Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,646 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

From Lagos To KASTINA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Lagos To KASTINA (576 Views)

Getting To Kastina By Air - Pls Help / World Wrapper Man Embarks On Marathon From Lagos To Benue. Photos / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Lagos To KASTINA by Olaolar(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
I am tryna travel from Lagos to KASTINA for education purpose..
So I need your advice..
Hope no problem on the road??
How Is the state condition now??
Ist save for me ?

I seriously � need your advice
Re: From Lagos To KASTINA by YeyeGbami: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
RUN OHH

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To KASTINA by nedekid: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lolz, you need education and it is Katsina you wanna go to?
Hmm, village people tins is real grin
Re: From Lagos To KASTINA by Olaolar(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Someone like a parent to me is tryna help me for education career.. then she ask me to come
Re: From Lagos To KASTINA by Sweetvie: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
I stay in kastina for about 2 month. Which education dey there they know nothing ... Things are cheap there except garri , the weather is harsh ( Too cold and too hot) too many flies you can't cook in peace , try to be careful when cooking b4 u know millions of flies wit enter ur food, close ur door alws too much of dust. And yeah, they're dirty n they thinks those flies are nothing. From my 2 month view... I forget to add if you're a guy don't talk to there girls anyhow they can kill u for it... And most girls there already have husband.
Re: From Lagos To KASTINA by Olaolar(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetvie:
I stay in kastina for about 2 month. Which education dey there they know nothing ... Things are cheap there except garri , the weather is harsh ( Too cold and too hot) too many flies you can't cook in peace , try to be careful when cooking b4 u know millions of flies wit enter ur food, close ur door alws too much of dust. And yeah, they're dirty n they thinks those flies are nothing. From my 2 month view... I forget to add if you're a guy don't talk to there girls anyhow they can kill u for it... And most girls there already have husband.
. Thanks very much.. but I have my o'level results already.. I just want to study in the university in there.. will there be okay for me??
Re: From Lagos To KASTINA by Sweetvie: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Olaolar:
. Thanks very much.. but I have my o'level results already.. I just want to study in the university in there.. will there be okay for me??
I can't defined ur own level of okay but for me it wasn't... I mean when I travelled there i was able to teach their jss3, sss1-3 in place of my bro In Daura (not going mention the particular part) coz he got sick within 2 wks of staying for NYSC stuff. Omo those classes they don't know anything i have to started teaching them as if they're in primary so I can't say for their university coz I don't know how they runs things there but one thing is sure the school fees is very cheap, cost of living also very cheap, house rent and everything is cheap that's a good start. So am sure their university should be ok. That place is not as peaceful like that Sha coz I remember they bomb the nearest village to us when I was there lol that scared the shit out of me but I grow up in barrack n my eyes av seen a lot of that in jos but still who want to die?. They also kill someone throw him to the road side n nobody bother i pass that damn place everyday until the body rotten on the ground there... Wo anything North ehn i no dey put hand again. Well, all is well and actually kastina is still good, go try ur luck and see how it goes. And, yeah if you hear anything fight around you don't allow anyone to tell you b4 u run go abuja n allow them to settle first coz if fight bust na student or foreigners they'll kill first. Lastly, beware of their girls. Damn they're freaking beautiful me as a girl sef dey jealous grin so don't go and feel tempted and do anyhow to their girls they won't do much thing they'll just butcher u b4 you know ur third leg go carry u go where you no know. Just focus on ur study and leave the girls for the hausa. My own view.... Peace smiley
Re: From Lagos To KASTINA by Sweetvie: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Omo na me type all this?
It like I sleep on the right side of the bed
Re: From Lagos To KASTINA by Olaolar(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2022
Sweetvie:
I can't defined ur own level of okay but for me it wasn't... I mean when I travelled there i was able to teach their jss3, sss1-3 in place of my bro In Daura (not going mention the particular part) coz he got sick within 2 wks of staying for NYSC stuff. Omo those classes they don't know anything i have to started teaching them as if they're in primary so I can't say for their university coz I don't know how they runs things there but one thing is sure the school fees is very cheap, cost of living also very cheap, house rent and everything is cheap that's a good start. So am sure their university should be ok. That place is not as peaceful like that Sha coz I remember they bomb the nearest village to us when I was there lol that scared the shit out of me but I grow up in barrack n my eyes av seen a lot of that in jos but still who want to die?. They also kill someone throw him to the road side n nobody bother i pass that damn place everyday until the body rotten on the ground there... Wo anything North ehn i no dey put hand again. Well, all is well and actually kastina is still good, go try ur luck and see how it goes. And, yeah if you hear anything fight around you don't allow anyone to tell you b4 u run go abuja n allow them to settle first coz if fight bust na student or foreigners they'll kill first. Lastly, beware of their girls. Damn they're freaking beautiful me as a girl sef dey jealous grin so don't go and feel tempted and do anyhow to their girls they won't do much thing they'll just butcher u b4 you know ur third leg go carry u go where you no know. Just focus on ur study and leave the girls for the hausa. My own view.... Peace smiley
alright thanks bro'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Abandoned Project In Nigeria That Will Shock You / Does Canada Give Dependent Visa For Couples? / CNN's Richard Quest Jokes Table Mountain Is Blocking His View Of Cape Town (PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.