Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church (50423 Views)

Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by okezuoemmanue(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
And the camera man wey video this no dey receive anointing? cheesy sad

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
marvellosGod:
how do you easily identity a witch?

THEY QUICKLY ATTACKED CHRISTIANS
lipsrsealed
And how do you identify gullible ignorant so called christians? They quickly label people witch. grin there are no such thing as christians what they are are hyporcrites and gullible fools.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Dan809: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
God bless you
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by TAYO124: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
PHYTECH:
grin

Christianity and deciet. Useless miracles that can't heal everyone in hospital. Tell your miracle pastor's to go to hospital and heal everyone there. Useless munu....

Terrorists.
If you have a problem with Christianity speak, however if your problem is with a messenger isolate the messenger from the Master he claims to represent.
Can you dare to speak in same manner against islam? I DARE you!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by gentleman82: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Don't talk evil of what you know nothing about. A lot of ignorant kids in this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Georgejeez: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mtwwwhh , rubbish !
Their useless anointing only work where there's peace and stability .
Covid 19 came, no pastor or prophet provided solutions with their healing powers , they all took the back seat and waited for the doctors to produce vaccines and risk their lives to salvage the situation so that they can resume healing the sick and conducting deliverances .

Everything there is all fake , if she is truly filled , she should go to UBTH and heal 5 percent of the sick people there ., That's where their so called anointing is needed .

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Preacherrr(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
I CAN SEE THAT MADNESS RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY THAT IS WHY YOU ARE CALLING GOD'S PEOPLE MAD SET OF PEOPLE. IDIOT
Jennifer663:
Mad set of people.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by macrodata(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Desusi: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
A fool says in his heart there is no God.Some men would just bring sudden trouble to themselves.why cursing annointed men of God to your own calamities and frustration.?? May God have mercy on you boo.!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Preacherrr(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
YOU CAN REMAIN WITH THE OLOKUN THAT YOU ARE WORSHIPING, BUT STOP CRITICIZING WHAT IS MORE THAN YOU... THE BUSINESS RUNS IN THE FAMILY KILL YOU THERE!
Naijanascam:
Meaning the business runs in their family........

Chaii Africans why are you being milked with these make believe?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by cp3o: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
PHYTECH:
grin

Christianity and deciet. Useless miracles that can't heal everyone in hospital. Tell your miracle pastor's to go to hospital and heal everyone there. Useless munu....

Terrorists.

What of people like me with genuine testimonies of divine intervention?
Deceit is one thing you can't identify with Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by jaxxy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
So this man has a grown up daughter.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Preacherrr(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
SHUT UP THERE... YOU STINKING OGBANJE. WHO WAITED FOR DOCTORS TO PROVIDE VACCINE? IF YOU MUST KNOW MANY PEOPLE DIDN'T TAKE THE SO CALLED VACCINE THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND THEY ARE STILL ALIVE TODAY. NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF GOD. JOSHUA SAID IN THE BIBLE AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE WE WILL SERVE THE LORD.. YOU CAN KEEP ALIGNING WITH SATAN IF YOU LIKE, BUT BE REST ASSURED THAT UNLESS YOU COME TO JESUS CHRIST YOU WILL PERISH. B
Georgejeez:
Mtwwwhh , rubbish !
Their useless anointing only work where there's peace and stability .
Covid 19 came, no pastor or prophet provided solutions with their healing powers , they all took the back seat and waited for the doctors to produce vaccines and risk their lives to salvage the situation so that they can resume healing the sick and conducting deliverances .

Everything there is all fake , if she is truly filled , she should go to UBTH and heal 5 percent of the sick people there ., That's where their so called anointing is needed .
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by TechBaron: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
F R A U D
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by detectivejones: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
bigjoe1000:
Doesn't stop d fact dat u are sleeping around
grin Eweee!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by mastermaestro(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
rajiedreez:
smiley Nigerian ministries and 'blanket calling'. If God calls one person in a family then the whole family and the generations to come are called.

