Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win (14476 Views)

Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by MartinsD12(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

https://twitter.com/safeeyan_/status/1560769269264162817?t=Wl-NSLJNhgfpTlZ8TPg_Uw&s=19
Who is atiku, same atiku wike dey finish, infact wike is a better politician than atiku, Atiku too dull abeg, he is going no where same with emilokan agbado cassava man way no well
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by sammytovic(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:
The Atiku supporter should rather be betting on separating. No one can impose their Failure on us.. it's high time the North lived with their decision. You can't impose your failureeee on us. I repeat.

Imagine wanting another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner, especially a criminal Atiku who achieved absolute nothing but looted Nigeria dry through the privatisation he supervised as a VP. You can't impose your failureeee on us. The fact that some people champion failureeee proves the more why we're different the more.
Shut up. I am a Yoruba and I will be voting for Atiku. Atiku is the most competent among the candidate.He has the better manifestoes among the contestants and also a liberal. He has the experience and not an ethnic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by Kagd10: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
sammytovic:
Shut up. I am a Yoruba and I will be voting for Atiku. Atiku is the most competent among the candidate.He has the better manifestoes among the contestants and also a liberal. He has the experience and not an ethnic bigot.

Yoruba wannabe, your criminal Atiku who achieved absolute nothing apart from looting Nigeria dry can only rule you in your village. Sink that into your skull.

Ethnic bigot is wanting another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner. You dey mad?
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by ncoolsome(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Samurai.Jamiu is a yoruba guy...hmmm
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by Timekeeper452: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
The future of 200 million Nigerians, reduced to mere jokes.
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by JayPeeOham: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sammy101111:
Like for PDP (Atiku)
Share for APC (Tinubu)jagaban
Mention for labour party (Peter Obi)

Respond if you are also an Obidient youth.

Ignore if you are a BATstard
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by Winters23: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
KashApp:
Together we shall build a great country...

Vote wisely guys!!

But, I noticed that Northerners are 100% sure that Atiku will win. I had encounter with 2 aboki riders days ago and I asked if they will vote Peter Obi or Tinubu...the guys said, they are voting Atiku. I even argued with the other guy who understands English better to vote PO...but he said, no one in his family can vote anyone aside Atiku.

this is good for Peter Obi.

Tinubu and kwakwanso will dilute the numbers while Obi wins south plus half of nc
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by factcheckmmm: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sammy101111:
Like for PDP (Atiku)

Why now

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by Khaysee: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Na one vote each of us have oooo
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by sammytovic(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Yoruba wannabe, your criminal Atiku who achieved absolute nothing apart from looting Nigeria dry can only rule you in your village. Sink that into your skull.

Ethnic bigot is wanting another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner. You dey mad?
No sir! I am not mad
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by Kagd10: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
sammytovic:
No sir! I am not mad

Atiku that can't even travel to USA or Europe because of his corruption case except if he followed known politician as their entourage. Atiku that destroyed Nigeria through the privatisation he supervised as a VP which Nigeria is still suffering from. Imagine wanting to impose the Failure on us?

So who's the ethnic Bigot here if not people wanting another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner?

Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by Holaomoakin(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by asanausana91: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Everybody know that Atiku will be the next president.
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by Maidoki1414: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
U should have ask the two abokis if there life is better when atiku was VP

Vote wisely guys!!

But, I noticed that Northerners are 100% sure that Atiku will win. I had encounter with 2 aboki riders days ago and I asked if they will vote Peter Obi or Tinubu...the guys said, they are voting Atiku. I even argued with the other guy who understands English better to vote PO...but he said, no one in his family can vote anyone aside Atiku.[/i][/quote]
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by adigun4mee(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
I’m a Yoruba guy and me and my family are 100% Atikulated...Peter Obi supporters,I swear Obi no fit garner 25k votes throughout southwest
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by tishbite42: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Latakia:
Their wahala and their headache.

City boy is the incoming president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Go learn your Photoshop wella
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by shortIGBOman: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Me I want to bet with any Peter Obi supporter. That most IGBO People won't vote Peter Obi in the next election. I will bet with half a million.

Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by legitkenkel: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
words of wisdom
DeMonk:
We have tried politics of religion, tribalism, ethnicity, sycophancy and this is where it has brought us. Can we try politics of merit for once and see where it takes us.

Based on merit, even Tinubu and Atiku camps know the cap fits OBI.
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by Latakia(f): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=tishbite42 post=115891188]
Go learn your Photoshop wella[/quot] Your wahala is your headache.

City boy is the incoming president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria whether you like it or not. Those that called Nigeria zoo should mind their Biafra and leave the zoo for Nigerians.

Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by shortIGBOman: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:
The Atiku supporter should rather be betting on separating. No one can impose their Failure on us.. it's high time the North lived with their decision. You can't impose your failureeee on us. I repeat.

Imagine wanting another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner, especially a criminal Atiku who achieved absolute nothing but looted Nigeria dry through the privatisation he supervised as a VP. You can't impose your failureeee on us. The fact that some people champion failureeee proves the more why we're different the more.

Either you want the progress of the country or everyone go to their tent. You can't impose your failureeee on us.

The truth pain this Okoro. E don dey clear for una eyes now. I told you People, Igbo can never rule this Country. Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters will Labour in vain. grin

Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by femilistic1346: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sammy101111:
Like for PDP (Atiku)
ok
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by Harrykn: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Vawulence

Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by Procarpenter: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing work and roofing sheet installation with 20% discount going on With 100% warranty on all my work I work worldwide contact me through my signature below
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by Perfectbeing(m): 2:12am On Aug 21, 2022
KashApp:
Together we shall build a great country...

Vote wisely guys!!

But, I noticed that Northerners are 100% sure that Atiku will win. I had encounter with 2 aboki riders days ago and I asked if they will vote Peter Obi or Tinubu...the guys said, they are voting Atiku. I even argued with the other guy who understands English better to vote PO...but he said, no one in his family can vote anyone aside Atiku.
Those Okada men are just 2 of the millions of voter's card wielding electorates that are not on Twitter, Facebook or Nairaland.
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by Perfectbeing(m): 2:55am On Aug 21, 2022
DeMonk:
We have tried politics of religion, tribalism, ethnicity, sycophancy and this is where it has brought us. Can we try politics of merit for once and see where it takes us.

I honestly don't understand this. How exactly does Obi merits the presidency more than Tinubu?

How would you say someone in whose Government ASUU was on strike for 6 months, Doctors were on strike for 13 months and Anambra State Water Corporations were owed of 36 months of arrears of salaries has more merit than someone who never owed a dime?

Whatever the reason for the strike and non payment, that should be a big minus for him. After all, you won't give excuses if it was another candidate that did this as a Governor.

Please don't be unfortunate.
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by DeMonk: 6:13am On Aug 21, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I honestly don't understand this. How exactly does Obi merits the presidency more than Tinubu?

How would you say someone in whose Government ASUU was on strike for 6 months, Doctors were on strike for 13 months and Anambra State Water Corporations were owed of 36 months of arrears of salaries has more merit than someone who never owed a dime?

Whatever the reason for the strike and non payment, that should be a big minus for him. After all, you won't give excuses if it was another candidate that did this as a Governor.

Please don't be unfortunate.

Bros, look at Tinubu and tell us between healthcare and presidency which one he needs most.
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:14am On Aug 21, 2022
Tinubu is a gooner..
Atiku would dust him in Feb 2023
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by Shascky33: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2022
DeMonk:

Governor yahaya bello of kogi have achieved more as a governor than Obi.
Re: Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win by Perfectbeing(m): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2022
DeMonk:

Bros, look at Tinubu and tell us between healthcare and presidency which one he needs most.
I don't care what he needs the most. But I don't want someone who has a perchant of owing doctors and lecturers as a president. I don't care whether the person is in coma or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Speak On ₦‎2 Billion Vote-Buying Allegation Involving Adebutu / Kano: Appeal Court Asks Lawyers To Return Certified Copy For Correction - Odinka / Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.