Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Share Your Testimony Here. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Testimony Here. (56232 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2012
We are creating this thread for those who have been successfully secured their visas through the help/tips they got from nairaland.

Tell us also what you did differently (Legally) that contributed to your visa application success so that others will learn.

Please! this is not a place for inquiries or complains, this is purely for testimonies and to encourage others.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by henrychubayo: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2012
Plz there is also a need to include questions asked to you by the vo at the embassy and how you replied. Relax and give details. We all we learn from it.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by henrychubayo: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
It can be shared in both their thread and copy here as well. Others who don't know or have not seen the thread may benefit as well. This particular thread is long over due.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
henrychubayo: Plz there is[b] also a need to include questions asked to you by the vo at the embassy[/b] and how you replied. Relax and give details. We all we learn from it.

Not bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by damola1: 1:00am On Jul 29, 2012
Thanks to the NL forum especially a brilliant peeps here, was able to successfully at first trials get both US and UK visas at a go!..
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
damola1: Thanks to the NL forum especially a brilliant peeps here, was able to successfully at first trials get both US and UK visas at a go!..

Congratulations, first to start and hope others will do the same.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by joaoche(f): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by bolame: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
grin
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Dharkchild: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2012
bolame: Which kin testimony..na how many people done travel out thru your yeye advice

Easy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Vicjustice: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
bolame: Which kin testimony..na how many people done travel out thru your yeye advice
This is a hater's response. Well, if you do not have anything called testimony in travel world, that doesn't mean every one is the same.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
Vicjustice:
This is a hater's response. Well, if you do not have anything called testimony in travel world, that doesn't mean every one is the same.

Don't take that sad individual seriously, complete waste of space.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Vicjustice: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2012
Ij564: Praise God!, am so hapy 2day. I summitd my application on d 7th of june, i evn seeked for advice 4rm vicjustice jst 2 days ago here on ds forum, bt as God wil hav it, i was calld by d courier service ds morning 2 com nd collect my passprt, nd guess wat?, i hav bin grantd visa to join my husband witout any interview or evn txt message. Pls help me to thank God for Hs divine intervention, thnk u also 2 Vicjustice for hs candid advice nd encouragemt on ds forum.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
Thank God I got my Canadian study permit and trv approved yesterday

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2012
shavel: Thank God I got my Canadian study permit and trv approved yesterday

Congratulations, enjoy your time in Canada.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Enlightened1: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2012
Justwise, Vicjustice and Shalom.... I want to commend you guys on the fantastic job your doing, more grease to your elbows. My US visa interview is coming up on the 24th of October. I surely will share with the house on the outcome. I am praying it's a positive one.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Leripa(m): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2012
Enlightened1: Justwise, Vicjustice and Shalom.... I want to commend you guys on the fantastic job your doing, more grease to your elbows. My US visa interview is coming up on the 24th of October. I surely will share with the house on the outcome. I am praying it's a positive one.
And so shall it be IJN.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2012
Hi Nladers,

Am happy ti tell you I have been issued the MVV Visa 1year Multi type D for Netherlands. God is good......
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2012
Hi Nladers,

Am happy to tell you that I have been issued the MVV Visa 1year Multiple Entry type D for Netherlands. God is good......
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2012
p.desmond:
Hi Nladers,

Am happy to tell you that I have been issued the MVV Visa 1year Multiple Entry type D for Netherlands. God is good......

Congrat! enjoy your studies in Netherlands.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2012
Enlightened1: Justwise, Vicjustice and Shalom.... I want to commend you guys on the fantastic job your doing, more grease to your elbows. My US visa interview is coming up on the 24th of October. I surely will share with the house on the outcome. I am praying it's a positive one.

Wishing you the very best.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by henrychubayo: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2012
@p.desmond,
@shavel
Congrat to both of you.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
justwise:

Congrat! enjoy your studies in Netherlands.

Thanks bro.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
henrychubayo: @p.desmond,
@shavel
Congrat to both of you.

@henry, tnx to you
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by DisGuy: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
p.desmond:
Hi Nladers,

Congrats! you were very dedicated to the thread you opened and followed all the through

Now you be expert cheesy
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dis Guy:

Congrats! you were very dedicated to the thread you opened and followed all the through

Now you be expert cheesy

Lolz, am just doing what I believed is the due process and it worked perfectly for me without any agent. Tnx for remembering me, lol
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2012
p.desmond:

Lolz, am just doing what I believed is the due process and it worked perfectly for me without any agent. Tnx for remembering me, lol
lols,who is agent!
Good determination, all da best on your way to Holland...cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.