Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional (15963 Views)

Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano / I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court / Sharif-Aminu Blasphemy: Appeal Court Postpones Hearing Of Kano Musician’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by solmat(m): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2022
Difrent:

Which menace?
Is it right for Christians to FORCE muslims to adopt Christian laws.....the English common Law is derived from Christianity. Besides Christians are in the north and sharia law does not apply to non muslims. So calm down and stop this christianity paranoia
I wouldn't have answered u but since you are using english to write, a language that purely belongs to Christians, and ur brain couldn't direct u to obliterate all Christian related items within ur entire life, hypocrite.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by Doyou2019: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2022
Skankamola:
Happily kill someone for airing his mind. Religion of pissful terrorists

I will never understand this shii. The thought alone sends hot shivers down my spine. Until Muslims come out, condemn and denounce this useless Sharia Law, they're all always going to look like terrorists.
The code is not a good look on Islam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by BluntCrazeMan: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2022
Kokaine:
There is no gain in testing the secularity of Nigeria or the lack of it. Since you already know its not taken lightly in the north. Simply abstain. Every place has its own norms and what is held in high esteem. Lets learn to live and let live. Avoiding blasphemy will not take food away from your table. Why indulge?
Can “blasphemy” and “freedom of speech” be used together in a sentence, and they both agree together in the sentence.??
Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by watchindelta(m): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2022
Forget Muslim or Christian, who give another person right to kill because I insulted the person me don't know and you don't know! No make sense now get waiting person they support now jor. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by Dot101: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2022
Difrent:

LIES
Sharia Law does not apply to non muslims....if you say otherwise give just one instance where a non muslim is subjected to sharia law.
Sharia Law does not apply to non muslims

Can I as a non muslim up north sit at my terrace with a bottle of chill beer without being disturbed,harassed or flogged by sharia police?

Taken back a memory lane in 2021,hisbah police raided an off campus hostel. It arrested some post gradute students for having opposite gender in there rms( mostly cristians) The female were forcefully conducted pregnancy test on and flogged before being granted bail. Same as the guys (flogged throughly)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by Mrkumareze(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2022
Difrent:

Which menace?
Is it right for Christians to FORCE muslims to adopt Christian laws.....the English common Law is derived from Christianity. Besides Christians are in the north and sharia law does not apply to non muslims. So calm down and stop this christianity paranoia

Yet Deborah was killed cry

2 Likes

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by David160(m): 7:23am On Aug 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
For those that would continue to say that Nigeria is a Secular Country.... And also,, for those that would continue to say that Sharia Law is equivalent to the Customary Laws that are applicable by the Constitution in other regions of the country.

Source:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/08/18/kano-court-rejects-singers-blasphemy-appeal-says-sharia-law-is-constitutional/

Those supporting Muslim Muslim ticket... Thunder fire u

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by Firstson33(m): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2022
jerseyboy:
PETER OBI SUPPORTS THE ILEGAL 1999 CONSTITUTION THAT MAKES THIS RULING POSSIBLE.
PETER OBI IS NOT FOR RESRUCTURING.
PETER OBI IS A STATUS QUO POLITICIAN.
PETER OBI IS NO REVOLUTIONARY.
you dirty Hausa Muslims or what’s every you are Jersey boy , I can see you are a haters of Igbo and your comments about the Igbo ain’t nice , you are the kind of breed even given the room would start up a war immediately just to make your self and your stupid religion and ethnic group been the only ones in this country, by the time you accept nigeria isn’t just for only you or your ethnic group the better for you.

Your religion should been practice by just you and your fellow Muslim and it’s gonna been a Great War if the Muslim try to melt their sharia law on any non Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by Splitmind: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2022
I also support the courts decision sharia is the will of Allah that must apply nationwide.
Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by miraclea: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Difrent:

LIES
Sharia Law does not apply to non muslims....if you say otherwise give just one instance where a non muslim is subjected to sharia law.

pains and sorrow givers easily forgets in a hurry , your Islamic war demon religion will not let you remember the lady that was stoned to death in Sokoto a Christian lady Deborah Samuel, may her soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by Magnumproperty: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2022
olisefom:
If the North were to be the owner of oil, there wouldn't be Nigeria long ago.

