Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) (33099 Views)

Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by Protein0: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
I admire this king's carriage. He's a true custodian of royalty that the traditional institution used to represent.
He's one of the few royal fathers left

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
fiizznation:
I think one thing I like about Mr Obi is that he doesn't take unnecessary entourage wherever he is going.

Even though he is not going to win anything, but this his lone wolf attitude, I admire it.

Never predict a mans destiny, make everyone for this life try him luck anything in they do, life is unpredictable

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by everythinggirly(f): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Well well well.... Nice one.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by Taba21: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
CSTRR:

Na asari Dokubo go vote for Tinubu.

The Niger deltans will vote for Peter obi.

Which time Niger Deltan indigenous people become Ipob and igbo supporters?

Even Fulani will vote for Obi, continue deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by madjune(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
This Obi is more than human.

How's he everywhere at almost the same time.

He's just like Tom Cruise at the premier of his movies in every continent.

Will Smith had to give up to him saying,
"It's either Tom Cruise has a clone or he's not human"

"How's he in every of his premier on every continent
at the same time?"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by porthouse7(f): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Obi too dull abeg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by brightonos24: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Peter Obi Speak as He Visit Olu of Warri on his 1st Coronation Anniversary

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNNF9P_It2Q
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by GorillaApp(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
NextPresido:
If tinubu genuflect like that, him go need another surgery abroad grin grin
My thoughts exactly
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by liasmiram2567: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fira09:
The Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has met with the Olu of Warri, His Majesty Ogiame Atuwatse III.

https://www./2022/08/20/2023-presidency-peter-obi-meets-olu-of-warri-photos/

Once he loses the election he would bid the Labour party goodbye and so the end of the Journey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by Willie2015: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Rapuru14:

Men like criminals and cultists grin

I doubt if you can call Pro Zulum, ElRufai Masari in Katsina
Shetima, Shekaruau... criminals and cultists.
I also expect you to understand better...
there are no saints in Politics...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
Igbos are beginning to eat their humble pie now

The same people that call others ass lockers n waka waka for making consultations are now the one applauding pandora for doing d same waka waka

One of them even said Peter obi doesn’t move with entourage,ask yourself who wan follow am?

Who e get wey go follow am

U can’t compare an entourage with ooni of ife,femi otedola,gbajabiamila to this entourage that is unknown

Real recognize real n not some social media madness

You mistake simplicity to infamous or whatever grin grin.... That is who he is ooo, Power doesn't control his senses but zeal (passion) for change does.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by Orpe7(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
Dem use black attire swear for this man?
Which kain occultist him be

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Taba21:

You go still commot, buy fuel at that outrageous price.... you will still buy rice at that exorbitant price and you will remember then that economic meltdown no be Igbo's problem...... Ask your people abroad, when they see how the systems over there works.... they will definitely tell you who can try replicating that here.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Man of the people

Obi
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by ApostlePaul14: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Warri is Oil City not Ancient Town, visit Benin City that is where ancient things are found
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by Princessogaraya(f): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
God of our forfathers we have had it so worst like never before, we ask only this thing let's peter obi win this coming election not for me but for our unborn children

Amen
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
My love for this man has no boundary
Humble billionaire with Brian
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
My love for this man has no boundary
Humble billionaire with Brian

A true leader
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by Emeka71(m): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
Let the consultation continue, I like the way he's going to every corner of Nigeria, he's more than social media candidate
That is unto his own personal interest.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by Bigsunny01(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin
Obi is our incoming President and if you like suffering, go meet APC urchins

We need him and we want him and he is our next president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by CSTRR: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Taba21:

Lol.

