Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Solar Inverter Installation - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Inverter Installation (26385 Views)

Enrol Now For Your Professional Solar/inverter Installation Training With Lots O / Types Of Solar Inverter In Nigeria And Their Prices (Photos) / Pictures/video From Wavetra Energy Academy Solar/inverter Installation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Happy Sunday, it's a good week to Go Solar.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
58. 2nd of March 2023. 2.5KVA Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System Installation at Segun Alaka Street, Igando Lagos.

The client made a payment of #1M (90%) before election, and we were able to install it yesterday due to the state of the nation.

Recipient: Businessman in Alaba International Market, living in a 3 bedroom apartment with families.

5 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by hustla(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Like how many things can 4 Kva carry and what's the current price? Installation and all

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by IyaTola: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
hustla:
Like how many things can 4 Kva carry and what's the current price? Installation and all

Blender
Celing fan
Bulb
Sound system
TV set

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by hustla(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaTola:
Blender
Celing fan
Bulb
Sound system
TV set

shocked

1 each?

Which one can carry 4 fans, 2 TVs and 1 decoder, freezer and like bulbs

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by IyaTola: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
No it will carry all you have stated
hustla:

shocked

1 each?

but How many watts is your freezer.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 12:30am On Mar 04, 2023
hustla:

We don't have a costume plan for 4KVA, so I will drop that of 5KVA and 3.5KVA

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 12:33am On Mar 04, 2023
hustla:

shocked

1 each?

This 1.5KVA or 1.7KVA and above will do

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Okikiola914(m): 6:40am On Mar 04, 2023
SolarEngr:

This 1.5KVA will do
Good morning, are you sure 1.5kva will carry a freezer, not inverter freezer? I am just curious
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 7:19am On Mar 04, 2023
Okikiola914:

Good morning, are you sure 1.5kva will carry a freezer, not inverter freezer? I am just curious

Yes sir, check images below for previous installation of the 1.5KVA, that's is used to power about the same loads.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Okikiola914(m): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2023
SolarEngr:

Yes sir, check images below for previous installation of the 1.5KVA, that's is used to power about the same loads.
Ok
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2023
Today, we will have our 59th installation.

Be our Legendary 60th client wink , you can find my WhatsApp contact on my profile.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by lbrichman2: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2023
Do you have a payment plan, or can one pay in installments?
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2023
lbrichman2:
Do you have a payment plan, or can one pay in installments?

Yes, but just like this one in the image below.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2023
SolarEngr:
Today, we will have our 59th installation.

Be our Legendary 60th client wink , you can find my WhatsApp contact on my profile.

We got our 60th client already in less than two hours of making this post.
God is Good
Others are moving forward, what are you doing? #GOSOLAR!

Be our proud 61st client, you can find my contact on my profile

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by DHaran: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hello solarengr Weldon on your Installation you and your bro Are professional. I am happy finding this thread. Cus this is what I intend doing..

I am studying MEng in school, I registered for a vacational skills acquisition on solar panels installation (the skill acquisition program is yet to Kickstart) and after that I will pay to learn Electrical installation in order to be grounded on solar installation..

I have questions for you.

1) can one practice solar panels installation without being an electrician ??

2) sorry to ask you this, though it should not be my concern.
How much do solar technicians charge per installation

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 4:00am On Mar 07, 2023
DHaran:
Hello solarengr Weldon on your Installation you and your bro Are professional. I am happy finding this thread. Cus this is what I intend doing..

I am studying MEng in school, I registered for a vacational skills acquisition on solar panels installation (the skill acquisition program is yet to Kickstart) and after that I will pay to learn Electrical installation in order to be grounded on solar installation..

I have questions for you.

1) can one practice solar panels installation without being an electrician ??

2) sorry to ask you this, though it should not be my concern.
How much do solar technicians charge per installation

Thanks @DHaran.

For the first question, yes, but basic knowledge of Electrical wiring is necessary.

2. Depends on the area and the plan, in Lagos, it's between the range of 10K - 15K per panel, then, the more the panels the lower the price.

Training is ongoing @ The Trills Consulting, you can message my WhatsApp contact to join us online and Onsite.

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 4:02am On Mar 07, 2023
59. 6th of March 2023. 2000W Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System Installation at Ifo Orogbo Estate, Ring Road, Ibadan.

Recipient: An Artist living in a 2 bedroom apartment.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 4:06am On Mar 07, 2023
60. 6th of March 2023. 2.5KVA Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System Installation @ Ojokondo Waters UI, Ibadan.

Recipient: A UITE co-living with a friend in a 3 bedroom apartment, who also uses Solar and also have a 2.5KVA Grid Powered inverter system. Amazing right? For these two great minds, 24/7 uninterrupted power supply is the goal.

