Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church (50454 Views)

Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:10am On Aug 21, 2022
Lol.. I Pity the congregation.. Ndi eririeri..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by eldoradoxx: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2022
bigjoe1000:
Doesn't change d fact dat u are sleeping around
Has he slept with ur sister? Once Suleiman attacks politicians for running down your future, next day we see a long list of those he has slept with. Can't your coconut head connect one and two and know its all propaganda?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Raph82(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2022
TheATM:
why is it that the camera men did not fall?
You're trying to burst the bubble. This means this is a badly scripted movie that only the gullible can flow along with.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Naijanascam: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2022
Preacherrr:
YOU CAN REMAIN WITH THE OLOKUN THAT YOU ARE WORSHIPING, BUT STOP CRITICIZING WHAT IS MORE THAN YOU... THE BUSINESS RUNS IN THE FAMILY KILL YOU THERE!

This shows how stupid you have become as a mofo...a girl who added no effort to the ministry are doing wonders failing people down while you a devoted asslicker are left with nothing than to wear your best clothes at every service and sit like a masquerade and be shouting ride on Papa
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Successfulben: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2022
This stupid media guys were paid just to hype that nonsense they call anointing. People can be paid to fall under fake anointing.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Realist777: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVE86iyjV18

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Conducts Deliverance, He Reacts (Video)

The congregation of Omega Fire Ministries, fell under uncontrollable anointing as the second daughter of its General Overseer, Divine Johnson Suleman conducts deliverance, IGBERETV reports.

The daughter of the clergyman was seen conducting a powerful deliverance session for the youths and teens of the church, which left many people in amazement.

Taking to his Facebook handle, Apostle Johnson Suleman shared the video of the deliverance session, with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/100044338572026/posts/pfbid04EQT1Qe93rNWstqPYMoaemZeJiSdg6RPs8iTFsfzx89RtdHTN5jczgN57QdDeQTBl/?app=fbl
Like father like daughter indeed, I hope she is not going to be getting sexual accusations from male celebrities !
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Thinktwicemybro: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Naijanascam:
Meaning the business runs in their family........

Chaii Africans why are you being milked with these make believe?
What runs in your family?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Naijanascam: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

What runs in your family?

Honesty and contentment
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by peedeeasobie(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Naijanascam:
Meaning the business runs in their family........

Chaii Africans why are you being milked with these make believe?

You that is wise and has not been milked, please give us your achievements?

Have you discovered another planet? Are you the richest in the world?

Tell us what you have gained that the milked ones are not gaining
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by peedeeasobie(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Naijanascam:

Honesty and contentment

Honesty and contentment

So, Apostles Johnson and family have stolen from you before?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by kaywhy09(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
The church be witch headquarters?

Why almost all of then falling s
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Naijanascam: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
peedeeasobie:

Honesty and contentment

So, Apostles Johnson and family have stolen from you before?

You only mentioned them in our discussionand you are in the best knowledge to answer that
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Naijanascam: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
peedeeasobie:

You that is wise and has not been milked, please give us your achievements?

Have you discovered another planet? Are you the richest in the world?

Tell us what you have gained that the milked ones are not gaining

We all can't be milked together.....I know you are somewhere milking your own subjects.... continue for the days of reckoning are fast approaching and remember that the judgement will start from the church
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by peedeeasobie(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Naijanascam:

We all can't be milked together.....I know you are somewhere milking your own subjects.... continue for the days of reckoning are fast approaching and remember that the judgement will start from the church

Your own judgement has started already.

Soon you will know there are sacred things and things too high for you.

Your judgement has started
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by natddon1: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
jaybenugo:

The congregation of Omega Fire Ministries, fell under uncontrollable anointing as the second daughter of its General Overseer, Divine Johnson Suleman conducts deliverance, IGBERETV reports.

The daughter of the clergyman was seen conducting a powerful deliverance session for the youths and teens of the church, which left many people in amazement.

Taking to his Facebook handle, Apostle Johnson Suleman shared the video of the deliverance session, with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/100044338572026/posts/pfbid04EQT1Qe93rNWstqPYMoaemZeJiSdg6RPs8iTFsfzx89RtdHTN5jczgN57QdDeQTBl/?app=fbl
the day God will strike some of these charlatans dead is when they will stop all these their nonsense.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Wwwq: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Gullible members
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Naijanascam: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
peedeeasobie:

Your own judgement has started already.

Soon you will know there are sacred things and things too high for you.

Your judgement has started

And yours are being delayed for the wider audience..... when you hear do not judge know it very well that the Sayer is an accomplice

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Lovelydaisies: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Apostle Daughter Sule-woman. wink
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by PharmacyStore: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Wow, this is wonderful
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by peedeeasobie(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Naijanascam:

And yours are being delayed for the wider audience..... when you hear do not judge know it very well that the Sayer is an accomplice

Let's watch and see.
Memorize my name and profile, you will need it soon
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Naijanascam: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
peedeeasobie:

Let's watch and see.

Simply tell it to the marines and wait for your waterloo QED

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Naijanascam: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
peedeeasobie:

Let's watch and see.

I know your type...... feasting on the vulnerables are your stock in trade which I'm too sophisticated for that gimmick
You are too inconsequential to be mentioned anyway

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Thinktwicemybro: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2022
Naijanascam:

Honesty and contentment
You have none of those virtue. You are only a thief that see successful people as thief. Work on yourself.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Naijanascam: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

You have none of those virtue. You are only a thief that see successful people as thief. Work on yourself.

If Being successful through the sufferings and pains of the poor around me is what you called success...Me and my entire generation will remain poor and will be happy.........
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Thinktwicemybro: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2022
Naijanascam:

If Being successful through the sufferings and pains of the poor around me is what you called success...Me and my entire generation will remain poor and will be happy.........
So the apostle became successful through people's pain? Poverty is indeed a disease. If you ever have money your mindset will change. Na owu dey worry you.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Naijanascam: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

So the apostle became successful through people's pain? Poverty is indeed a disease. If you ever have money your mindset will change. Na owu dey worry you.

Having money is understatement I'm fully contented..... while you and your Lord should examine una mind........ so don't boast on a faceless forum ok

African richest man grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Thinktwicemybro: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Naijanascam:

Having money is understatement I'm fully contented..... while you and your Lord should examine una mind........ so don't boast on a faceless forum ok

African richest man grin grin grin
You don't have money. Just learn to appreciate wealth not bad mouth it.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Naijanascam: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

You don't have money. Just learn to appreciate wealth not bad mouth it.

Congratulations for having the key to CBN vault grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by BluntCrazeMan: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
jaybenugo:

E go sweet if she becomes the next Suleman.

With some scandalous relationships like the main Suleman.

In fact,, her story no go ever burst.
Because, guys go dey like make the chopping no go stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud / Adewale Martins: Mbaka May Be Barred From Preaching By Catholic / The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.