Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) (27275 Views)

Checkout This Healthy And Delicious Half-ripe Plantain Porridge (Photos, Video) / How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) / You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by mrkings84(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So we should just take your words for it that you're good? cheesy

Nah, I can't relate, but it's all good. I hope your pamper (future) Mummy Wa with great meals.

So you can't relate, cheiyaa.... Seems you be indomie generation!!
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by Oceanjagaban: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

You pity my husband, why??
It's jealousy...don't take these folks too serious

1 Like

Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by Tanxo(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ok na
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by Chris2863(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

Pls desist from making nasty comments in public spaces. If you don't like the meal say so, no need to drag my husband into it.
you don’t need to reply the stup*d motherf*cker. All they do on Nairaland is to lay their frustration on others

1 Like

Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by Mikespecialone(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Check dis out

Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by etrange: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Malory:
I pity your husband.

Why not comment like a grown up? If you don't like the meal, go ahead say that. What's your business with her husband? Did he complain to you? You people are just very nasty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by rickleye: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

Pls desist from making nasty comments in public spaces. If you don't like the meal say so, no need to drag my husband into it.

Na you get time answer the fool . Me I am jealous of your husband . To come home to a sumptuous meal every other day. The dude is a lucky fellow

1 Like

Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by etrange: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
atinga1:
This is Lagos unripe plantain porridge.
HOW on earth will someone cook unripe plantain porridge with tomatoes? You just destroyed the taste of that porridge with unnecessary Ingredient.

Just say it's not a recipe you're familiar with. That you don't know about it doesn't mean the food has been destroyed. Your test buds or culture is not a measure or standard for food validity. You guys are very ethnocentric; you do know how to appreciate differences. No wonder y'all are always fighting in that country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by chiedozie198100: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

my sister you didnt have to waste your precious time in replying such a person.
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
mrkings84:
So you can't relate, cheiyaa.... Seems you be indomie generation!!

Confirm and legit. Unapologetically.
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by teepain: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

Like a lot of posters already said, you didn't need to respond to that cyberbully wannabe. The truth is that most people who exhibit such behaviors are actually beneath the person that they are targeting in real life. The internet provides them with an alternative universe to switch roles in role playing models.
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by onuman: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

Thanks for your comments.
Cooking is like exploring, sometimes it's worth it to shift from the norm and try out new flavours in meals. The fresh tomatoes gives a unique and fresh flavour, and the oil blend presents a different taste and pleasant colour. You can try it out smiley
Please teach us how to prepare Agbado and Casava meal. Tinubu said if we make him president of Nigeria, he will recruit one million Nigerians as soldiers to fight ISWAP/BOKO HARAM, and the soldiers will be fed with Agbado and Casava meal.

Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by Gent: 1:04am On Aug 23, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

The fact that she doesn`t like it does not mean the same goes for others. Did she taste it to group it as a mess?
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by NonsenseRubbish: 1:24am On Aug 23, 2022
kelib:
Single man like me did this o.
This thing be like wetin i shit this morning undecided
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by NonsenseRubbish: 1:26am On Aug 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
OP does your husband still call you by pet name?
Very wicked question cheesy
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by sabreal: 1:31am On Aug 23, 2022
this1 sacrifice
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by beardedboy(m): 1:46am On Aug 23, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

Cooking is like exploring, sometimes it's worth it to shift from the norm and try out new flavours in meals. The fresh tomatoes gives a unique and fresh flavour, and the oil blend presents a different taste and pleasant colour. You can try it out smiley
Confidence, calculated risk taking. Those two are signs of a great mind.

1 Like

Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by BreakingNews21: 1:57am On Aug 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Today na food day for nairaland

This thread is for blessed pppl, not damned ones.

Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by Desusi: 2:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Life is a continuous process of getting used to a new way of cooking and exploring new ideas. You're great!l love this food. More of it!Don't join issues with naught children on the platform.

1 Like

Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:43am On Aug 23, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

Please try to ignore fools here. Most of these cyber bullies will not be bold enough to look you in the eyes in real life. They are cowards through and through.
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by WcWET(m): 2:50am On Aug 23, 2022
You wanna have unlimited adult contents, meet new Beautiful/handsome dudes, Giveaway and Relationship advices and how to get satisfaction?

The SucksexfullTV is the place to be. Click the link below to Join.

https:///sucksexfulltv

How to get Registered.

Join this channel https:///sucksexfulltv

Dm your picture

Post the link on your WhatsApp status or your social media handle and send the prove

Boom �
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by AOresources: 4:14am On Aug 23, 2022
goslowgoslow:

I am immune to your stupidity, all these children on NL that lack proper home training.

How old are you..people like you are the kids for sure!!

Theres every tendency say i be your senior brother..you wan contest?
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:31am On Aug 23, 2022
Malory:
He eats a mess on a daily.
That is not a mess. That is a healthy meal. I don't know what oil she used but that looks healthy to me.

You are the hot mess that I see here. I would eat that meal in an instant.
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by sylve11: 4:32am On Aug 23, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

I have used fresh tomatoes before. It didn't add any meaningful taste to it, rather, I was left with an unpleasant taste. I'd rather stick to fresh pepper and plenty of onions. cool
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by sylve11: 4:35am On Aug 23, 2022
atinga1:
This is Lagos unripe plantain porridge.
HOW on earth will someone cook unripe plantain porridge with tomatoes? You just destroyed the taste of that porridge with unnecessary Ingredient.

Hmmm cool
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 4:36am On Aug 23, 2022
Malory:
Lol. but you didn't taste it na.
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by atiku4President(m): 5:00am On Aug 23, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

Please, ignore that chap. Likely a mental health case
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by awoluyi(m): 5:04am On Aug 23, 2022
Malory:

If a man's mind is bad, everything he sees with his eyes looks bad. How can one say unripe plantain porridge is bad, though you may not like some of the ingredients used.
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:12am On Aug 23, 2022
AOresources:

How old are you..people like you are the kids for sure!!

Theres every tendency say i be your senior brother..you wan contest?
May the gods punish you anywhere you are!
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by Akerele44(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

Don't mind him....some people are just senseless when on nairaland
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by AOresources: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2022
goslowgoslow:

May the gods punish you anywhere you are!

You sound bitter....try to take panadol you hear!
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by brian91(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

You see what our dearly faceless forum breeds! Immoral and unintelligible persons out there. No courtesy at all.
He could even be a toddler...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How I Made This Very Delicious Goat Meat Pepper Soup Recipe (Photos, Video) / Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? / Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.