Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Getting To Kastina By Air - Pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting To Kastina By Air - Pls Help (907 Views)

If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. / I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do / Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting To Kastina By Air - Pls Help by transfer101: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Please I need guidance on how to fly to Kastina for the purpose of NYSC. I will be leaving from Lagos. can I possibly get a direct flight from Lagos to Kastina?

Note: This will be my first time flying undecided undecided
Re: Getting To Kastina By Air - Pls Help by Machiny: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
transfer101:

Please I need guidance on how to fly to Kastina for the purpose of NYSC. I will be leaving from Lagos. can I possibly get a direct flight from Lagos to Kastina?

Note: This will be my first time flying undecided undecided
you get to kano ..then use vehicle to katsina

1 Like

Re: Getting To Kastina By Air - Pls Help by transfer101: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Machiny:
you get to kano ..then use vehicle to katsina
Thank you.
Do you happen to know any website I can check available flights (say Lagos to Kano)
Re: Getting To Kastina By Air - Pls Help by Machiny: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Getting To Kastina By Air - Pls Help by transfer101: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Getting To Kastina By Air - Pls Help by Machiny: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
transfer101:
Thank man. Can I chat you up on whatsapp?
08115463237....but we can always continue here, so as to make the thread a source of information to who might need it in future.

2 Likes

Re: Getting To Kastina By Air - Pls Help by transfer101: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Machiny:
08115463237....but we can always continue here, so as to make the thread a source of information to who might need it in future.
At the bolded, that seems cool.
I wanted to ask if online booking is ideal. The wesbite redirected me to Air-peace's website when I clicked on the link. Would you advice such booking for a firstimer, or I should visit their office?
Re: Getting To Kastina By Air - Pls Help by Machiny: 2:51am On Nov 13, 2018
transfer101:
I wanted to ask if online booking is ideal. The wesbite redirected me to Air-peace's website when I clicked on the link. Would you advice such booking for a firstimer, or I should visit their office?
if your travel time is not immediate.. online booking is good because you get a lesser ticket .but if its imediate then you go when travln
Re: Getting To Kastina By Air - Pls Help by jabolo(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2018
transfer101:

That website makes money by directing enquiries to airline booking systems to see which one best fits your itinerary. You can get the same by going directly to the airline website.

Online booking is quite common with the main Nigerian airlines now (those I've used several times - Air Peace, Medview, Aero, Arik, Dana), as long as you have one of the verified payment systems, or can do bank transfer. Personally, I don't see any reason why you have to go to the offices.

When checking your flight, make provisions for the onward transfer to Katsina, a two hour journey but the road is good. Especially if you are having to connect with public transport. When I travel, I usually have a car waiting at Kano. Avoid Friday noon to 3pm as movement is very restricted.

Finally, allow me ... If you keep an open mind, see people for what they are face-to-face, try to respect the culture even if it seems alien to you (respect is the key word), you will have a fabulous time. There are a lot of seemingly wide open spaces in the North, seek them and claim them as a Nigerian. They are yours to enjoy too so use them to enhance your power of introspection before you return to the hectic life.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Getting To Kastina By Air - Pls Help by glassy(f): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hi transfer101, my name is Kalu Joy and I work for a travel agency, we run both local and international flight bookings, I am also an airpeace, Dana air and arik air agent, and I think I can get you something cheaper.
You can check out our website on www.noradotravels.com
Or call or whatsapp me on +2348130280063, you can also make enquiries from other places too and compare the prices, but be careful about who to deal with.
I would love to hear from you soon.
Thanks
Re: Getting To Kastina By Air - Pls Help by transfer101: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
jabolo:

That website makes money by directing enquiries to airline booking systems to see which one best fits your itinerary. You can get the same by going directly to the airline website.

Online booking is quite common with the main Nigerian airlines now (those I've used several times - Air Peace, Medview, Aero, Arik, Dana), as long as you have one of the verified payment systems, or can do bank transfer. Personally, I don't see any reason why you have to go to the offices.

When checking your flight, make provisions for the onward transfer to Katsina, a two hour journey but the road is good. Especially if you are having to connect with public transport. When I travel, I usually have a car waiting at Kano. Avoid Friday noon to 3pm as movement is very restricted.

Finally, allow me ... If you keep an open mind, see people for what they are face-to-face, try to respect the culture even if it seems alien to you (respect is the key word), you will have a fabulous time. There are a lot of seemingly wide open spaces in the North, seek them and claim them as a Nigerian. They are yours to enjoy too so use them to enhance your power of introspection before you return to the hectic life.

Good luck.

You are one of a kind, thank man!

1 Like

Re: Getting To Kastina By Air - Pls Help by gistcity(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

The United Airlines Boeing 777 With 241 Survived Plane Crash 19th Feb 2021 / Man Creates Scene At Airport As He Insist On Traveling Abroad With Passport / It Is Normal To See People Drinking Beer In The Morning In Brazil (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.