Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) (17044 Views)

Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by oriskenny16: 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGGIEBunm4o

Politics without bitterness is the way forward come 2023 general elections.

Governor Charles Soludo (APGA) is wishing Peter Obi (LP) well in his presidential ambition.

"Be good to the people on your way up the ladder because you may meet them on your way down." - Lucky Dube

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by marenalexander7: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
I voted last in 2011 for GEJ, can't wait to vote 4 Obi again.

260 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by tony0806: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good moves

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by danjumaisah: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
His humanity and kindness always gives me hope that peace and unity will be restore inshallah

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by PandoraObi: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
The same Soludo

191 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by floret23(f): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
Soludo
You have resumed for night duty.

Is ok, but we Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians and the all agreed.

We say no to Druggie-Terrorist ticket and no to islamisation agenda of APC.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by PandoraObi: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
floret23:

You have resumed for night duty.

Is ok, but we Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians and the all agreed.

We say no to Druggie-Terrorist ticket and no to islamisation agenda of APC.
Stick to your tribe that is celebrating unknown gunmen killing fellow igbos, be proud of parents

193 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by Tenses: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
The same Soludo

Bros this your job no get shift?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by Tochj(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
The same Soludo
Propaganda according to Agbado guys

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by Bravetunde: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
Stick to your tribe that is celebrating unknown gunmen killing fellow igbos, be proud of parents
Take sometime and rest,haba for just 40k.
Tinubu will still not win so stop disturbing yourself,if they ask you while you are not on duty tell them you need a little break to sleep. sad

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 20, 2022
More grace ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by OriOko88(m): 12:48am On Aug 20, 2022
Obi is just alone in this fight with his over ambitious youthful supporters. How many heavy weight politicians or govs from the east have openly declared support for obi. He's been d one man mopol since..and some people think he would win this election cheesy. Most of his support base HV been outside the east. Let d east openly declare support for him like d yorubas are doing for tinubu and the north seemingly tilting towards atiku.

Na his eastern ibo politicians then citizens go betray him at the polls lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by Tranquill: 1:08am On Aug 20, 2022
No permanent friend nor permanent enemy...

I remember when Soludo said that Peter Obi couldn't write, that it's 'one Vita' that writes for him.

This was in response to an article that was purportedly written by Obi.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by floret23(f): 4:06am On Aug 20, 2022
PandoraObi:
El-Rufa’i Vs Foes: Who Will Laugh Last? - By Abdu Abdullahi

The disgruntled Christians of Southern Kaduna will not forgive El-Rufa’i for distorting the tradition of Muslim- Christian ticket or vice versa to reflect the religious balancing of the state. This was coming at a time when there was and still heightened insecurity in the state, the gravity of which compelled him to write a letter to the president recently, calling his attention that there is another government run by the gunmen in Kaduna.

“Do not buy the enemy of one man for the love of a thousand men.” Al-Hassan.

Malam Nasir El-Rufa’i, Kaduna’s controversial governor is always enchanting to be living in a world of abnormalities without minding the consequences.

From what will be highlighted below, El-Rufa’i is uniquely obsessed with enemy creation and imagination to foster his political beliefs that he almost forgets other things entirely. It is an easy affair that he could be distracted by the endless thoughts of enemies, sometimes real but mostly imagined. For instance, he was once quoted as saying, ” Even if you walk on water, your enemies will say you have raised some dust”. In a Facebook posting on his account on November 5, 2018, he made the following disgusting declaration: ” FRIDAY REMINDER: To the cursed Kaduna senators, the enemies of Kaduna state and their co- travelers.”

From the aforementioned instances therefore, one can assert that El-Rufai’s psychology is a house of enemy attraction and a tragic translation of a politically flambouyant leader whose actions are premeditated towards enmity actualisation. When I prudently read the quoted Facebook posting above, I found it difficult to imagine El-Rufa’i cursing other people in the name of political differences. He was so intolerant that he descended to the lowest ebb.

