Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor (39506 Views)

Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
waw
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Goldymafia: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
CeoMYN:

I swear, bro. Dem dey insult us join. E go clear for their eyes next year.
no mind them....them no no say na we hold this country.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by sonofthunder: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Gibberish. Igbo didn't vote Awolowo, Abiola, Buhari. Sink that into your skull. You're the tribalist.

You supported Obasanjo because you had no choice since Yoruba had the right to Field several because of Abiola Mandate..

Meanwhile, stop wailing and playing the victim because Igbo have ruled Nigeria in the likes of Ironsi and Azikiwe but what did they do? In fact, they were the ones who destroyed the country.

The east didn't "support" Obasanjo.

Basically we weren't having elections from 1999 through to 2007.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
drlateef:

A Yoruba general was the first in history to kneel, weep and beg for his life at the feet of another man.

Read up "The Weeping General" and learn. Dr. wey nor go school undecided. Doctor isonu
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Desusi: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
We, the original Igbos are waiting for him.Let's hear from him directly. We are never known to be violence and unfriendly.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by drlateef: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
DaveDGreat:

A Yoruba general was the first in history to kneel, weep and beg for his life at the feet of another man.

Read up "The Weeping General" and learn. Dr. wey nor go school undecided. Doctor isonu

Every tribe has its own weakling and strong. Go and read history. A Yoruba general took the surrender from Biafra. Go back to school.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by saintrow1: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/

If Remi Tinubu (his wife) could say publicly that she does not trust Igbo people, one can imagine what she whispers in the ears of BAT in the other room about Igbo people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_lZqFHIGsE
/

She is 100% right
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Juoflife1(f): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
The aim of every Nigerian now should be how to fix this country. Peter Obi can do that. If he fails, we vote him out. That's how it's going to be from now. We vote you in, you Bleep up, we vote you out.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Maconstruct(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Getnewinfo:

But Peter Obi can go to Lagos and other SE states ryt?

You Igbos are f****g unbelievable.

I just hope you keep up with this same energy after the election.

Una scatter ground for Lagos dey hustle, but na una dey come online dey talk nonsense pass.

Naaa. He is most welcome
Unless of course his concience is hindering.

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by kingyakos: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
continue living in self delusion... Next year u ll eat ur words... U guys think politics is noise...

Go sit down. U the one living in delusion for not understanding that there's provision for change. Get ready to be infected with rabbis disease next year.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by hardon1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
I didn't care to read whatever the poster wrote. All I know is that it is unreasonable for anyone to question why a politician has not visited any region, when campaigns have not even started officially

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by LyfeJennings(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Abujason:

I guess you are the God almighty! Prepare for a rude awakening!

So U think The Northern youth will trust an Igbo man over a Yoruba.
Let's see
All of us are in for a rude awakening

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by jydeskill1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
kay1one:
E go hard am o!

Only Peter Obi has national spread now: SS, SE, NC, SW.

That's why he'll win in a fair election.
mumu post
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Goldymafia:
no mind them....them no no say na we hold this country.

Normal! Next year no far
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Okoroawusa: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sammy07:

Yulp, example is Okoroawusa
I am BATified with all my heart
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Okhuadams(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
ijustdey:
• APC Youths Identify Muslim-Muslim Ticket As Obstacle To Aspiration

• Group To Launch BATS-Vanguard Aug 25

https://guardian.ng/news/why-tinubu-is-yet-to-visit-south-east-by-tor/
Surely and most definitely the east will always betray their own just as igbos in feedeefee is rooting for Stimulated thief. Las Las jagaban all the way

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by shakdav(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
donaldking100:
South-East is the only region in Nigeria who don't play tribal politics.
We always support the best.
From Obasanjo, to Yaradua, to Goodluck Jonathan, to Atiku & now to Peter Obi because we know Obi is currently the best, youngest & the most presentable amongst the rest.
Tinubu knows that his islamization agenda is dead on arrival in the South-South and South-East.
& we would definitely vote them out & then try someone different like Obi.
If Obi also fails to perform after his 1st tenure, we vote him out too until they start fearing the power of the people.
That way they wouldn't dare mess with us again.
NOTE: I am a Peter Obi supporter, but i would be the 1st person to campaign against him if eventually he becomes the president & turns out to be a failure.
Unlike some Tinubu urchins who are still blindy supporting the failed party A.P.C because of tribal sentiments.
Peter Obi is not an Igbo affair because no Igbo man would support corrupt Rochas or Kalu.

Abeg go sleep, to islamize south east is very simple in Islam agende, forget all this your gragra, make them hit one side your body go just shift commit, just keep quite and vote your choice
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Sammy07: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I am BATified with all my heart

Sha gimme one Igbo girl to marry

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by IreneJane: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
kay1one:
E go hard am o!

Only Peter Obi has national spread now: SS, SE, NC, SW.

