Nigeria capital and a capital is expected to house basic infrastructures.

PO left the PDP a winner of you must know!
Re: Reasons You Should Vote Peter Obi 2023 by Sourvewa: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu is a PLACEHOLDER for Gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this, the better.

Most of the people pushing escoBAT do not know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force, and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be sworn-in as President and more Kabiru Sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president.

Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name.

A sick country does not need a sick president.

(1) (Reply)

South African Indigenes Warns Nigerian Businesses To Leave Their Country / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Emilokan And Peter Obi Talk About Corruption / Peter Obi’s Group Demands Explanations For Mass Destruction Of Pvcs From INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.