Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP (14186 Views)

Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by nastyesco(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2022
Wike has just been going off like a scorned girlfriend. The guy no sabi how to take defeat, take your L and move on sir.

2 Likes

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by bigdoffer: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2022
H
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Seankhalifa: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Make we settle dis mata 4 here like for waziri atiku share for wike talk talk grin
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Kog45(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Anndrew:
lolz..all na for initial gra gra..Wike can't do shit in Rivers state...wike best bet is in governorship election...Rivers state is for Labour party..
Labour party indeed when Okowa dey.... Nigeria politics is all about my kinsman dey there...South West for Tinubu....North East for Atiku/Shettima....South East for Obi...South South for Okowa.....North West and North Central for real politician among the contestants.

1 Like

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by highchief1: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Wike has completely gone mad, he needs to be taken to psychiatric hospital.
is he mader than u and atiku?Dont complain about my English

1 Like

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by victorazy(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2022
Wike is giving these people nightmare grin
But Atiku fokup.
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by vibbb: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2022
Give Rivers vote to Labour Party @Obi.
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Elidrisy20: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2022
Kolomental
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Fitzgeraldjonsa: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2022
hanks for the step by step tutorial. Works like a charm! The solution worked for me thanks to the community and the members for the solution.
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by victorazy(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2022
OKOATA:
I'm not a fan of PDP or APC but my question is that is it Wike that will tell the people of Rivers state who to vote? Is it like those River state people don't have a mind of their own because the way Wike carry this matter for head like say he get like zombies wey he go tell to vote whom he tells to vote.

You should know that River's is like Kano, they have population of primitive citizens, a tool to any political party and thats why is liable to riggings. Only their lie lie result he gave GEJ neutralized the whole South West grin

1 Like

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Oemies35: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2022
Rivers State vote alone can neutralize four APC states
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by aribisala0(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2022
nastyesco:
Wike has just been going off like a scorned girlfriend. The guy no sabi how to take defeat, take your L and move on sir.

Only losers sabi how to take defeat
Wike is very consistent.
He has all along insisted that presidency must come south.
He is playing politics consistent with his conviction

Once you see it from that perspective you will understand
He is not stupid. I don't know why so many people in the south are coward
Atiku, Melaye , Kwankwaso, Saraki, Tambuwwal etc all left the party to pursue Northern agenda whilst Wike kept the party. Now they have returned with another Northern agenda and cowards are saying WIke should learn to accept defeat.

Look at what happened to Tinubu in APC. Wike is right to ask WHAT IS MY GAIN

He is right to say IF E GO SPOIL MAKE E SPOIL

This is politics and what is at stake is plenty. It is not Bible study class or gathering of the righteous. They are thieves all of them

A man has spent millions of dollars and you say he should learn to accept defeat
It is like you are a LEARNER

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Danny50: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2022
Wike should let some things go mbok and he talks too much lately.
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Mummiesboy: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2022
Kog45:
Labour party indeed when Okowa dey.... Nigeria politics is all about my kinsman dey there...South West for Tinubu....North East for Atiku/Shettima....South East for Obi...South South for Okowa.....North West and North Central for real politician among the contestants.
Who is okowa?
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by nastyesco(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2022
He has spent millions of taxpayers dollars. If he remained in PDP, it was at his own peril. Politics is a game of alliance and if he didn’t build his ground work, Its his problem and he should learn from it. By the way Wike wasn’t the only PDP Governor, like his rambling he was just the loudest at saying what he was doing. I refuse to believe he was the only one holding down the fort. PDP had around if not more than 11 Governors if I recall for the past eight years.
aribisala0:
Only losers sabi how to take defeat
Wike is very consistent.
He has all along insisted that presidency must come south.
He is playing politics consistent with his conviction

Once you see it from that perspective you will understand
He is not stupid. I don't know why so many people in the south are coward
Atiku, Melaye , Kwankwaso, Saraki, Tambuwwal etc all left the party to pursue Northern agenda whilst Wike kept the party. Now they have returned with another Northern agenda and cowards are saying WIke should learn to accept defeat.

Look at what happened to Tinubu in APC. Wike is right to ask WHAT IS MY GAIN

He is right to say IF E GO SPOIL MAKE E SPOIL

This is politics and what is at stake is plenty. It is not Bible study class or gathering of the righteous. They are thieves all of them

A man has spent millions of dollars and you say he should learn to accept defeat
It is like you are a LEARNER
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by lexy2014: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2022
OKOATA:
I'm not a fan of PDP or APC but my question is that is it Wike that will tell the people of Rivers state who to vote? Is it like those River state people don't have a mind of their own because the way Wike carry this matter for head like say he get like zombies wey he go tell to vote whom he tells to vote.

Very valid points you raised

1 Like

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by aribisala0(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2022
victorazy:

You should know that River's is like Kano, they have population of primitive citizens, a tool to any political party and thats why is liable to riggings. Only their lie lie result he gave GEJ neutralized the whole South West grin
Clearly you wasted your time in school.
At this stage you do not even know the constitution of your country or how the election works

Just like in football. If you win a game 100 -0 you will still get 3 points
All states are equal

To win election in Nigeria you must get 25% in TWENTY FOUR STATES. Whether a state has 100 million people makes no difference if you get all that 100 million and do not get 25% in TWENTY FOUR states

So your talk about neutralizing is ignorant
Educate your self and stop talking ignorantly

1-0 or 10-0 it is still 3 points

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2022
OKOATA:
yes. That's how elections are done. People of Rivers state don't know Atiku but they know Wike and Wike knows the top candidates. Big politicians control votes.

