Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP (14185 Views)

Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by VULCAN(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ranting like Wike has been doing is not a political weapon.

It's helpless women who whine away all their time.

Wike is entitled and that was why he lost out.

And that's also why Atiku rejected him.

He would have made a disastrous VP because he feels Presidency is his birthright.

Try to learn from history.

OBJ picked a VP who always felt he was meant to be the President, Atiku

Atiku knows how he dealt with OBJ so he would never pick a strong horse like Wike.

Yaradua rejected all the strong candidates like Odili and picked a weakling called Jonathan

Peter Obi picked a highly sound person to be his VP because he isn't cut from the same cloth as all these desperate politicians

aribisala0:
Only losers sabi how to take defeat
Wike is very consistent.
He has all along insisted that presidency must come south.
He is playing politics consistent with his conviction

Once you see it from that perspective you will understand
He is not stupid. I don't know why so many people in the south are coward
Atiku, Melaye , Kwankwaso, Saraki, Tambuwwal etc all left the party to pursue Northern agenda whilst Wike kept the party. Now they have returned with another Northern agenda and cowards are saying WIke should learn to accept defeat.

Look at what happened to Tinubu in APC. Wike is right to ask WHAT IS MY GAIN

He is right to say IF E GO SPOIL MAKE E SPOIL

This is politics and what is at stake is plenty. It is not Bible study class or gathering of the righteous. They are thieves all of them

A man has spent millions of dollars and you say he should learn to accept defeat
It is like you are a LEARNER
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Gentlevip: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
If atiku loses 50% of Rivers. Its over

I am simplifying the facts. We know how the numbers play
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by aribisala0(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
VULCAN:
Ranting like Wike has been doing is not a political weapon.

It's helpless women who whine away all their time.

Wike is entitled and that was why he lost out.

And that's also why Atiku rejected him.

He would have made a disastrous VP because he feels Presidency is his birthright.

Try to learn from history.

OBJ picked a VP who always felt he was meant to be the President, Atiku

Atiku knows how he dealt with OBJ so he would never pick a strong horse like Wike.

Yaradua rejected all the strong candidates like Odili and picked a weakling called Jonathan

Peter Obi picked a highly sound person to be his VP because he isn't cut from the same cloth as all these desperate politicians

It is only after the game that we can tell whether the coach should have used one or two strikers
Remember that thing which is showing you its face is showing its back to another person. Because you do not get it does not mean it does not make sense. Wike is dancing but some others are drumming. If you do not get that now you will one day
So after the election we will know whether Wike's approach is right or not.

His objective is that Atiku does not succeed and a southerner emerges president. Everything he does has to be judged according to whether it achieves that objective and not aesthetics or acoustics

Just pray that in your life when your destiny is about to be fulfilled you do not cross any "Wike"
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by MNDY(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
bbode1:
This the only time he can sustain his political relevance. And his doing just that. No hate

All this talk-talk up and down portray him as a very irresponsible man. I admire him a lot but I don't like this too much talk.
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by PrinceMajestic: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
aribisala0:
I am not justifying his spending

I am just telling you reality

The reality is that this is a game
They know themselves

If he has spent millions of taxpayers money
You expect him to act according to YOUR moral code? People that are prepared to kill are supposed to suddenly discover morality

The problem with folk like you is you live in a make believe world. This is reality

There are still a significant number of people in PDP that do not accept a northern president and they can spoil things for Atiku
We saw this against Jonathan in reverse in 2015. The only difference is that the Northerners in PDP did it in a coded way. So why are you pretending that did not happen.
Wike's agenda is to sabotage Atiku and the SW PDP cannot be trusted either
Wake up leave theory and face reality.
It is not good or bad just the way it is
your last line "Just The Way It Is" is the name of a very interesting James Hadley action novel you should read
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by adioolayi(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
OKOATA:
I'm not a fan of PDP or APC but my question is that is it Wike that will tell the people of Rivers state who to vote? Is it like those River state people don't have a mind of their own because the way Wike carry this matter for head like say he get like zombies wey he go tell to vote whom he tells to vote.

When dey say politics is local...

What they are saying is, people in political parties joins the party with specific interest....come rain, come shine...they will protect that interest at the ballot. To these people, politics is actually career for them.

Many Nigerians that are not in politics, there are no guarantee they will go all out on the days of elections to vote... because, they will always think they don't have anything to gain...but you see those party faithfuls...they will reach the polling booth on election Day..even if they are in sick bed.

That's why they also in return put all their burden on politicians occupying elective positions at their constituencies...children school fee, employment opportunities , empowerment benefits and so on..that's what they get in return of their loyalty to the party.