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by keeper303: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
I ran into one of the twins this afternoon at Dugbe, Ibadan and he was awesome. Thanks for the directions you gave me grin

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by DHaran: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2023
SolarEngr:

Thanks @DHaran.

For the first question, yes, but basic knowledge of Electrical wiring is necessary.

2. Depends on the area and the plan, in Lagos, it's between the range of 10K - 15K per panel, then, the more the panels the lower the price.

Training is ongoing @ The Trills Consulting, you can message my WhatsApp contact to join us online and Onsite.
Thanks for your kind response.

It's interesting,,,

Will join your WhatsApp classes

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
keeper303:

I ran into one of the twins this afternoon at Dugbe, Ibadan and he was awesome. Thanks for the directions you gave me grin
You are welcome sir, it's nice meeting you.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by nadico(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
How much will a set up like this cost

SolarEngr:
59. 6th of March 2023. 2000W Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System Installation at Ifo Orogbo Estate, Ring Road, Ibadan.

Recipient: An Artist living in a 2 bedroom apartment.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2023
nadico:
How much will a set up like this cost

#240K

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2023
After adequate preparations, we launched another Green Tech under the auspices of The Trills Consulting, and it's BIODIGESTER

What is the purpose of Biodigester?
A biodigester is a system that biologically digests organic material, either anaerobic (without oxygen ) or aerobically (with oxygen). Microbes and other bacteria break down organic materials in a biodigester.

How does a bio digester work?
A biodigester system utilizes organic waste, particularly animal and human excreta, to produce fertilizer and biogas. A biodigester consists of an airtight, high-density polyethylene container within which excreta diluted in water flow continuously and are fermented by microorganisms present in the waste.

What is difference between biodigester and septic tank?
The distinction is that a biodigester septic tank uses anaerobic digestion to produce biogas, which is something that a standard septic tank isn't equipped for. The bacteria inside a biodigester is different and thrives in an oxygen-free environment.

How long does a biodigester last?
The least time is 15 years and with regular checkups, the lifespan goes even up to 50 years. Plastic biodigesters are less durable than concrete ones, and therefore for a long-lasting biodigester septic tank, it is advised to go for the concrete one.

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
1. This week March 5 2023 - March 10 2023, we completed our first Biodigester project, location is along Lagos Badagry Express way. It costs only #270K to complete it.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by lordally(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
SolarEngr:
1. This week March 5 2023 - March 10 2023, we completed our first Biodigester project, location is along Lagos Badagry Express way. It costs only #270K to complete it.

This is nice.

I was thinking the Biodigester is some kind of Sewage tank that cooking gas can be generated from and be used to cook. I'm asking because a friend told me if a house in Calabar where they have such.

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
lordally:

This is nice.

I was thinking the Biodigester is some kind of Sewage tank that cooking gas can be generated from and be used to cook. I'm asking because a friend told me if a house in Calabar where they have such.

It's the complex tech of Biodigester, it's called Biogas Digester, it generates cooking gas.

While Biodigester is just the simple set up.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trippledots(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
SolarEngr:

#240K

Mehn, these claims though. Are you not over expecting from this setup??.. I hope nobody will come and say I'm a hater oh. shocked
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 12:19am On Mar 12, 2023
Trippledots:

Mehn, these claims though. Are you not over expecting from this setup??.. I hope nobody will come and say I'm a hater oh. shocked

Not at all.
The panel is not Tokunbo but a new mono perc panel
The Battery is a top brand not the usual.

I'm sure you understand better now, and thanks for your contribution, much appreciated wink

By the way have you heard of Trojan battery?
It cost 2 times the price of a normal tubular battery, though less in capacity kiss.

There are a lot of products out there, that when you are given quotation, you will be dumbfounded, but the price worth it.

Meanwhile, Trojan is the best battery in the market now, but how many people can afford it?

Imagine a 1KVA plan at #700K because you want to use Trojan battery smiley
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 12:50am On Mar 12, 2023
SolarEngr:
58. 2nd of March 2023. 2.5KVA Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System Installation at Segun Alaka Street, Igando Lagos.

The client made a payment of #1M (90%) before election, and we were able to install it yesterday due to the state of the nation.

Recipient: Businessman in Alaba International Market, living in a 3 bedroom apartment with families.

Check out the review of this system in the video below

https://youtube.com/shorts/HZdIJvNSxgI?feature=share

You can also subscribe on our channel for tips on how to use your Solar Powered Inverter System effectively, and if you wish to learn solar installation too.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 1:00am On Mar 12, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida / The Dangers Of Staring At The Sun As Mercury Transit Tomorrow May 9. / I Have 350k, Can I Install A Single Solar Panel For My Appliances?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.