Go study Christian priesthood before running here to display ignorance. I wonder why everyone thinks they know something about priesthood and church administration.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Ochoiho: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
This Niaraland is lake a coven of withcraft. Many people here hate God with passion.
As many as are working for the devil and attacking everything that has to do with God should do their work quickly. You will soon kpeme and report to the God who hated so much then you will know how far.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by SAMBARRY: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
I think the best thing is to befriend her and get her pregnant, so i can be part owner of their church business limited. grin trust me, once she starts forking penis her atitude will change. It is nature.
her attitude Will Change to what? Positive attitudinal change or negative attidunal change
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by SAMBARRY: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
I think the best thing is to befriend her and get her pregnant, so i can be part owner of their church business limited. grin trust me, once she starts forking penis her atitude will change. It is nature.
her attitude Will Change to what? Positive attitudinal change or negative attidunal change?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by rajiedreez: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
mastermaestro:

Go study Christian priesthood before running here to display ignorance. I wonder why everyone thinks they know something about priesthood and church administration.

Was Noah's father a priest
Was Abraham's father a priest

There are more than enough prophets that weren't from priest lineage. And the ones that had other priests in their didn't practice blanket priesthood, where all the family are priests and prophets.

Shalom
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by CaveAdullam: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nairaland never fails in delivering comedy in all its form and madness.

When there is a merging of sounds from sound instruments, it creates a sensation in the people around. Their body and souls will always be stirred, hence, will begin to demonstrate different rhythmical movements. Poor innocent people eager to escape their predicaments via religion have been hypnotized by religion; those rolling on the floor think they are under demonic spells. While the pastor thinks she's operating in the "Holy Ghost". Pathetic.

Everything in this video just reeks of comedy, from the juvenile female pastor to the audience under the confusion about what religion entails.

Comic confusion.

looooool.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by stuffs4me(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Will she be doing 3somes too? Since she has decided to follow in the footsteps of her father?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Preacherrr:
I CAN SEE THAT MADNESS RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY THAT IS WHY YOU ARE CALLING GOD'S PEOPLE MAD SET OF PEOPLE. IDIOT
Most stupid person ever chatted
If you did not understand... shut up and stop disgracing your condemned deranged family that didn't train themselves talk more of training a bastard like ypu!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
BESTScientist1:
I don't know the pastor but I feel sorry for you

You should be sorry for your stinky self.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
Preserving your daughter yet every year new stories pop up accusing you of destroying other people's daughters.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
SAMBARRY:
her attitude Will Change to what? Positive attitudinal change or negative attidunal change?
It could go either way, she might end up becoming a single fake eyelashes wearing mothering hoe.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Tb222(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
May the Good Lord visit her and make her a chosen vessel.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Spicycat(f): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
BESTScientist1:
I don't know the pastor but I feel sorry for you

You should feel sorry for yourself for turning into a zombie tongue tongue motherfucker.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by SAMBARRY: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
It could go either way, she might end up becoming a single fake eyelashes wearing mothering hoe.
single mother hoe ke ? When her own father na pastor and dey conduct marriage counseling for couples? cheesy grin

Her parents nor go gree her because of their image grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Nosayer: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
PHYTECH:
grin

Terrorists.

The fact that you understand nada about it and still tries to decipher it shows you're giving foolishness a chance in your life.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by Spicycat(f): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Preacherrr:

See them mad followers spotted, instead of you to think for yourself you allow a gigolo to take a hold of your mental state, you're a walking corpes, a zombie devoid of consciousness and reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church by BRATISLAVA: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lollittaa:
Preserving your daughter yet every year new stories pop up accusing you of destroying other people's daughters.

That's the beauty of being a human saint. Sinning yet living above judgement by virtue of title. His heaven is so cushy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State / Funny Church Banners That Will Make You Laugh / 2015 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.