Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger (3667 Views)

Sport Trading Solutions For Smart and Wise And Profitable Punters. / How To Convert Airtm Funds To Cash(naira) In Minutes / Buying Transfer Wise Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Are you a freelancer? Then feel free to open an Airtm account to receive your payment.

Thereafter, you contact me for fast exchange to naira.

Airtm is more better than PayPal (my own opinion) because they don't block or disable account anyhow.

Feel free to reach out to me for your wise funds exchange too.

Also bring in your wise funds for fast exchange to naira.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by CurrentPiLoT: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2023
SilentVboy:
Are you a freelancer? Then feel free to open an Airtm account to receive your payment.

Airtm is more better than PayPal (my own opinion) because they don't block or disable account anyhow.

do u fund wise account

I opened a wise account,

The account is asking for N10,000, before I can get a U.S account number

I will like you to fund my wise account with N10,000, wise do not accept Nigeria bank card
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
CurrentPiLoT:
do u fund wise account

I opened a wise account,

I will like you to fund my wise account with N10,000, wise do not accept Nigeria bank card

Hello bro, yes I do fund wise account too. Kindly reach out to me via my WhatsApp.
My WhatsApp number is on my signature, it does not change. Be sure it's my number.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
CurrentPiLoT:
do u fund wise account

I opened a wise account,

My deal with you was successfully completed yesterday. Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by CurrentPiLoT: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
SilentVboy:
My deal with you was successfully completed yesterday. Thanks for stopping by.
nice transacting with U
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by TechSavvyStack: 8:28am On Sep 06, 2023
Hi, your phone number.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2023
TechSavvyStack:
Hi, your phone number.
good day bro. It's on my signature.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by TechSavvyStack: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2023
SilentVboy:
good day bro. It's on my signature.

Just finished transacting with you.

You too sure bro....more transactions on the way cool cool
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2023
TechSavvyStack:

Just finished transacting with you.

You too sure bro....more transactions on the way cool cool
Thanks alot bro for stopping by and trusting in me.

I look forward to doing more business with u some other time.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
Still your trustworthy and reliable exchanger.

Bring more Airtm and wise funds for fast exchange to naira.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2023
Hello guys. I trust your day started well. Kindly bring more of your Airtm (Airusd) and wise funds for fast exchange to naira.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
SilentVboy:

Still accepting funds...
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 9:13am On Oct 30, 2023

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
SilentVboy:

Still buying more funds...
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by maxevans: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
SilentVboy:

How can someone contact you.? I have Airtm fund
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
maxevans:

How can someone contact you.? I have Airtm fund
Please contact me via my WhatsApp.
0810 8 three one six four 35.
It's on my signature too.

Do not trade with anyone claiming to be me. Cross check the WhatsApp number well.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2023
Your trusted and reliable exchanger. Feel free to reach out to me.

Becareful of scammers out there. Also reach out to me if u need me to stand as escrow for u.

Bring in more of your Airtm and wise funds for fast exchange...
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2023

Your honest and reliable plug for Airtm (Airusd) and wise funds exchange.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 12:48pm On Jan 01
I say a big welcome to all my clients into 2024. I thank Jehovah for protection and guidance throughout 2023.

In this 2024, may Jehovah bless u my client's and keep bringing your funds for exchange.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 7:43pm On Jan 21
Airtm and wise funds still needed. Contact me for more info.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 1:54pm On Feb 10
Still buying wise funds and Airtm funds.

I can equally receive funds for u if you don't have any of those accounts.

Contact me.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 6:47am On Feb 28

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Setting Up Of Polythene Bag Factory. / GT Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Join Black Friday / Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.