Interestingly, the Kaduna senators he cited and despised obviously included former senator Shehu Sani when he was at the upper chamber of the National Assembly. But Sani deserved nothing more than blessings from him because it was the same Sani who gallantly defied the fear of the barrel of the gun to fight the military for the restoration of democracy for which El-Rufa’i is a great beneficiary.

To give us a clearer picture and more convincing point, Sani was thrown behind bars by the Khaki boys when El-Rufa’i was nowhere to be found in the battlefield. At that time, we hardly heard El-Rufa’i cursing the military as the enemies of Nigeria. He was then virtually an unknown Nigerian living far away comfortably abroad. But after several years of opportunism trial, El-Rufa’i finally made it at the polls to rule Kaduna state.

It was a very debatable issue when El-Rufa’i sacked 21,780 primary school teachers who failed ‘ simple’ examination in November, 2017. That was an uncommon decision to be taken by a governor. Of course, those teachers, their family members and other relatives would never forgive him for denying the victims their source of income for survival. When he executed that costly action, he forgot that the rotten system that gave birth to the unwanted teachers should have been the principal culprit and purged of impurities. And for fairness sake, the dismissed teachers should have been given the opportunity to redress their shortcomings because nothing goes well in Nigeria.

It could be recalled that on his assumption of duty, the bulldozer El-Rufa’i was quick to launch demolition of what he tagged illegal structures across the state. With a high sense of pomposity, he destroyed structures when he had not even settled for governance as if he was on a vengeance mission against the very poor people that voted him into the state exalted office. It was alleged that one of the victims had a heart attack and died consequently as a result of the demolition of his only home. He was said to relocate to Zaria after escaping from Zonkwa where a bloody ethnoreligious crisis broke out leaving many people dead. The only fund left for him was used in purchasing the house that was destroyed by El-Rufai’s harsh policy. But there were people who expressed happiness at the governor’s action. However, the question is, if they were the casualty would they have applauded him?

In the year 2020, the belligerent El-Rufa’i was at it again on another dismantling mission which became his administration hobby. His victims this time were the traders of Kasuwar Barci Market. This was coming at a time when governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state was sharing milk of kindness, donating N50 million to the victims of the fire that gutted Ortukpo Main Market. What baffled many people was the audacity that propelled El-Rufa’i to visit the demolition site, ensuring that it was perfectly executed! Could this be the thinking of a sadist? A victim of El-Rufai’s hostility, Malam Zubairu Musa in an interview with the Guardian newspaper lamented: ” The governor has destroyed our lives by demolishing our market; where can we go now? This governor has no pity for us and Allah will pay him back”.

The list of El-Rufai’s foes include Nigeria’s frustrated Shiites. What particularly makes him their enemy was his sustained rigidity that their embattled leader, Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky and his wife Zeenat, must not be allowed to inhale the air of freedom. El-Rufa’i could not muzzle his ill feelings against the Islamic group that he categorically condemned it on several occasions when the need to do so arose.

The disgruntled Christians of Southern Kaduna will not forgive El-Rufa’i for distorting the tradition of Muslim- Christian ticket or vice versa to reflect the religious balancing of the state. This was coming at a time when there was and still heightened insecurity in the state, the gravity of which compelled him to write a letter to the president recently, calling his attention that there is another government run by the gunmen in Kaduna.

At the level of national politics, El-Rufa’i could not hide his dislike of the Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s political aspirations. He once released a template titled’ how to defeat the political godfathers.’ He was indirectly mocking at Tinubu’s aspirations to become a presidential hopeful of the APC. Undoubtedly however, the same Tinubu was very instrumental to the success of the APC in the 2015 elections for influencing the south west to go for Buhari, of which El-Rufa’i was a great beneficiary. And only recently, El-Rufa’i led the northwest governors to meet Tinubu with some conditions he should fulfill if he is to enjoy their support. Sadly, El-Rufai’s spelt out conditions bothered on juicy appointments instead of presenting agenda for the development of the region.

