Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger (3668 Views)

Sport Trading Solutions For Smart and Wise And Profitable Punters. / How To Convert Airtm Funds To Cash(naira) In Minutes / Buying Transfer Wise Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2023
SilentVboy:
Airtm funds still needed.

Airtm wallet is free to open. Just open an account with Airtm or if you need help doing so, then contact me.
Your trusted and reliable exchanger...
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2023
More Nairalanders still patronising me due to my honesty and integrity.

Hurry don't be left behind.

Bring in your wise funds and Airtm (Airusd) funds for fast exchange...

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2023
And the transaction with the Nairalander just above was a success....as seen below. Though other discreet details were left out....

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by Kul3ger(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
SilentVboy:

Bring in your wise funds and Airtm (Airusd) funds for fast exchange...

Had a swift transaction with 'SilentVboy.'

Cool, straightforward dude.

Again, thanks man. Try keep it up.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2023
Kul3ger:

Had a swift transaction with 'SilentVboy.'

Cool, straightforward dude.

Again, thanks man. Try keep it up.
Thanks bro for the deal. Hope to do more deals with u soon.

1 Like

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2023
Are you a freelancer? Then feel free to open an Airtm account to receive your payment.

Thereafter, you contact me for fast exchange to naira.

Airtm is more better than PayPal (my own opinion) because they don't block or disable account anyhow.

Feel free to reach out to me for your wise funds exchange too.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2023
Airtm (Airusd) funds and wise funds still needed.

Bring them for fast exchange.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 12:02pm On May 04, 2023
SilentVboy:
Are you a freelancer? Then feel free to open an Airtm account to receive your payment.

Airtm is more better than PayPal (my own opinion) because they don't block or disable account anyhow.

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 6:29pm On May 17, 2023
Have you opened an Airtm and wise account?
If you have not, then open one , receive your funds, thereafter, contact me for fast exchange to naira.

@Ammyy, you mailed me. Please reach out to me via my WhatsApp on my signature.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by Gentlevin: 2:27pm On May 18, 2023
Hello bro, please check your WhatsApp. I have $50 wise funds for sale.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 2:45pm On May 18, 2023
Gentlevin:
Hello bro, please check your WhatsApp. I have $50 wise funds for sale.
Seen bro. Thanks. You have been paid.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 9:21am On May 24, 2023
SilentVboy:

Still needed.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
Still buying Airtm ( Airusd) and wise funds. Bring them for fast exchange to naira.

I am your reliable and trustworthy exchanger.

A trial will convince you.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2023
SilentVboy:
Still buying Airtm ( Airusd) and wise funds. Bring them for fast exchange to naira.

Airtm is a reliable online wallet. They don't close account anyhow like PayPal.

So open an Airtm account, receive your money and contact me for fast exchange.

Also, bring in your wise funds.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
SilentVboy:

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
Open an Airtm (Airusd) account and wise account receive payments and contact me for fast exchange to naira.

I am your reliable exchanger.

If you need to make payment online, then contact me also. I can do that with any currency using my card......

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by Adehorze(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
SilentVboy:

How do Nigerian open Airtm Account??
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Adehorze:

How do Nigerian open Airtm Account??
All you need to do is click on registration and enter your correct names as seen on your i.d card.
Also, use your correct house address as seen on your bank statement. Then you are good to go.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2023
Do you have wise funds and Airtm (Airusd) funds to sell?
Then contact me via my WhatsApp on my signature for fast exchange to naira.

Bring in your Airtm for smooth exchange without fear of charge-back like PayPal
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2023
Airtm (Airusd) is becoming more trendy. So open an Airtm account, do business and contact me for fast exchange to naira
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by Gentlevin: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2023
SilentVboy:
Airtm (Airusd) is becoming more trendy. So open an Airtm account, do business and contact me for fast exchange to naira
Good day bro. please i have $80 airtm to sell. check your whatsapp.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
Gentlevin:
Good day bro. please i have $80 airtm to sell. check your whatsapp.
Ok bro. I have paid u already. Thanks for continuous patronage.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Do you have wise funds and Airtm (Airusd) funds to sell?
Then contact me via my WhatsApp on my signature for fast exchange to naira.

Bring in your Airtm for smooth exchange without fear of charge-back like PayPal.

Also feel free to contact me should you need me as your reliable escrow.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2023

Bring in your wise funds and Airtm (Airusd) funds for fast exchange
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2023
SilentVboy:

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
SilentVboy:

Still your reliable exchanger.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by groovvyy: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2023
What's your current rate for Airtm?
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
groovvyy:
What's your current rate for Airtm?
Please kindly contact me via my WhatsApp on my signature.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
More nairalanders patronising me. It pays to be honest at all times.

Find attached my recent transaction today via wise account.

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
Thanks for the swift deal, even with the delay on my path... You too much, baba

1 Like

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:
Thanks for the swift deal, even with the delay on my path... You too much, baba
Thanks for stopping by too.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 8:00am On Aug 14, 2023
Good day all, hope you all had a nice weekend.

Your reliable and trustworthy exchanger is still accepting Airtm ( Airusd) funds and wise funds.
Bring them for fast exchange to naira....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment / Register Your Business For Free With Corporate Affairs Commission / Solar Energy Generating Systems In Nigeria (advantages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.