Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W (1996 Views)

Two Giant Rats Spotted Exchanging Blows Like Humans, In Lagos (photo) / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by VirtueTaiwo01: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nigerian army spotted in new video shared by Buhari’s aide exchanging gunshots with terrorists in forest (VIDEO)

A rare video of some Nigerian troops engaging terrorists in an undisclosed location in Nigeria has been shared on social media.

The video was shared on Twitter by the Special Assistant on Digital Communications to the President of Nigeria, Bashir Ahmad on Saturday, 20th of August 2022.

Although, the presidential aide did not disclose at what part of Nigeria the video was taken, one could see the troops in their armoured vehicles engaging terrorists in an open forest.

While reacting to the video, the Presidential aide gave words of prayers to the troops by asking God to bless them and the country.

Click link below to watch the video;

https://livetimesng.com/nigerian-army-spotted-in-new-video-shared-by-buharis-aide-exchanging-gunshots-with-terrorists-in-forest-video/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by TheboyGhost(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Is Hausa the official language of the military? undecided no organization just like the country itself
Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by Munamoqel: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
TheboyGhost:
Is Hausa the official language of the military? undecided no organization just like the country itself
na queens English you want them to be speaking .hausa is the most spoken language after Swahili in Africa .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by TheboyGhost(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Munamoqel:
na queens English you want them to be speaking .hausa is the most spoken language after Swahili in Africa .

Lol really? You can see a lot of soldiers there in the background right? Now are they all Hausa speaking soldiers? What is official work and Ethics language for Nigeria? Is it English or Hausa? What language is found in your documents and sundry? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by Munamoqel: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Lol really? You can see a lot of soldiers there in the background right? Now are they all Hausa speaking soldiers? What is official work and Ethics language for Nigeria? Is it English or Hausa? What language is found in your documents and sundry? lipsrsealed
. Speaking hausa is not equal to been hausa . More people speak hausa more than any language in Nigeria including million of igbos !living in the North ! Is not unusual to see a 70 year obi man understand hausa even ojukwu himself was born in Niger state that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by Arespect10: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Munamoqel:
. Speaking hausa is not equal to been hausa . More people speak hausa more than any language in Nigeria including million of igbos !living in the North ! Is not unusual to see a 70 year obi man understand hausa even ojukwu himself was born in Niger state that
In fact, Not every person u see in the North is a Hausa... We have Hausa and Hausa speaking people
Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by Munamoqel: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
Arespect10:

In fact, Not every person u see in the North is a Hausa... We have Hausa and Hausa speaking people
majority of soilders in the Niger Amry ( without Navy and airforce) are hausa speaking the lower rank .the North has 19 state !this the reality .
Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by nazicartel(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
TheboyGhost:
Anything that will make them win the war. If they like they should speak Kigali to them. If they understand it. Then they should use it. I'm always praying to see my friends WhatsApp update. Even though they are always trying to feel they are military men. The two of them are lieutenants serving in the North. I always pray for them to come back so we can continue having our issues
Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by fman(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
Munamoqel:
Is hausa the official language of the military?
Simple question!!
Yes or no
Chikena
Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by 3ple9iner: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
TheboyGhost:
So your problem is not even there welfare but the language they speak. You should understand that the army is filled with Hausa's and they are not scared of starting from recruit unlike we southerners who always aim for higher rank.
Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by Munamoqel: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
fman:

Is hausa the official language of the military?
Simple question!!
Yes or no
Chikena
even the chikena is hausa shikena .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by fman(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Munamoqel:
even the chikena is hausa shikena .
Ok. Thanks for the correction.
shikena
Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
is like majority of Nigeria military hausa because with the things I'm seeing...
Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by Bankysterian(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
I see people arguing about Hausa usage.....
From a barrack boy view:
Considering Nigeria military and paramilitary Morah, we believe in showing elsprit D'corp's through language.If i have an argument with a stranger on the road, and I see you are good looking(dressing) but ur English is not that clear(somehow sounding like an Hausa man) I'll calm down a little to know who you are.Almost all Nigeria personnel can speak hausa or use hausa ascent for English language... Because in Armed force we believe hausa language stands for rugedility, igbo language for womanizing and Yoruba language for calmness