By the stipulated time when El-Rufai’s arbitrary power meets its end and laid to rest forever on May 29, 2023, he has already added to the heavy load of foes because he has made his political choice of who will succeed him. And by this selfish act, those who are dissatisfied are now also his political foes. Between El-Rufa’i and his foes therefore, who will have the last laugh and the best laugh?

https://www.opinionnigeria.com/el-rufai-vs-foes-who-will-laugh-last-by-abdu-abdullahi/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by EnglandAmaka(f): 4:50am On Aug 20, 2022
Let's settle this once and for all...

Like for Obi

Share for Tinubu

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by Karlovych: 4:51am On Aug 20, 2022
embarassed Agbado urchins right now

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by RandyOku: 4:52am On Aug 20, 2022
PandoraObi:
The same Soludo

You go surely tiregrin

Era of propaganda politics is gradually phasing outcheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by ipobarecriminals: 4:53am On Aug 20, 2022
sad #SCAM grin grin.Those pipu shouting Obi will be busy playing football on Election Day/stay indoors to sleep/watch TV.Dnt go kill ur selves while Obi children are safe outside Nig like ur truly cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by ATEAMS: 4:58am On Aug 20, 2022
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by Hisxellency: 4:58am On Aug 20, 2022
Seeing these two great sons of Anambra together makes me happy ( Obi and soludo) coming together for a better society

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by Yibo(m): 5:01am On Aug 20, 2022
Can't this Pandora man mingle with Hausa Fulani too? Or does it mean Hausa Fulani actually hate him for what he did to them when he was the Governor of Anambra?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 20, 2022
His desperation is alarming. From church to church, from singer to dancer, Obi will next wear the Masquerade robes during the next New Yam festival, I tell you. No one who's this desperate for power would not abuse it if given. The presidency of Nigeria cannot be won merely by skipping breakfast and lunch in the name of fasting. Someone tell him to take things easy, because any gift given by God does not come with sweaty exertions. The Masquerade that enters the arena with undue eagerness will doubtless become a mere spectator even before the main event starts!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by Cantonese: 5:05am On Aug 20, 2022
Very good write up.

But I have also read that in destroying many of the so called illegal structures, he cleaned up the environment and made the areas more beautiful, like he did in Abuja.

In all I am not comfortable with his political pomposity and disrespect to those who brought him to limelight in the PDP, especially Atiku Abubakar.

Let’s have a response please.
Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by Akinsete19(m): 5:08am On Aug 20, 2022
Our next Presido

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by Promoter2: 5:08am On Aug 20, 2022
PandoraObi:
The same Soludo

Fake news peddler will peddle in vain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by Yibo(m): 5:09am On Aug 20, 2022
tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by techWriter3: 5:13am On Aug 20, 2022
I elected last in 2011 for GEJ, can't bide to vote 4 politicians again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by Joshmoore(m): 5:15am On Aug 20, 2022
OriOko88:
Obi is just alone in this fight with his over ambitious youthful supporters. How many heavy weight politicians or govs from the east have openly declared support for obi. He's been d one man mopol since..and some people think he would win this election cheesy. Most of his support base HV been outside the east. Let d east openly declare support for him like d yorubas are doing for tinubu and the north seemingly tilting towards atiku.

Na his eastern ibo politicians then citizens go betray him at the polls lipsrsealed

Go and sit down mr man, you must be an agbadorian in disguise, focus on your own problems and stop wishing Peter Obi bad, leave him since you don't believe he would win, till INEC announce the results, true Obidients will keep working hard for his mandate and we will surely come out victorious in Jesus name, Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 5:16am On Aug 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 20, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
Let's settle this once and for all...

Like for Obi

Share for Tinubu

Why Tinubu all the time? Why not Sowore or Kwakwanso? In any case, only you people can tell why you're this obsessed with Tinubu .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strike: Aviation Workers Opt Out, Ports Grounded / Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs / WHO IS CHIEF DEINDE FERNANDEZ (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.