Your alcohol is a strong one.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Obi winning Presidency should be born out of fairness and equity but his kinsmen have turn him to regional candidate

Peter obi supporters have cut his influence far beyond what it should be, he stand a better chance in the future, not now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Benwallt:
Make Obi still change shirt na. Na so he wan take rule us with rags.
no time to wear channels when country is shaken no time at all.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by HakiimAlvista: 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
As per you get self-con inside him head wey you talk know abi
crestedaguiyi:
Olu looks uninterested
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
Obi winning Presidency should be born out of fairness and equity but his kinsmen have turn him to regional candidate

Peter obi supporters have cut his influence far beyond what it should be, he stand a better chance in the future, not now
lies very. Big lies i have my friends in North seriously supporting peter obi even gone far to spend more than me
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by Fucklove(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Agbadorites and demented Tinubu urchins are pained about this moves. They wish to have the WALKING DEAD in Obi's shoe. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by Rapuru14: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
Willie2015:

I doubt if you can call Pro Zulum, ElRufai Masari in Katsina
Shetima, Shekaruau... criminals and cultists.
I also expect you to understand better...
there are no saints in Politics...

Of course Elrufai and Shettima a proven terrorists.

Shekarau?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by Okobola146: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Why e be say na only this cloth this man dey always wear? abi na cult thing?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by MrRichmond: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
who wan follow an
Do u know what it takes to put your dignity n integrity in line for an aspirant
Nobody is ready to gamble with someone they know he won’t win

I believe u saw how ooni of Ife,femi otedola n co followed tinubu to obj house

When we say men of timber n caliber

Name just 1 big wig u have seen with peter obi?
The political class know the winner even before election,it is the masses that are stressing themselves

The gofundme u think u will open for peter obi,I believe u saw how that Kano billionaire already gave tinubu 10bn

Imagine the time it will take to gather 10bn from your gofundme
Real recognize real

You talk too much and end up saying rubbish.

What you wrote up there is why Peter Obi movement is gaining momentum, people are tired of big wigs dictating their lives

Where have the so-called "big wigs" led Nigeria

I know you were paid to support a bat, but try and take your brain along while you spew your sycophancy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by Coldie(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Peter obi has put in more work into this presidency than every other candidate.

This guy has visited every length, breadth and width of Nigeria to sell his presidency, but people whose candidates are either based abroad or are biased in their places to visit, who snob entire regions, pay fake clergy men to impersonate as endorsing him.

Are the ones Nigerians who have seen the suffering Nigeria is going through, that domestic flight that used to be a normal means of transport has become a luxury used by only the rich, that there salaries right now can’t feed them for 2 weeks, that the rest are either home on strike or unemployed:

When u tell them y someone shouldn’t vote for Peter obi they would say because when he was making a speech about schools not on strike he was only able to name few schools instead of all, while their candidate can’t even name one or even finish the sentence of what he was saying without forgetting what he was discussing about.

There candidate can’t hold a microphone, can’t talk for 5minutes straight without forgetting except he is reading from a paper, even when reading from a paper still forgets. They are seeing all dz things but based on the fact that they believe that if they are loud enough in supporting nonsense, nonsense that after they finish supporting it they would relocate to the UK and start snapping pictures, leaving u to ur fates.

8years have passed and Nigeria has become almost a living hell, imagine if you support another wrong candidate and another 8years passes, do u know what u would have lost? In the past 8years over 20,000 people have died from violent crimes, do u know if u will survive the 8years if u get it wrong.

Must u wait until when u are in that kidnappers den with a gun pointing on ur face before us start regretting or must u wait until armed robbers remember u? Or until that job u think u have u lose it?

Be wise, people say Peter Obi can’t win that he has no structure. It’s better to vote the right thing even if he wins or loses so if things go awry u can beat ur chest that u did the right thing. Than vote against ur conscience then when things go awry u start regretting and cursing and doing vowing never to vote again ok Nigeria cause u have given up on it.

Be wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by Josywhyte: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
Olu of warri will soon be obidient
Re: Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) by Willie2015: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Rapuru14:

Of course Elrufai and Shettima a proven terrorists.

Shekarau?

U can avail me the name of the law court that label them as terrorist... grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture / Nigerians To Pay N234 Billion Taxes Monthly With Petrol At N385 Per Litre / Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.