Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture (25589 Views)

Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting / Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria / El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Laidewiess: 6:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Former Minister of State for Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has changed his twitter headed picture to that of APC Presidential and Vice Presidential Candidates, Bola Tinubu and Kashim Shettima

https://twitter.com/realFFK?t=Yw9NH33QPg0by1zyCpYm5g&s=09

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Toneypen247(m): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2022
He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Fear who no fear politicians, and believe many of them at your peril. When you see a man of noble character and integrity, you don't need to be told. His success and charisma speak for him.

If this comment above with no name makes you insecure, then you need to rethink your choice of presidential candidate come 2023. Your future is in your hands.

kindly check my signature below for your Academic research services

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by GardenOfGod(m): 6:30am On Aug 20, 2022
Fani is opposite of his bio. A chameleon in the day, a serpent in the night. Man is like a wavering water, unstable and full of dirts. He represents his own belly and not the people.

Modified:
Some words are not literal but has deeper meaning. Dark sayings are not meant to be discerned by low IQ individuals who are tribalistic in nature. If you put on your intellectual glasses; if only you have one, you may be able to unravel and comprehend the true meaning of my words.
basty:

Now FFK is the opposite of what he is preaching?

Now, he no longer support Igbo agenda.
Igbo are one of the major problems of themselves and others.
Moreover, I am not Igbo! You guys are so, so tribalistic on this forum. It's like corruption that has destroyed the soul of this nation. Pathetic!!

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Michelle70(m): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2022
This one is like a frog, after making excess noise like the frog he is, he will jump then make noise again.

Now he is making noise, in 2023 he will jump again.

I don comot hand for him matter tey tey

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:33am On Aug 20, 2022
A man who at the sight of food throws dignity and caution into the wind.

133 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by tony0806: 6:34am On Aug 20, 2022
If I were Obasanjo; I'll put a call through and ask him to remove my picture from his profile. Can't associate with such a man.

If you see how this man been de lambast APC for Channels TV before? Ahhhhh Aye mí onì ta pop corn

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Muhylonaire007: 6:34am On Aug 20, 2022
Political jobber..... Aka anywhere belle face.

15 Likes

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by ecolime(m): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2022
FFK has proven times without number he is an unprincipled shameless man.

Let Atiku transfer small cash to him this morning, hungry man will change his Bio again before evening.

Anywhere belle face

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by AOresources: 6:34am On Aug 20, 2022
Hhh
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Skyfornia(m): 6:35am On Aug 20, 2022
I will never understand this guy and his likes. There should be a law banning cross carpeting in our constitution . Once you are a member of a party, you will remain a member unless the party is delisted by INEC.

21 Likes

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by GoooodHardDick: 6:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Give FFK food and watch him betray you immediately. Man is anywhere Belle face

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by TechBaron: 6:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Even those that he supports are afraid of him.

Fani Kayode is worse tgan Judas Iscariot.

19 Likes

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Kingozymandias(m): 6:35am On Aug 20, 2022
FFKs support isn't the sort of support you celebrate.. You keep it muted...but when one is desperate and needing any support at all costs then you loud it

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Born2Breed(f): 6:35am On Aug 20, 2022
grin

Emilokan Olule
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2022
If Peter Obi wins, he will still decamp to Labour Party

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by ABBEYsammy01(m): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2022
Political jobber

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by SlavaUkraini: 6:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Nairaland Mods and useless FP content is just like rice and stew.

FFK has 1.1 million audio Twitter followers.... cheesy

And yet he cannot win even a LGA Chairmanship Election in his home state... cheesy

He cannot even deliver his ward to Tinubu on election day.

That is the Characteristics of a Weak Politician.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Mayor38(m): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2022
FFK is a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by desolvay: 6:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Who cares and what has it changed?
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Dialpad: 6:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Emilokan.... Olule....
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Menace2Society(m): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Former Obi-diots Lord grin

7 Likes

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Guyman01: 6:39am On Aug 20, 2022
He needs food from his friend and brother grin
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by henryobinna(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2022
grin grin

I think everyone has the right to support whoever they want and FFK has exercised that right. But this man sha grin grin grin

Absolutely shameless with no principle at all. I won't be surprised if he jumps ship tomorrow when another party(LP) wins.

12 Likes

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by derecho(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2022
When character/integrity is lost EVERYTHING is lost.
Even APC can't trust him

9 Likes

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by jrusky(m): 6:43am On Aug 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
A man who at the sight of food throws dignity and caution into the wind.

Don't get upset about it bro it's his choice and what he believes in. We all know FFK but one thing I noticed in him is no matter the insult he does what he want to do with no apology to any man.

Freedom of choice is allow and freedom of association is undeterred right of all citizen so free him.

However I'm not been attacking tool at your post but the truth is only a fool will associate with a party that his supporters are arsonist who are ready to burn down anything burnable. Nigerians has suffered too much to go and enter into another bullying, harrassement, intimidation, arsonist ideology, threatening kind of political movement bro this is just the truth.

No offense just the truth. Thanks.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter / Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle / Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.