Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? (8271 Views)

[18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) / Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by KelvinCoaster(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I don't even know what to believe anymore. Some persons say it's normal, others say it's not, that it's an infection. I'm just confused. I want suggestions on how I can at least reduce it, if it can't be stopped.
If you had an abortion recently then the embryo was not properly evacuated.
See a Gynaecologist ASAP.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Uncle96(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I don't even know what to believe anymore. The other person below said it's an infection. I'm just confused right now.

It's blood cloth not infection. Reduce postenure intake and also treat infection
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Enny2013(f): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2022
Go and check for Fibroids,dear...

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Cyosaro: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2022
Go to the hospital, it might be early signs of fibroid. I do experience same.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by placeofallure(f): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I don't even know what to believe anymore. The other person below said it's an infection. I'm just confused right now.

Stop it right there! What do you mean you don't know what to believe? Didn't you go to school? You have a smart phone, don't you? You've never heard about google? Rubbish! This generation and the inability to read!

When I had cervical ectopic pregnancy, before the doctors told me what treatment they're gonna administer, I already know. I just read on their diagnosis. We were walking together all through the journey, surgery and all, and they told me they like handling informed patients like me, it makes their work easier. Somebody told you one humudus nonsense you're here freaking out, people like you are easy preys to fraudsters. Get your ass out and go figure!

https://www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/menstrual-clots#what's-normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Sambaby7640: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
I didn't know that I was engaging a numbskull that is following 95% of Nairaland females,,, I am sure that u would hv DM'ed the OP already,,, shameless SIMP... cheesy
Yeah, the way I DM'ed your mum.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by BeanmanX(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2022
Sambaby7640:
Yeah, the way I DM'ed my mum.
Okay,,,,SIMPazee.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Oturatetuala(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2022
Normal but try to see your doc
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2022
Blunttruth:

It's normal to pass clotts, but the size is what could be worrisome. I would advise you go to the hospital andost likely the Dr will ask you to go for a scan to rule out certain possibilities.
Yes, I'm not even that worried that I'm passing it. I'm more worried that it's more and heavier this month. That's my concern. If it continues next month, even after doing some of the things I've been asked to do here, then I'll have to go to the hospital.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2022
Blunttruth:

It's normal to pass clotts, but the size is what could be worrisome. I would advise you go to the hospital andost likely the Dr will ask you to go for a scan to rule out certain possibilities.
Yes, it's the size that got me more worried. If it continues next month, even after doing some of the things I've been asked to do here, then I'll have to go to the hospital.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2022
dazzlingd:

You can try doing some exercises, check youtube for exercises that can lift your breasts.
Of it doesnt work, save up for surgery or consult your physician
I've been doing massage on them.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2022
Benwallt:
you didn't answer my question? Just avoid sweet things like a week to your period.

I didn't get what you meant by my body is tight. That was what got me confused, because there's no correlation between the two.

No, I don't take sugar at all. If I mistakenly take anything that contains sugar, it'll make the menstrual pains so unbearable, or in some cases it will cease or cut short the flow, or even make the blood to become completely dark in colour. So, sugar is out of it.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=SouthSouth1914 post=115872724]

It is fibroid! I am almost certain.. [/quote
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

It is fibroid! I am almost certain..
Jeezz! Why would you say that? Now you're making me feel more scared. Please, just stop. Why would you say such a thing? Even if you want to say something like that, at least look for a subtle way to put it, and not saying it directly and bluntly.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by SouthSouth1914: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Jeezz! Why would you say that? Now you're making me feel more scared. Please, just stop. Why would you say such a thing?

My girl has the same symptoms and was diagnosed for it. I could share pictures here.

Unless you are not feeling excruciating pains almost, during your periods with excessive bleeding.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2022
Uncle96:

It's blood cloth not infection. Reduce postenure intake and also treat infection
You said earlier that it's blood clots and not infection, now you're saying I should treat infection. Seriously, I don't know how to feel any more.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2022
Enny2013:
Go and check for Fibroids,dear...
Ah! Fibroid? Now this is getting scarier.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2022
Cyosaro:
Go to the hospital, it might be early signs of fibroid. I do experience same.

Good luck!
Ah! Fibroid? Now this is getting scarier.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Toks2008(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Jeezz! Are you serious about this right now? Please, how do I remedy this situation? I need help on how to stop it, please.

Go and google it my friend..
You will find the right answer there
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Toks2008(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
You said earlier that it's blood clots and not infection, now you're saying I should treat infection. Seriously, I don't know how to feel any more.

That's why I asked you to go to Google.com

You will find all the answers you need
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2022
Toks2008:

That's why I asked you to go to Google.com

You will find all the answers you need
I've done so already. I just want to get real life experiences from here.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Uncle96(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:

Sorry if I sounded misleading, the blood clot is something you dont need to worry about. Saying you should treat infection is just like a plan B thing. Go to any good pharmacy and expalin to any mature person that u need a good injection for infection. It's about 1500
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Cujo007: 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Illiterate, ignorant statement!!
Templee333:

it is humudus infection (type two).It can destroy ur womb & cause infertility.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Templee333(m): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Cujo007:
Illiterate, ignorant statement!!
That's ur own cup of tea!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Lingering Ex / Has Anyone Experience This? / Parents Did This To Their White Teenage Daugher Over Her Black Boyfriend(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.