Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Need Advice House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice House (351 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

Need Advice House by Akinbest(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2022
Goodday nairalander, your advice is needed on this.
i and this girl have been dating since 2018,which i love her and i believe she love me too,she has cut me with girls but i do beg her and we get over it,but since late last year have promise myself and let her know i will never cheat on her again,and have been following it and never woo any girl but girls want me because am a little handsome,tall and black guy.i do turn them to friends and never have anything with them but we do talk always and my babe never trust me,all her thought was that am dating them.
so,we plan to relocate to other state which we have both agreed on,i suppose to pay up the rent this weekend and we move in next weekend,but last weekend, she told me shes done with me that am not ready to change and she cant continue dating me that she wanna move on with her life.mind you i have been the one taken care of her and she has been staying in my houuse now going to 3years. and till now we still stay in thesame house but she she said i should be relocating but shes not going with me, that she will still be in that same house till she find her way and the rent will expire by December..please advice needed, SHOULD I STILL RELOCATE OR STILL STAY IN THESAME HOUSE WITH HER
Re: Need Advice House by RentaStallion(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
If she doesn't want to relocate with you why force her... And why would you have her in your house for three years and you didn't wife her.... If you love her at least you would have shown some seriousness in meeting her people and at least pay her bride price or must have done introduction and all..

She's fed up and want to move on... You too should move on... Know the type of woman you want to end up with.

My woman will never leave even if I cheat on her because she understands that men must cheats.... We would only have serious problem if I start to take any other woman above her and not paying attention to her again.

Becareful Bro... No force any woman do anything.

Akinbest:
Goodday nairalander, your advice is needed on this.
i and this girl have been dating since 2018,which i love her and i believe she love me too,she has cut me with girls but i do beg her and we get over it,but since late last year have promise myself and let her know i will never cheat on her again,and have been following it and never woo any girl but girls want me because am a little handsome,tall and black guy.i do turn them to friends and never have anything with them but we do talk always and my babe never trust me,all her thought was that am dating them.
so,we plan to relocate to other state which we have both agreed on,i suppose to pay up the rent this weekend and we move in next weekend,but last weekend, she told me shes done with me that am not ready to change and she cant continue dating me that she wanna move on with her life.mind you i have been the one taken care of her and she has been staying in my houuse now going to 3years. and till now we still stay in thesame house but she she said i should be relocating but shes not going with me, that she will still be in that same house till she find her way and the rent will expire by December..please advice needed, SHOULD I STILL RELOCATE OR STILL STAY IN THESAME HOUSE WITH HER
Re: Need Advice House by qtguru(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Will it be hard for a man to put himself over any woman ?, she has decided she wants to move on, you should focus on yourself and forget her. If you don't make it in the future, people will be telling her how lucky she was to have left you.

It's up to you sha cuz una NL peeps dey fall hand.

She's Having Wild Mood With Her Stepsister / Strong Girl": Little Baby 'fights' Her Mum Over Breastmilk / Too Much Bad Luck