Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Don't Ask Man What You Ought To Ask God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Ask Man What You Ought To Ask God. (160 Views)

Impregnating Your Wife Is A Sin, Ask God For Forgiveness — Preacher Says / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ask Man What You Ought To Ask God. by MideMrPossible: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
There is a big difference between demanding and requesting. When you work in the light of understanding with God, you'll call things that are not existing as though they are. By virtue of right, you can make your demands known to God and if truly you're a son and heir, God is compelled to grant your demands. But many ask and receiveth not for they lack understanding.

As human, we have wired our mind believing we can solve our own problems by thinking that someone else can bear the burden for us instead of actually submitting such to God and watch as it unfold with faith and not becoming a liability. If a man promise, man fails or can fail at anytime.

These days, the way street guys hail me and demand I give them a handout makes me laugh. They make it look as though I'm a kind of politician or someone who have access to infinite money somewhere.

Make no mistake of asking man what you're meant to ask God first. Don't be a liability and YES, I'm talking to you.

Regenerative Agriculture:God's own project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAlYkoyH6AY

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 29. / The One Who Heals / Benefits Of Being A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.