Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. (53447 Views)

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board / God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by LiveWithIt: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
matrixmuzi:

Tinubu is a walking corpse
That's a man who has an appointment with destiny..
Man of purpose
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by nesphil(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thank God the flight landed safely.
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
ecolime:

Village people

Una plan fail grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by StanleyMentor1: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
I swear, exactly what hit my mind after reading the scary news cheesy, but it is not funny oohh, that is how we go hear say flight disappear from airspace, but what on earth go make those pilot men sleep on board i taya.
olisefom:
The plane was just working alone like Nigeria.

We've been on an auto mode long ago too. Worst still, alarm time never reach.

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by Yemlizzy(f): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
What’s this embarassed embarassed
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Emem5:
Did they smoke?

Did you read the story?
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
jeromestarks:
I remembered boarding this airline in 2007. Nice airline. What happened to them?

Where was it said in the story that something happened to the airline?
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
NavasBit:
Wonder shall never end lol. Playing with life of the passenger

Did you read at all?
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by Electrochemistry(m): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
They are still better than the pilot of over 200 million Nigerian souls who had been sleeping for over seven years.

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by SMARTMOTORS(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Elon Musk is working so hard to make both vehicle drivers and pilots jobless in few years time....that guy is crazy!
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by izubext007: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
God abeg oooi
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by cjudy(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:
If we vote obituary presidential aspirants na so he go sleep and put us for autopilot..
Reason I shout to everyone ears vote APC o.
Vote tinubu vote shetimma
Dead party with supporters. Why should a sane Nigerian vote for APC?

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by Shascky33: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Comparison between lagos and Anambra will give you the answer you desire
Tinubu did nothing special. He inherited infrastructures built by the federal government, plus a well structured economy. Even yahaya bello would have done better than him. He just consolidated on what was on ground.
ATIKOWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by Shascky33: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Yemlizzy:
What’s this embarassed embarassed
Joke of the day
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by LiveWithIt: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
toujurs:
You are a big fool.

A greedy thieve, who have turned lagos state account into his personal current account is who you want to vote for.
You Father is a for*lish man for birthing a menace like you son of many father nicompu
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by planetx: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
You will be surprised how many pilots are fast asleep inside the cockpit on long haul international flights. You think they are wide awake while you are busy snoozing at the back.

4 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by almarthins(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:
If we vote obituary presidential aspirants na so he go sleep and put us for autopilot..
Reason I shout to everyone ears vote APC o.
Vote tinubu vote shetimma

Na so apc scam us say gej was the problem. How is apc faring with state and federal power?

Even tinubu can't do any thing considering his age. You want to feed an army of youth with cassava and corn, what a joke!
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by unclejb2(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Make him come dey pee for him clothes as president? God forbid BAT thing
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by joeycrackk: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2022

18watts Fast Charging powerbank

LeD display

Multiple protections

Dual ports

Pay on delivery via GIG Logistics

Call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by Harrykn: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
All I can say is Expensive play lol
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by Yemlizzy(f): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Shascky33:

Joke of the day
A joke or reality??
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by toujurs: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:

You Father is a for*lish man for birthing a menace like you son of many father nicompu
It is only a generational cursed poor bastard, that would find tinubu a greedy thieve, fit to become president.

Do you know the cost of a local flight, i am very sure you haven't been to an airport, if not you won't campaign for tinubu, with the current situation of Nigeria.
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by showafrica(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Anyway

Planes are not like cars.

A pilot can sleep as long as auto pilot is in place.

But then, i don't think i want a sleeping pilot on my plane

Imagine if fuel wey dey no dey enough to come back to airport, na stories we go hear.
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by StagethemTVee: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Where have you been niggar? Damn
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hahaha....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Some pilots have reported that they often sleep off in the middle of the flight, I guess it's for the reason that there is no traffic or gridlock in the air, and it makes the whole thing boring. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by EkoErrands: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
That's why i fly only military jets...as soon as you start the engine...the machine wants to kill you...so nobody go tell u to stay awake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / 2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea / Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.