The foolish southern political elites know this but their greedy belly is the reason non of them is reasoning in this direction. How can a country be operating within a country?

Once you start reasoning well, even our "fellow sufferers" will term you Ipob.
Very true at the bolded. I used to think of this whenever I see their radical behaviour. And they don't know that their madness isn't half of an average southerner, but Christianity taught us to be compassionate and forgiving just like Jesus Christ. You can't see a single Northerner constituting madness, they cause mayhem in group.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by Magnumproperty: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2022
solmat:
I wouldn't have answered u but since you are using english to write, a language that purely belongs to Christians, and ur brain couldn't direct u to obliterate all Christian related items within ur entire life, hypocrite.
Hahahahah. How is it his fault that his country of origin was colonized by an English speaking country ?Does he have any control over that?
Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by jaytee01(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2022
WHY ARE WE STILL SHARING THE SAME COUNTRY WITH THESE BARBARIANS WHO RIGHTLY BELONG TO THE STONE AGE?

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by ShaqFu: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2022
Of course sharia law is constitutional. It is boldly written in our Constitution, anybody who has read our Constitution won't deny it, however the grouse here is, is the accused a muslim, if he's a muslim and has been identifying as a muslim, then he has no case whatsoever. He should be trialed by Sharia law, period.
Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by olisefom: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2022
Magnumproperty:

Very true at the bolded. I used to think of this whenever I see their radical behaviour. And they don't know that their madness isn't half of an average southerner, but Christianity taught us to be compassionate and forgiving just like Jesus Christ. You can't see a single Northerner constituting madness, they cause mayhem in group.

If our political class insists on what's right, there'll be adjustment in the status quo definitely. But you see this us being "compassionate " enh, someday, these guys will bring war in its purest form.
Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by BluntCrazeMan: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Splitmind:
I also support the courts decision sharia is the will of Allah that must apply nationwide.

ANOTHER CRAZY BIGOT SPOTTED...

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by BluntCrazeMan: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2022
ShaqFu:
Of course sharia law is constitutional. It is boldly written in our Constitution, anybody who has read our Constitution won't deny it, however the grouse here is, is the accused a muslim, if he's a muslim and has been identifying as a muslim, then he has no case whatsoever. He should be trialed by Sharia law, period.
So, it means that Muslims who love Islam (as a religion) but do not like the provisions of the Sharia Law, should make up their mind and abandon the Islamic religion which they love??
Some Muslims can agree with the rest of non-muslims that the Sharia Law is obviously too extreme.
Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by lordixon(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:
They want to bring Atiku or Tinubu to continue this menace?

Obi can't stop it either

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2022
Difrent:

Which menace?
Animal, you ll suffer irredeemable fate.
Sharia law ll be abolished in Nigeria or rather regimented to the north.
If there's any set of people doing blasphemy everyday, it's the northerners. If you are one of them, you are very unfortunate. The north has amassed a lot of hate through their terrible deeds

3 Likes

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2022
switspin:

Thats a lie, sharia court applies to non -moslems, why do the hisba police destroy alcoholic drinks belonging to non-moslems
The idiot has forgotten so soon how Deborah's young life was prematurely cut short some months ago angry. It pains me that most of these guys memory is just like vapour.

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by Difrent: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Animal, you ll suffer irredeemable fate.
Sharia law ll be abolished in Nigeria or rather regimented to the north.
If there's any set of people doing blasphemy everyday, it's the northerners. If you are one of them, you are very unfortunate. The north has amassed a lot of hate through their terrible deeds

Christianity also used to kill for blasphemy....know your history. Galileo is a name you should search for.

I live in the Zoo you are trying so hard to FORCE everyone to vote PO to come and lead.....that makes both of us animals.

