Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) (43191 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by Kagd10: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
crafteck:

He should improve his health first, if tinubu dies, boko haram becomes president

Are you his doctor? Tinubu hasn't gone for any health issues except for when he went for his knee surgery.
Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by SmartPolician: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dubemski:

So somebody can open mouth and say something like dis and nothing happened and they say we have police in this County

Did you not see where a policeman was following him about and a thug had to ward off the officer of za law? grin
Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by jaytee01(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
Fellow Nigerians, behold the people who will fashion your future and that of your children.

Every day, we keep proving that Nigeria is not normal. Thugs have collaborated with selfish politicians to destroy Africa's most populous country - the last hope of the black man.

Thuggery and cultism - this is exactly what Tinubu wants to take to Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by favour32(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Yeah, i have watched that BBC Africa Eyes documentary about the Aye(Blaak X) cum NBM.
Most cultists or people with gragra tendency are used by politicians/political parties.
It is not about any party.
They are in APC, PDP and LP.
Most party youth leaders na cultist.
Though BAT has an ugly past like with most politicians.
But, the fact is that Asiwaju is a born genius that is well renowed for assembling the best brains in governance.
Asiwaju will develop Nigeria rapidly.
He is called a City boy for a reason.
Chicago/Lagos brought up.
Do ya work well...dem go pay you for ya stomach infrastructure writing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by Splitmind: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
We don't care we will still vote #BATSHET

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Africans the dummy, Nigerians the fooling. cheesy cheesy cheesy

meobizy:
It still won’t diminish his popularity because Africans don’t seek knowledge. They also don’t work on it when presented. Life continues.
Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
No sensible human being wil ever support APC.

it's only cultists and Agberos that support that evil party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
This one na portable Senior brother

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by elnath(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Supporters of Tinubu are cultists, drug lords, agberos, chelsea fans and mentally sick people

Why nah? How you take dash Chelsea stray bullet just like that?
Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by iyohagodfrey: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thank God for the new INEC e-transmission of elections. He just has no power over who wins elections now. Evil people. They must give account to God one day on how they used their evil powers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by osazsky(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
See person way realease song for tinubu..one is a cultist ,his mentor drug lord..if tinubu win election i will relocate myself and family out of the zoo..its a must

1 Like

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by shegra58: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1426409/bbc-mentions-tony-kabaka-cultist-worked-apc-video/
Those who sing Emilokan which Obidient are hailing na church choir group
Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by Canberra55: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Yeah, i have watched that BBC Africa Eyes documentary about the Aye(Blaak X) cum NBM.
Most cultists or people with gragra tendency are used by politicians/political parties.
But, the fact is that Asiwaju is a born genius that is well renowed for assembling the best brains in governance.
Asiwaju...well renowned for assembling the best brains in governance? E b like BUHARI na ur uncle or ur phone screen or keypad get problem wey make u type wetin u type so.

1 Like

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by mccloud224(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Kabaka, the "Mc Oluomo" of EDO State.

What will happen to Kabaka is going to show afonja miscreants that agbero are not celebrated in other locations as they adore Mc Oluomo...spits!

kabaka go collet woto woto!!
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Collect from who? I no dey hype frat but na him frat dey run anything election for Edo since time immemorial. He wants real change...same with everyone else...that's why he is speaking out. Nobody go touch that man.

Believe!!!
Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by mightyleks(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Supporters of Tinubu are cultists, drug lords, agberos and mentally sick people
This is better leave sport alone
Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by kay29000(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
They are in APC, PDP and LP

Exactly.
Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by deborahayobami7: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
So you want the suffering to end? I think Nigerians love it already.So you want the suffering to end? I think Nigerians love it already....
Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by MatrixCircle: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
I have never seen any one of them that didn't encounter a shameful end. Not even one. Time will tell. Evil has never overcome good. Though it may seems but it will never tarry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by Kajaard: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1426409/bbc-mentions-tony-kabaka-cultist-worked-apc-video/

Someone that is above 50 years old is called a prominent YOUTH leader? Or has the dictionary definition of YOUTH changed? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by grammarian247(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

What contribution did BAT make to this government to show he has the capacity to develop the country rapidly? His party had taken the nation many years back and you are here talking about developing the nation. We don't want people who only assemble best brain, we want someone who himself is a best brain. Stop selling this bad market to us, stop it!

1 Like

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by luckyz4rea(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
Fellow Nigerians, behold the people who will fashion your future and that of your children.

Every day, we keep proving that Nigeria is not normal. Thugs have collaborated with selfish politicians to destroy Africa's most populous country - the last hope of the black man.

Thuggery and cultism - this is exactly what Tinubu wants to take to Aso Rock

Nigeria cannot be the last hope of or for the black man. I don’t even know where we got the idea of white or black or brown humans.

To think we are the last hope of any African nation is to be selfish in our thought. God is a respecter of no man or nation, therefore can give hope to or through anyone or nation!
Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by adriano50: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
tinubu boiz well-done
Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Christistruth00:
Who doesn't know?

Kanu is also a Cultist that worked for PDP

Lame, use another talk.

1 Like

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

City boy Wey Dey talk and behave like tout lol.

1 Like

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by Voiceofthestree: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
bigfish3k:

Somebody confessed by himself and you are still defending him

I tire for zombies

APC supporter are worst than zombies they are like a lifeless human coz I can’t imagine how Nigeria economy as become worst within 8years under APC as some people will still vote the same party to be curse be that. Person use him mouth say him be this you slowpoke deh talk another things no be curse be that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by folake4u(f): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Who doesn't know Kabaka in Edo State? Lmao. cheesy
Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by Kajaard: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

It pains me to know I share the same country with slowpokes like you
Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by Oziens: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Christistruth00:
Who doesn't know?

Implicitly justifying this odious act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by Christistruth00: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Oziens:

Implicitly justifying this odious act

No

I'm pointing out that they are hypocritical in supporting Kanu who himself is a Cultist
Re: BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) by safarigirl(f): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Christistruth00:
Who doesn't know?

Nnamdi Kanu is actually from a royal house. His father was a King.

So, Governors attending the burial of a King and Queen is normal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Alake Asked To Recite The National Anthem By Senator Simon Mwadkwon / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] / FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.