Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church (50413 Views)

Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Suleman is a scammer and a tiff.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
SAMBARRY:
single mother hoe ke ? When her own father na pastor and dey conduct marriage counseling for couples? cheesy grin

Her parents nor go gree her because of their image grin
Well... you would be surprised how the children of so called pastors or Godly men and women ends up. Both my parents are core christians and Godly people, especially me mother. She is a prophetess in one of these white garment churches. But they couldn't stop me from ending up a weed smoking, drug dealing father of 6 kids with different mothers. cheesy because I have being brainwashed into believing in so called God and sin so much i turned out a gangster.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by tamdun: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
I no talk anything o lipsrsealed
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by friendl: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
It is well ,she could even have calling more than her Dad
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
friendl:
calling by who? undecided I am guessing by some unexistence old white guy with long grey beards who lives some where in the clouds, and calls himself God. cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by SAMBARRY: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Well... you wold be surprised how the children of so called pastors or Godly men and women ends up. Both my parents are core christians and Godly people, especially me mother. She is a prophetess in one of these white garment churches. But they couldn't stop me from ending a weed smoking, drug dealing father of 6 kids with different mothers. cheesy because I have being brainwashed into believing in so called God and sin so much i turned out a gangster.
lol well in your case your parents aren't famous but these are famous religious leaders that pull crowd that we're talking about.their kids divorce Will be bad for their buisness image since they preach and milk their customers and preach divorce threats through being thrown into hell fire cheesy

Look at what happened to Td jakes ministry after one of his daughters divorced.people claimed he's not walking his talk
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Skyonebaba: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
God can use anyone He likes , she might have found favour in God's eyes , her father's sin can't be a hindrance to her
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Dennisbulkan: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
gentleman82:
Don't talk evil of what you know nothing about. A lot of ignorant kids in this nairaland
Black man, black brain grin
You worship imaginary white man's sky-daddy, you sh1t head undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by baretalk: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
Scammer wink

See mugus everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by baretalk: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Skyonebaba:
God can use anyone He likes , she might have found favour in God's eyes , her father's sin can't be a hindrance to her
Una dull o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by baretalk: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
They are acting movies, all fake.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
SAMBARRY:
lol well in your case your parents aren't famous but these are famous religious leaders that pull crowd that we're talking about.their kids divorce Will be bad for their buisness image since they preach and milk their customers and preach divorce threats through being thrown into hell fire cheesy

Look at what happened to Td jakes ministry after one of his daughters divorced.people claimed he's not walking his talk
Yep! You are absolutely correct! It would be bad for business. In order to keep their gullible worshippers believing and paying thithes they would do anything to keep her humble and Godly.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by obotematics: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Pastorprenuers and prophetprenuers,hmmm
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by SAMBARRY: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Yep! You are absolutely correct! It would be bad for business. In order to keep their gullible worshippers believing and paying thithes they would do anything to keep her humble and Godly.
by marrying another pastor possibly groomed by her dad.it will be an in house thing cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
SAMBARRY:
by marrying another pastor possibly groomed by her dad.it will be an in house thing cheesy
yes.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Spandau: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVE86iyjV18

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Conducts Deliverance, He Reacts (Video)

The congregation of Omega Fire Ministries, fell under uncontrollable anointing as the second daughter of its General Overseer, Divine Johnson Suleman conducts deliverance, IGBERETV reports.

The daughter of the clergyman was seen conducting a powerful deliverance session for the youths and teens of the church, which left many people in amazement.

Taking to his Facebook handle, Apostle Johnson Suleman shared the video of the deliverance session, with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/100044338572026/posts/pfbid04EQT1Qe93rNWstqPYMoaemZeJiSdg6RPs8iTFsfzx89RtdHTN5jczgN57QdDeQTBl/?app=fbl

Of all the sheeple that exist in Nigeria, Suleman's flock are the dumbest. They are under some special kind of spell not seen anywhere before.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Spandau: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
obotematics:
Pastorprenuers and prophetprenuers,hmmm

Nice coinage. Will definitely include that in my repatoir of derogatory expressions.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Useless People, Useless Zoo
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Spandau: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
friendl:

Oh, you guys are just too gullible. Phew!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
The girl go sweet shaa
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Demolakay: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Officialgarri:
grin cheesy
😆😆😆😆
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Spandau: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Naijanascam:
Meaning the business runs in their family........

Chaii Africans why are you being milked with these make believe?

That's actually what's trending among these mega- thieves that use the name of God to scam. Go check all of them out. 95% of them have already positioned their offsprings to continue the dynasty when they are gone.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Spandau: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mogajunior:
cool
Apostle Suleiman's daughter conducts deliverance!

That story no clear.

Shey you no sabi strategic placement ni? That's the one with enough charisma to carry on with business once Suleman exits the scene.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by jpdoncumagain: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
smh!!! jokers everywhere.
People using others to catch cruise..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Spandau: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
TheATM:
why is it that the camera men did not fall?

Great question. Anyone with the correct answer? No sheeple here pls.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Procarpenter: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing work and roofing sheet installation with 20% discount going on With 100% warranty on all my work I work worldwide contact me through my signature below

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Spandau: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
PHYTECH:
grin

Christianity and deciet. Useless miracles that can't heal everyone in hospital. Tell your miracle pastor's to go to hospital and heal everyone there. Useless munu....

Terrorists.

That people use Christianity to perpetrate deception and scam is not synonymous with Christianity being a scam. You can only have the fake when the original exist. So don't make blanket statements.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by sigiyaya(m): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
knowhowk:
. Small letter god..How about GOD the one with Capital Letter
Which one is small letter God and big letter God. See religion has made you guys mad in Africa cry cry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
uthman2019:
08071797459 let chart on WhatsApp
Pardon,if you need my assistant....you message me.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Beey(f): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVE86iyjV18

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Conducts Deliverance, He Reacts (Video)

The congregation of Omega Fire Ministries, fell under uncontrollable anointing as the second daughter of its General Overseer, Divine Johnson Suleman conducts deliverance, IGBERETV reports.

The daughter of the clergyman was seen conducting a powerful deliverance session for the youths and teens of the church, which left many people in amazement.

Taking to his Facebook handle, Apostle Johnson Suleman shared the video of the deliverance session, with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/100044338572026/posts/pfbid04EQT1Qe93rNWstqPYMoaemZeJiSdg6RPs8iTFsfzx89RtdHTN5jczgN57QdDeQTBl/?app=fbl
I have no time for drama. Ofcourse she has to starry getting trained to take over the family business. I am a Christian but I don’t subscribe to madness. I don’t understand the reason people fall in church. Let me remain my old school church.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Edipet(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
AMAUCHESKY:
Is possible because her father has no sin to stop her manifestation..

Last last I love my wife
are you the 'i love my wife' that I know??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State / 2015 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Funny Church Banners That Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.