Do you also know Christianity waged over 10 crusades over about 4 centuries but NONE of those crusades suceeded.
Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by asanausana91: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2022
All those greedy Christians that cannot open their eyes to see what is coming with this Muslim Muslim ticket will become the first victims. By the grace of God.
Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by Difrent: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2022
miraclea:

pains and sorrow givers easily forgets in a hurry , your Islamic war demon religion will not let you remember the lady that was stoned to death in Sokoto a Christian lady Deborah Samuel, may her soul rest in peace

Even In the bible blasphemy is an unforgivable Sin. So does it mean bible is following sharia law?
Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by BluntCrazeMan: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2022
Difrent:

Christianity also used to kill for blasphemy....know your history. Galileo is a name you should search for.

I live in the Zoo you are trying so hard to FORCE everyone to vote PO to come and lead.....that makes both of us animals.

Do you also know Christianity waged over 10 crusades over about 4 centuries but NONE of those crusades suceeded.
A period long ago known as Dark Era...
And now,, 2022, Muslims want to unleash the Muslim’s Version of Dark Era upon the earth again??

2 Likes

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by BluntCrazeMan: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Difrent:

Even In the bible blasphemy is an unforgivable Sin. So does it mean bible is following sharia law?
Since After The Classical Period...
(Which Brought Enlightenment)
How many people had been killed in Christianity Again due to Blasphemy.??
And now, Islam is against such enlightenment..

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by Ulunne777(f): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Difrent:

LIES

Tell me why Deborah a northern christain and the Redeemed woman were judged under sharia law

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2022
Magnumproperty:

Hahahahah. How is it his fault that his country of origin was colonized by an English speaking country ?Does he have any control over that?
was his part of his country of origin (Northern Nigeria) the only part colonised? Were the other parts of Nigeria not colonised too?

U guys have no case, stop justifying inhumanity, barbarism.

Okay you say that you hate western countries ways, western countries things (like internet, computer, nairaland (where u are commenting right now)).

Oya stop using their cars, okada, keke napep, stop contesting for democratic presidential election, stop going to university, stop going to hospital, stop using the weapons that you guys used for banditry and terrorism!

Not using these may give you peace of mind you have been desiring for long and end the frustration. Abi? grin grin

Una go dey vex mumu vex because America is dominating world affairs.
Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by Difrent: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Dot101:

Can I as a non muslim up north sit at my terrace with a bottle of chill beer without being disturbed,harassed or flogged by sharia police?

Taken back a memory lane in 2021,hisbah police raided an off campus hostel. It arrested some post gradute students for having opposite gender in there rms( mostly cristians) The female were forcefully conducted pregnancy test on and flogged before being granted bail. Same as the guys (flogged throughly)

Why should you do that when you know its forbidden. That's provocation not claiming your right. Rights comes with responsibility.....it's simple if you can't bear the laws of the states you find somewhere else to live.
In many parts of USA and EUROPE blacks are persona non grata.....any black claiming they have rights to live anywhere and chose to live where blacks are not wanted is on a suicide mission.

Good for you your religion doesnt forbid these things but you can't take away the rights of followers of other religion to practice their faith the way they should
Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by Difrent: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2022
Ulunne777:

Tell me why Deborah a northern christain and the Redeemed woman were judged under sharia law

By who?
A mob that doesn't have the mandate to do so?
Just like a mob killing an alleged thief or ritualists they don't have the mandate to judge
Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by Difrent: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2022
solmat:
English belong to Christians?....your foolishness no get part 2.....was your bible written in English?...you only have english translations fool.

That's part of the nonsense we are talking about. In the name of education christian colonialists forced their christian ity and English language on us.
Re: Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional by Difrent: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

The drinks they are destroying by Hisbah, are the sellers muslims? But their businesses are being destroyed! What can you say about this

Must you sell beers where it is forbidden in the name of business.
Why not go open a cocaine shop in Thailand, Singapore, USA or UK since its business

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infant, 5 Others Die As Bandits Shoot At Motorists At Kaduna-Birnin Gwari Road / Man Fronts Wife As Sister To Dupe A Lady N1.9m / Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.