Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor (39453 Views)

Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:
To go and do what? Jagaban should concentrate on North West, SS and North Central.

Which south south?

After the role Tinubu played in betraying Jonathan?

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by stuffs4me(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
donaldking100:
South-East is the only region in Nigeria who don't play tribal politics.
We always support the best.
From Obasanjo, to Yaradua, to Goodluck Jonathan, to Atiku & now to Peter Obi because we know Obi is currently the best amongst the rest.
Tinubu knows that his islamization agenda is dead on arrival in the South-South and South-East.
& we would vote them out & then try someone different like Obi.
If Obi also fails to perform after his 1st tenure, we vote him out too until they start fearing the power of the people.
That way they wouldn't dare mess with us again.
NOTE: I am a Peter Obi supporter, but i would be the 1st person to campaign against him if eventually he becomes the president & turns out to be a failure.
Unlike some Tinubu urchins who are still blindy supporting the failed party A.P.C because of tribal sentiments.
Peter Obi is not an Igbo affair because no Igbo man would support corrupt Rochas or Kalu.

South East are the most TRIBALISTIC people in Nigeria. The only reason you supported Atiku was because Peter Obi an IGBO man was with him.

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by etrouble: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
kay1one:
E go hard am o!

Only Peter Obi has national spread now: SS, SE, NC, SW.

That's why he'll win in a fair election.

You forgot to include Niger, Chad and Central African Republic.

Anyway,

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation so that he can sell NNPC as he promised.

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by ImperialYoruba: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lanre1st:

They believe only in their member, sponsorer not in New Nigeria. You can't eat your cake and keep it. You're cursing Nigeria, you can't rule it. Be patriotic first, then we handover Nigeria affairs to SE

Obasanjo already told them about 10yrs ago. By now they should have 140 left.

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by hohafrank(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Obi is popular but Obi will not get victory.

Tinubu is after victory, and it is assured.

Obi can chase popularity all he wants, thats his cup of cake.
Go and borrow Sense.Are you from animals kingdom?

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by StanleyMentor1: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Joy no dey your body at all grin but it is very obvious, this being's reasoning is so stupid.
ThiefnubuBandit:

At your age, you still reason with your anus.

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by stuffs4me(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
donaldking100:
From Obasanjo, to Yaradua, to Goodluck Jonathan, to Atiku & now to Peter Obi because we know Obi is currently the best amongst the rest.
Tinubu knows that his islamization agenda is dead on arrival in the South-South and South-East.
If Obi also fails to perform after his 1st tenure, we vote him out too until they start fearing the power of the people.
NOTE: I am a Peter Obi supporter, but i would be the 1st person to campaign against him if eventually he becomes the president & turns out to be a failure.
Unlike some Tinubu urchins who are still blindy supporting the failed party A.P.C because of tribal sentiments.
Peter Obi is not an Igbo affair because no Igbo man would support corrupt Rochas or Kalu.

The only reason you are supporting OBI is because he is IGBO.

OBI is basically a failure as governor with no tangible records (except you want us to accept the lies he has been dishing you people.)

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Mandate2023: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
kay1one:
E go hard am o!

Dreamer grin

South west r tolerance and civilise if not we won't be d commercial HQ due to our accommodating nature.....u guys r even threatening to kill anybody that paste tinubu poster grin
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Apexmoh:
Please even if it means borrowing donkey's brain, pls borrow so as to receive sense.
It’s obvious you are the idiot who needs to borrow the brains of Buhari cows in daura. It’s well known that people from Niger and chad vote during elections in Nigeria.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Moses1111: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Because Tinubu believe that he can win the election without South East
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by ElSudani: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Nobody wants Tinubu, he is too old, extremely corrupt and highly visionless!

Nigerians are tired of Old ancestors criminals, we have decided it is peter Obi we want.

peter obi isn't the one contesting, we the Nigerian youths are contesting through him

Obi is not going to win.

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by hohafrank(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
stuffs4me:

South East are the most TRIBALISTIC people in Nigeria. The only reason you supported Atiku was because Peter Obi an IGBO man was with him.
Tell me who is not tribalistic?Why don't you vote for someone else instead of Tinubu? You just opened your mouth waah to yah rubbish.

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by kay1one(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mandate2023:

Dreamer grin

South west r tolerance and civilise if not we won't be d commercial HQ due to our accommodating nature.....u guys r even threatening to kill anybody that paste tinubu poster grin

I lost your point at the onset of of your bad English. Can you go over it again?

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Mandate2023: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
donaldking100:

U know dis is not true....u guys have threatened to kill anybody that promotes tinubu in south east

D only reason u r supporting obi is bcoz his igbo

D worst performing governor in south west performed better than obi when he was governor

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
The fool is not needed in the east..
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by stuffs4me(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
Moses1111:
Because Tinubu believe that he can win the election without South East

South are actually inconsequential in the scheme of things.

No real political strategist should take them serious

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by beardedboy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
donaldking100:

You have to be extremely STUPID for you to genuinely believe that Peter Obi supporters are not IPOB members.

But lets assume some IPOB members support him, should you not be happy that because of a man people that lost hope in Nigeria now believe that A NEW NIGERIA is possible?
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Fixed!
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by GoooodHardDick: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
ElSudani:

Obi is not going to win.

You can commit suicide When he eventually wins and declares as the president of Nigeria next year.

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Allisgud: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
He has not even visit the east for once even the apc state,when he visited okorocha it was his Abuja house,this shows he did not regard the easternerns at all from all the consultation everywhere

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by snipernigga(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lier. By using Imo State governor as proxy, he was able to buy all Imo State APC delegate votes. He has his proxy or structure on ground already
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Lanre1st(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
kingyakos:

Aside from SW which other region has Tinubu comfortably secured for him self
Obi has comfortably secured SE and SS and 85% Christians Nationwide
Atiku has comfortably secured NE and NW and 65% Muslims Nationwide.
Hope you are aware NC is not even 10% sure vote for tinubu.

Bad Pamutation you're using to decive yourself. I challenge you, Obi can't win 4 out of 5 state in SE. talkless of winning one state in SS. OBI is dead on arrival

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Coalhill23(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
donaldking100:

Gbam!. You have said it all.

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by ElSudani: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You can commit suicide When he eventually wins and declares as the president of Nigeria next year.

Zombidients now have a new bridge over the Niger river from where you can all dive when Tinubu wins next year.

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
donaldking100:

Why do you guys always drag South South into your affairs?

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by baretalk: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
uote author=donaldking100 post=115889195]South-East is the only region in Nigeria who don't play tribal politics.
Peter Obi is not an Igbo affair because no Igbo man would support corrupt Rochas or Kalu.[/quote]
You people are the biggest tribalistic buffoons in Nigeria. Only Northerners compete with you on that. Uncivilized people.

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Exactly oo
Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by nedekid: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Abeg, he should visit just as any other aspirant. E bad, e bad, I don't want him simply because he brought this apc calamity on us. But one thing I deeply know, his administration can never be as bad as the hearder currently in the villa. Neither will I vote another fulani after all we have gone through. It should come to the south, Obi or Tinubu.
Obi, but worst case, Tinubu.

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by Lanre1st(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
stuffs4me:

South are actually inconsequential in the scheme of things.

No real political strategist should take them serious

Only fool will believe in that liar, unprepared man called Obi

Re: Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor by t2luv1: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
kay1one:
E go hard am o!

Magic word being FAIR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) / Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor / Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106