That's why he'll win in a fair election.

Lol , sw, that's a joke , thank God u didn't put NE or NW. Whats ur definition of national spread sef

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Okoroawusa: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sammy07:

Sha gimme one Igbo girl
Better girl abi ashewo?

If na better girl I will advise you to up your game. My igbo girls no dey fall for any how man.

If na ashewo no problem I fit help you organise one
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by kay1one(m): 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
IreneJane:

Lol , sw, that's a joke , thank God u didn't put NE or NW. Whats ur definition of national spread sef

At least 25% in 24 states. I never said he'll win SW. Just needs to take 40-45%
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Sammy07: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Better girl abi ashewo?

If na better girl I will advise you to up your game. My igbo girls no dey fall for any how man.

If na ashewo no problem I fit help you organise one

I no dey do ashewo na.
No be ashewo I go settle down with

As for uping my game, problem is I no dey reside for east or lag, so little or zero presence of Igbos men/ladies here

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Okoroawusa: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sammy07:

I no dey do ashewo na.
No be ashewo I go settle down with

As for uping my game, problem is I no dey reside for east or lag, so little or zero presence of Igbos men/ladies here
There are Igbos in the nook and cranny of Nigeria. If you live in a community and there is no at least one Igbo man there please leave that community.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Sammy07: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:

There are Igbos in the nook and cranny of Nigeria. If you live in a community and there is no at least one Igbo man there please leave that community.

Sadly, Can't run away from biz. cry

Seems I'll visit the Catholic Church wey dey there.

There are Igbos but very few, like the presence is not showing.
The idomas or igede are much more.

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Okoroawusa: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sammy07:

Sadly, Can't run away from biz. cry

Seems I'll visit the Catholic Church wey dey there.

There are Igbos but very few, like the presence is not showing.
The idomas or igede are much more.

No wahala
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by eternallyfocus: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
donaldking100:
South-East is the only region in Nigeria who don't play tribal politics.
We always support the best.
From Obasanjo, to Yaradua, to Goodluck Jonathan, to Atiku & now to Peter Obi because we know Obi is currently the best, youngest & the most presentable amongst the rest.
Tinubu knows that his islamization agenda is dead on arrival in the South-South and South-East.
& we would definitely vote them out & then try someone different like Obi.
If Obi also fails to perform after his 1st tenure, we vote him out too until they start fearing the power of the people.
That way they wouldn't dare mess with us again.
NOTE: I am a Peter Obi supporter, but i would be the 1st person to campaign against him if eventually he becomes the president & turns out to be a failure.
Unlike some Tinubu urchins who are still blindy supporting the failed party A.P.C because of tribal sentiments.
Peter Obi is not an Igbo affair because no Igbo man would support corrupt Rochas or Kalu.
we south east is full of tribal bigots...they pretend to be otherwise...
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
He can't present a good presentable speech to south east coz many are intelligent here

If Nigeria should think like the south let me know why this country will not be ok

South don't tolerate
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by IreneJane: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
kay1one:

At least 25% in 24 states. I never said he'll win SW. Just needs to take 40-45%

I don't think you know people the really cast their vote in this country , civil servants & pensioners with highest number , followed by political oriented , then aged citizens.. the youth vote will be minor , then if Obi can get 10% of the votes from southwest , then it will comes from the ibos with tribalism in lagos state.. ( which they will never be given chance this coming election , trust , the plan is already there , 2019 is a lesson for the lagosians and yoruba generally in lagos , they have been given too much chance to make them do yanga)
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by GreyLaw(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2022
madridguy:
To go and do what? Jagaban should concentrate on North West, SS and North Central.

Lol... Tinubu isn't as stupid as you want him to be. He knows he needs at least 25% from each region. You support him but you are not smart. Happily enough, thr man is smarter than many of his supporters.

"To go and do what..." see your mouth!
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by GreyLaw(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2022
IreneJane:

I don't think you know people the really cast their vote in this country , civil servants & pensioners with highest number , followed by political oriented , then aged citizens.. the youth vote will be minor , then if Obi can get 10% of the votes from southwest , then it will comes from the ibos with tribalism in lagos state.. ( which they will never be given chance this coming election , trust , the plan is already there , 2019 is a lesson for the lagosians and yoruba generally in lagos , they have been given too much chance to make them do yanga)

You should be ashamed of what you just wrote. You are online parroting that a certain people would be forcefully disenfranchised? You should be arrested! Anyway, your plans won't work. Nigerians are collectively tired of non-performers!

As for civil servants, yes, the millions of people voting up north are civil servants and pensioners. Funny talk. Just say anything to massage your ego.

When that day comes you and fellow boosters won't come out to stop people; you are banking on touts to do the job for you whilst your kids are "in the abroad" studying.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by kaywhy09(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Wwwq: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" / Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics