Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor (39910 Views)

Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by chubinwa(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
God willing, Atiku and Tilumbu will never be president of this country

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Getnewinfo: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by ufotunang: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tinubu is afraid of IPOB/ ESN and unknown gun men

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by ufotunang: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
kay1one:
E go hard am o!

Only Peter Obi has national spread now: SS, SE, NC, SW.

That's why he'll win in a fair election.
.. Tinubu is afraid of IPOB and unknown gun men
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by kay1one(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Cmon say what you know. PDP is still very strong in the East, very very strong in the south south and will only struggle in the south west.

I'm a Christian, I will not lie. Don't add SE to PDP camp ever again. I live there.

SS is going fast. Only Delta State and Rivers with the influence of their governors is left and even that is disappearing like smoke in the wind.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
That's because he's an ethnic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by biafranrealson: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
If he comes , we may come to see how his hands and legs are shaking and the size of his diaper .
Our focus should also be to see his smelly mouth and observe any sign of wee wee leaking for the diaper .

We can't vote such a guy .
Osibanjo or even Gbajabiamillla could have made a huge difference
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tinubu will not get upto 5000 votes in the entire South East.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Basiliun(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Apc/Tinubu had shot themselves at leg in their political miscalculatios, muslim,/muslim ticket is death on arival, the paty (Apc) had meet their waterloo.

Obi is the choice of the people. Any sane Nigerian must understand this, those who will think to vote against Labour Party does not love to see good days.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Ayodeoba: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
donaldking100:
South-East is the only region in Nigeria who don't play tribal politics.
We always support the best.
From Obasanjo, to Yaradua, to Goodluck Jonathan, to Atiku & now to Peter Obi because we know Obi is currently the best amongst the rest.
Tinubu knows that his islamization agenda is dead on arrival in the South-South and South-East.
& we would vote them out & then try someone different like Obi.
If Obi also fails to perform after his 1st tenure, we vote him out too until they start fearing the power of the people.
That way they wouldn't dare mess with us again.
NOTE: I am a Peter Obi supporter, but i would be the 1st person to campaign against him if eventually he becomes the president & turns out to be a failure.
Unlike some Tinubu urchins who are still blindy supporting the failed party A.P.C because of tribal sentiments.
Peter Obi is not an Igbo affair because no Igbo man would support corrupt Rochas or Kalu.
wait fess,when did tinubu ruled Nigeria? We re voting tinubu this time not party

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by drlateef: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Nobody wants Tinubu, he is too old, extremely corrupt and highly visionless!

Nigerians are tired of Old ancestors criminals, we have decided it is peter Obi we want.

peter obi isn't the one contesting, we the Nigerian youths are contesting through him

We the wise Nigerians have decided for Tinubu. We don’t want yahoo yahoo president. We don’t want terrorist president of IPOB. The choice is clear. The wise youth support Tinubu. Only lazy and yahoo youth support Obituary.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by drlateef: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tinubu will go to southeast and campaign. If IPOB thinks they can play ludo with Tinubu’s life, we shall break coconut on their heads. They are a dot in the map and we shall show them that.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by bishopkay: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:
To go and do what? Jagaban should concentrate on North West, SS and North Central.

South-south? LMAO! I thought you people were dancing when jollof said Tifnubu didn't need SS votes? Well I know he won't even get 30k votes in the whole SS but he should come and try Sha. We need e money for this side.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by kingyakos: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lanre1st:

Bad Pamutation you're using to decive yourself. I challenge you, Obi can't win 4 out of 5 state in SE. talkless of winning one state in SS. OBI is dead on arrival

Watch out...
The results will give u rabbis disease

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
"Unlike some Tinubu urchins who are still blindy supporting the failed party A.P.C because of tribal sentiments.
Peter Obi is not an Igbo affair because no Igbo man would support corrupt Rochas or Kalu".
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Navalsadiq(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
kay1one:
E go hard am o!

Only Peter Obi has national spread now: SS, SE, NC, SW.

That's why he'll win in a fair election.
E go shuck you

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by LyfeJennings(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Getnewinfo:

Why the hate for God’s sake?
Maintain this same energy after the 2023 elections. We are watching.

Guys, Ur people are the ones hating
They kill for no reason
Look bruh, Nothing go happen after election
No matter what happens
PETER OBI WILL NEVER EVER RULE NIGERIA
I'd rather an Atiku to Obi

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by geladinho1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
You try sha
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by 07kjb: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
We don't play tribal politics here in the east

Tinubu know that he is not sellable down here

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by harmony75: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tinubu does he regard anybody? For all care Christians, South East can go to heal. The man's so full of himself! God will humble him.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Lanre1st(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
kingyakos:

Watch out...
The results will give u rabbis disease

It you will have heart attack. Cursed generation, can't you talk without foul language
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Lanre1st(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
LyfeJennings:

They kill for no reason
No matter what happens

Who will visit East without IPOB permission, Deeper life was denied to hold there crusade, Ahmed Guller was killed for visiting SE. SE is control remotely by IPOB, if they declare sit at home nobody should dare them, even governor will beg them. They kill tribalistically, that is why no political campaign cannot hold without IPOB permission. Until IPOB permits him Tinubu will not visit the dead zone

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Abujason: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
ijustdey:
• APC Youths Identify Muslim-Muslim Ticket As Obstacle To Aspiration

• Group To Launch BATS-Vanguard Aug 25

https://guardian.ng/news/why-tinubu-is-yet-to-visit-south-east-by-tor/

For someone that has disrespected and disregarded a whole tribe, his visit will be of no use. It’s quite obvious that he disdains Igbos otherwise how do you explain his avoidance of an entire region while having visited some states as many as 10 times. He already concluded that he will win entire SW and entire North and become president. Let’s wait and see.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Abujason: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
LyfeJennings:

They kill for no reason
No matter what happens

I guess you are the God almighty! Prepare for a rude awakening!

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Lanre1st(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
07kjb:

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Lanre1st(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
07kjb:

Who will visit East without IPOB permission, Deeper life was denied to hold there crusade, Ahmed Guller was killed for visiting SE. SE is control remotely by IPOB, if they declare sit at home nobody should dare them, even governor 0will beg them. They kill tribalistically, that is why no political campaign cannot hold without IPOB permission. Until IPOB permits him Tinubu will not visit the dead zone
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Goldymafia:
no mind them brother....we south south we sit-down dey look them...them dey use our oil dey brag...dey curse us join...2023 he go clear for their Eye...all oil companies HQ move to Niger delta or move abroad, give us sea port employ our youths or make everybody eat the resources of their region..

I swear, bro. Dem dey insult us join. E go clear for their eyes next year.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
kingyakos:

Aside from SW which other region has Tinubu comfortably secured for him self
Obi has comfortably secured SE and SS and 85% Christians Nationwide
Atiku has comfortably secured NE and NW and 65% Muslims Nationwide.
Hope you are aware NC is not even 10% sure vote for tinubu.
continue living in self delusion... Next year u ll eat ur words... U guys think politics is noise...

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
drlateef:
Tinubu will go to southeast and campaign. If IPOB thinks they can play ludo with Tinubu’s life, we shall break coconut on their heads. They are a dot in the map and we shall show them that.

"If I am sleeping and awake to see the Yoruba beating the drums of war, I will simply go back to bed"...... Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, 1800BC.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by DevilSignature: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:
To go and do what? Jagaban should concentrate on North West, SS and North Central.

South south is for Peter Obi

Penis head get some sense
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by googlepikins: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:

Which North Central ? Come Na, we are waiting for you people

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by drlateef: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
DaveDGreat:

"If I am sleeping and awake to see the Yoruba beating the drums of war, I will simply go back to bed"...... Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, 1800BC.

A Yoruba general captured Port Harcourt and surrender of coward Biafra Army. Try it again and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw / INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.