2 Likes

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Blazebond(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2022
Wike is fighting a losing battle,he should just declare for LP and rest,PDP won't sack ayu,PDP won't bend to him,he is a strong man o,he is my guy but he has overplayed his hands with PDP,now is the time for him to choose either LP or APC but shame dey catch him to declare because he know say ameachi go laugh him hahahahahahaha.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by onuman: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2022
Racoon:
Wike tantrums is not unusual but Atiku will surely deal with him when it is time.

Atiku can't do anything more to Wike after Atiku bought presidential ticket of PDP, knowing full well that it's the turn of the south, especially the SE, to present a successor to President Buhari.

Atiku perpetrates injustice and disunity in Nigeria.
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by obedience4(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2022
asobo1:
Governor Wike, we have heard you loud and clear. Kindly apply the brakes. Thank you

#Atikulated

Nawoo, so you carry the same picture of brave united States Marines planting the sacred o Glory flag in Iwo jima. And turn it to PDP.. If I slap you enhh grin
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by aribisala0(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2022
nastyesco:
He has spent millions of taxpayers dollars. If he remained in PDP, it was at his own peril. Politics is a game of alliance and if he didn’t build his ground work, Its his problem and he should learn from it. By the way Wike wasn’t the only PDP Governor, like his rambling he was just the loudest at saying what he was doing. I refuse to believe he was the only one holding down the fort. PDP had around if not more than 11 Governors if I recall for the past eight years.
I am not justifying his spending

I am just telling you reality

The reality is that this is a game
They know themselves

If he has spent millions of taxpayers money
You expect him to act according to YOUR moral code? People that are prepared to kill are supposed to suddenly discover morality

The problem with folk like you is you live in a make believe world. This is reality

There are still a significant number of people in PDP that do not accept a northern president and they can spoil things for Atiku
We saw this against Jonathan in reverse in 2015. The only difference is that the Northerners in PDP did it in a coded way. So why are you pretending that did not happen.
Wike's agenda is to sabotage Atiku and the SW PDP cannot be trusted either
Wake up leave theory and face reality.
It is not good or bad just the way it is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by joeycrackk: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2022

18watts Fast Charging powerbank

LeD display

Multiple protections

Dual ports

Pay on delivery via GIG Logistics

Call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by aribisala0(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Blazebond:
Wike is fighting a losing battle,he should just declare for LP and rest,PDP won't sack ayu,PDP won't bend to him,he is a strong man o,he is my guy but he has overplayed his hands with PDP,now is the time for him to choose either LP or APC but shame dey catch him to declare because he know say ameachi go laugh him hahahahahahaha.
Even if PDP sack Atiku he will bring another demand. I laugh because many people have very superficial understanding of what is happening
Let us look at Ortom and Benue PDP e.g.

Their people are in IDPs because of Fulani
Atiku is a patron of Miyetti Allah, he is on record as supporting FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT and he is not opposed to the Water resources bill. You expect Ortom or Benue people to support Atiku?

The simple truth is that

Wike would not be doing all this without a significant support base .
Have you seen Udom or any southern PDP governors apart from Okowa around Atiku

The agenda is to create the impression that PDP is anti-south . The question is will it work and how can Atiku counter that?

Even Delta state is not sure for Okowa
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2022
Main reason why Atiku refused to make him his running mate. Very power hungry , lousy and disrespectful.
Atiku can't trust him.
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by BILL10: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2022
OKOATA:
I live in PH myself.. Wike speaks for himself PDP won't win here in the presidential election...we don't need to make noise on social media...on the election day we shall see...

1 Like

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by doublecross(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2022
it seems the people of rivers state and the people of kaduna are f00ls! that is why wike and el rufai would be the ones to tell them who to vote come 2023. from my observation, the states with sane minded and highly intellectual people so far are Imo, akwa-ibom, cross-river, ebonyi, delta, edo, and anambra. i am still observing other states though. these are just my finding so far. the Governor does not dictate what happens in all the states i mentioned above
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Indispensable85(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2022
Wike choke them. Lol
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Yankee101: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2022
Rivers is not your property
And it’s not going to change the next president
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by tribalmall: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2022
Dead brain Igbos should stop asking questions like lunatics. Did you mother just gave birth to you over night not to know gov have lots of influence on their support n that should be state wide since he win the entire state twice.

Even failure that is giving Igbo mother N500 for giving birth to lunatic is returning to the senate in Abia, is your brain dead that you can not figure out how such bastard will win election.

OKOATA:

1 Like

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Femi8586(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2022
Okealaaye:

But the supporters of Peter Obi have been telling, as a matter of fact FORCING, THREATENING other Nigerians who they MUST vote for? And they have carried "the matter for head" like zombies.

No be your agbado master Tiffnubu dey dictate who lagosians must vote for all these years? Pot calling the kettle black

You're the real zombie here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Civil Servants Lock Accountant-General Out Of Office Over Salaries / Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 / PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.