Summarily, political actors will always have people they can influence their decisions at the ballot. It is politics

1 Like

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Anndrew(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kog45:
Labour party indeed when Okowa dey.... Nigeria politics is all about my kinsman dey there...South West for Tinubu....North East for Atiku/Shettima....South East for Obi...South South for Okowa.....North West and North Central for real politician among the contestants.
Alaye,this is not about permutations...South South for okowa..lolz..you must be a dreamer..am a ph born breed..as far as Rivers state is concerned..Rivers is for labour party and labour party is ph...I laugh u when u say South South is for okowa...wake up from slumber

1 Like

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Lazenby007(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Be OBIdient!
Pls, don't forget this: TINUBU IS A DISASTER
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Joe4real1988(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:
I don't even know why anyone would even support an Atiku who achieved absolute nothing but looted Nigeria's commonwealth to stand still through the privatisation he supervised.

But u want them to support Tinubu right?
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Musauzor(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
In about nine months from now Wike will go into political oblivion. Nobody will remember him anymore. How does he think that Atiku cannot win election without him?

1 Like

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by aribisala0(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
your last line "Just The Way It Is" is the name of a very interesting James Hadley action novel you should read
I read it a long time ago. Bought my first JHC for one naira grin

1 Like

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Musauzor(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
Atiku only needs to win about fourteen States in the North; Obi wins about ten states in the SE/SS ; Tinubu wins the remaining. Atiku declared winner. He doesn't need Wike rather Wike needs him to stay politically relevant

1 Like

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by victorazy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
aribisala0:
Clearly you wasted your time in school.
At this stage you do not even know the constitution of your country or how the election works

Just like in football. If you win a game 100 -0 you will still get 3 points
All states are equal

To win election in Nigeria you must get 25% in TWENTY FOUR STATES. Whether a state has 100 million people makes no difference if you get all that 100 million and do not get 25% in TWENTY FOUR states

So your talk about neutralizing is ignorant
Educate your self and stop talking ignorantly

1-0 or 10-0 it is still 3 points

Look at this recalcitrant!

You no even sabi anything.

So wining 100 zero in a match has no advantage when it comes to football? Ur just an ewu. Had it been Nigeria won Ghana 100 zero in Ghana dem for no go world cup?
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by asobo1: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
obedience4:

Nawoo, so you carry the same picture of brave united States Marines planting the sacred o Glory flag in Iwo jima. And turn it to PDP.. If I slap you enhh grin
Seems sense is far from you abi. Gettat
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by 404adelowo: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Governor Wike, we have heard you loud and clear. Kindly apply the brakes. Thank you#AtikulatedGovernor Wike, we have heard you loud and clear. Kindly apply the brakes. Thank you#Atikulated...
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by lomprico(m): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
OKOATA:
I'm not a fan of PDP or APC but my question is that is it Wike that will tell the people of Rivers state who to vote? Is it like those River state people don't have a mind of their own because the way Wike carry this matter for head like say he get like zombies wey he go tell to vote whom he tells to vote.

No mind the power drunk eediot!
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by aribisala0(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
After Eboes murdered Northern and Yoruba politicians in January 1966 sparing their own

They used the song to taunt northerners . Playing across markets in Northern Nigeria and even putting offensive pictures inside the packaging of loaves of bread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8G43CwrFBc
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by April4th(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wike has spoken the truth, you have to come to Rivers state and tell us what's in store for us if we vote for you. Atiku thinks it's by appearing every four years from Dubai, to contest presidential election. Where was he when PDP was going down and everybody was decamping to other parties? Wike spoon fed and nursed PDP back to life. They just want to reap, where they didn't sow. Underestimate Wike and Rivers state at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Fineboy101231: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
You are very right. I agree with you. For me I think wike doesn't want to support atiku because he believe the presidency should come to the south.
aribisala0:
Only losers sabi how to take defeat
Wike is very consistent.
He has all along insisted that presidency must come south.
He is playing politics consistent with his conviction

Once you see it from that perspective you will understand
He is not stupid. I don't know why so many people in the south are coward
Atiku, Melaye , Kwankwaso, Saraki, Tambuwwal etc all left the party to pursue Northern agenda whilst Wike kept the party. Now they have returned with another Northern agenda and cowards are saying WIke should learn to accept defeat.

Look at what happened to Tinubu in APC. Wike is right to ask WHAT IS MY GAIN

He is right to say IF E GO SPOIL MAKE E SPOIL

This is politics and what is at stake is plenty. It is not Bible study class or gathering of the righteous. They are thieves all of them

A man has spent millions of dollars and you say he should learn to accept defeat
It is like you are a LEARNER
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by maxzzo1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
OKOATA:
See Zombie like u wan talk.....shut ya mouth der
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by asanausana91: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Atiku will win without Wike.
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by joshuaidibia(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Wike has completely gone mad, he needs to be taken to psychiatric hospital.

You're the mad one
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Abujaexpress: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Wike has completely gone mad, he needs to be taken to psychiatric hospital.
Psychiatry Hospital is in Uselu, Benin City in Edo State
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by MtDave55: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
I like the man WIKE for his straightforwardness

POLITICS now to him is about bargaining with the candidates.
Re: Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP by Fitzgeraldjonsa: 6:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Yeah this is one of the most requested feature from the community but not sure when will the idea be implemented.
<a href="https://www.ngsmedicare.us/">NGS Medicare</a>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Civil Servants Lock Accountant-General Out Of Office Over Salaries / Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 / Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.