Peace be unto you
Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by Dollarremix(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=Bankysterian post=115897591]I see people arguing about Hausa usage.....
From a barrack boy view:
Considering Nigeria military and paramilitary Morah, we believe in showing elsprit D'corp's through language.If i have an argument with a stranger on the road, and I see you are good looking(dressing) but ur English is not that clear(somehow sounding like an Hausa man) I'll calm down a little to know who you are.Almost all Nigeria personnel can speak hausa or use hausa ascent for English language... Because in Armed force we believe hausa language stands for rugedility, igbo language for womanizing and Yoruba language for calmness

Peace be unto you
You are 100% correct ✔️
Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by TheboyGhost(m): 2:59am On Aug 21, 2022
3ple9iner:

So your problem is not even there welfare but the language they speak. You should understand that the army is filled with Hausa's and they are not scared of starting from recruit unlike we southerners who always aim for higher rank.
Please, do not get me wrong. My problem still remains their welfare. When a means of communication in a critical situation like that is limited, will it not also be detrimental to their welfare there?
Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by TheboyGhost(m): 3:00am On Aug 21, 2022
nazicartel:
Anything that will make them win the war. If they like they should speak Kigali to them. If they understand it. Then they should use it. I'm always praying to see my friends WhatsApp update. Even though they are always trying to feel they are military men. The two of them are lieutenants serving in the North. I always pray for them to come back so we can continue having our issues

Good communications and organizations between the rank and files of the military brings about more victories than Arms and bullets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by TheboyGhost(m): 3:07am On Aug 21, 2022
Munamoqel:

I do not doubt or criticize this. My problem is the means of communication in a situation like that in the video.

I am not against Hausa language or whatever one chooses to speak cause I am also an admirer of different languages, but I know there should be Ethics and operational standards in every military battle language.

If it's English then it's English, if it's Igbo then it's Igbo, if it's Yoruba, then so should it be and also goes to every other language in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by shortIGBOman: 6:44am On Aug 21, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Emeka, when you join Nigerian Army, make you dey speak your Igbo language. E no concern us. Hausa na Nigerian Army official language. If the thing too pain you, do ya worst. grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by shortIGBOman: 6:48am On Aug 21, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Good communications and organizations between the rank and files of the military brings about more victories than Arms and bullets.

Go enter any Army Barracks close to you. Demand that you see the highest ranking Soldier in the Barrack and make this suggestion to them. No come dey disturb our peace ONLINE. grin grin

Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by Gadafii: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2022
I am not interested if they speak Hausa or French as long as they get the job done by sending these bastard to hellfires
Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by TheboyGhost(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Go enter any Army Barracks close to you. Demand that you see the highest ranking Soldier in the Barrack and make this suggestion to them. No come dey disturb our peace ONLINE. grin grin

I do not understand why an uneducated and Inconsequential Online Troll like you will have something to say about my Opinion.

I do not entertain idiots like you with answers.

You are a renowned Igbo hater here and I am fully aware of that. But do not ever troll me with your half baked donkey brains.

Go talk to kids like yourself and next when you see my comments, please scroll pass make you no go jam loaded Tipper Son.
Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by TheboyGhost(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, when you join Nigerian Army, make you dey speak your Igbo language. E no concern us. Hausa na Nigerian Army official language. If the thing too pain you, do ya worst. grin grin grin

Proudly proud of what you see below and I give zero Bleep what an incubated kid like you thinks.

Now if I ever give you a reply again after this one on nairaland then believe me "No be my papa born me".

Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by shortIGBOman: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Proudly proud of what you see below and I give zero Bleep what an incubated kid like you thinks.

Now if I ever give you a reply again after this one on nairaland then believe me "No be my papa born me".

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, the thing pain this Okoro. Na to make mouth online una sabi. After small talk, you don run like Ojukwu did several years ago.grin

Re: Nigerian Army Spotted In New Video Shared By Buhari’s Aide Exchanging Gunshots W by shortIGBOman: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2022
TheboyGhost:

I do not understand why an uneducated and Inconsequential Online Troll like you will have something to say about my Opinion.

I do not entertain idiots like you with answers.

You are a renowned Igbo hater here and I am fully aware of that. But do not ever troll me with your half baked donkey brains.

Go talk to kids like yourself and next when you see my comments, please scroll pass make you no go jam loaded Tipper Son.

IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO - Unknown Clergymen Burn Bible & Denounce Jesus In A New Viral Video / Young Lady Finally Admits Shot Boyfriend To Dead Over Rough S3x (VIDEO) / Picture Of Yoruba Bandits Terrorizing Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.