Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me (23445 Views)

Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me / Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News / 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2022
Jones4190:
We will Campaign for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU on Land,Air and Sea,we will bring it to your bedroom as cold dey like this,even for your dream!

BEST OF LUCK
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by etrouble: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2022
Coolsperm:
Tinubu must be rejected by all means

With your 5% inconsequential vote? We will humiliate you once again as we have done severally in the past
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by LajaLaba: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

You dirty ass lots thinks anyone who doesn’t support your ancestor’s is an Obi supporter. You guys delusion is from the dirty amala you consume day and night.

I don't even read the junk this asswipe wrote!no wonder u support pitiobi!all talk and no brain.Monkey lol
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2022
Jones4190:
We will Campaign for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU on Land,Air and Sea,we will bring it to your bedroom as cold dey like this,even for your dream!

Someone is crying about attempt to his life, this zombie is busy talking about campaign.

Why are you all; Tinubu Urchins, like this?

No empathy. It's all about grabbing power to you people, even if it cost many lives.

You people are very dangerous to this nation.
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Prince111111: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2022
Okealaaye:

APC? You must be a toddler when a certain political party was "DEFINED" as A Nest of Killers! Was it APC that scotch-earthed Zaki Biam in Benue state and Odi in Bayelsa? Was it APC that was ruling when a federal minister of JUSTICE and ATTORNEY-GENERAL was killed without any trace of the assassins till today and several other unresolved killings?
what are you even saying? You sound like a toddler more guy..can you compare the recent National issues we are battling today to those days of killing the said Bola Ige when the killers were always known to the public?? Or you never heard of the killers? Gone are those days the presidency would order the assassination of the powerful citizens. Please quote with a reasonable facts
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2022
Prince111111:
what are you even saying? You sound like a toddler more guy..can you compare the recent National issues we are battling today to those days of killing the said Bola Ige when the killers were always known to the public?? Or you never heard of the killers? Gone are those days the presidency would order the assassination of the powerful citizens. Please quote with a reasonable facts

UGM of Afghaneastern. When brothers kill brothers, the outsider is but a mere spectator.
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by jaytee01(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2022
Jones4190:

Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by jaytee01(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

You should have known better that joining the evil party was a big mistake.

APC don't like opposition,that is why you don't need your brain once you join them.

Zoombies are what they like most.
Exactly!

Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by ClearFlair: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Jones4190:

That's your problem. Our own mission is to deliver millions of votes to Peter Obi
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by buggatiboss(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Nemere2020:
Yakubu Dogara says he has uncovered a plot by operatives of the Nigeria Police Force to assassinate him

https://newswirengr.com/2022/08/20/yakubu-dogara-says-he-has-uncovered-a-plot-by-operat
ives-of-the-nigeria-police-force-to-assassinate-him/
sound as stupid as he looks,All politicians wants to live forever
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Kaymaxine(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by SeunDAssLicker: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2022
LajaLaba:
I don't even read the junk this asswipe wrote!no wonder u support pitiobi!all talk and no brain.Monkey lol

Nobody ask you to read mugu, una no first try brain. Just continue to quote me.

Na Igbo matter go kee una Yoruba dirty piggggz.

Hausa people wey turn una to slave, una no see anything do them for Yoruba land, na igbos for Far East be una problem.
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by newoffer: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2022
Don't be everywhere. Carry your water . No public food. Wash your hand always. Don't speak close to microphone. Before u step out scan your environment 30 minutes before leaving your home. Get cameras around your environment. Don't waste time at car park. If possible don't park in any car park. Two minutes drive and park techniques. Come in a surprise mobile.
loosecanon50:
God will shield you. Just be careful and be on the lookout. Or better still, buy your own Kala

WTF man
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by snipernigga(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2022
You left PDP to APC hoping they will make you vice president candidate to Tinubu, now they have used and dump you and you are hallucinating the honorable police force want you dead. Useful idiot grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by abeldachung2(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2022
grin grin grin No be small matter
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Zubydeangelo(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Nemere2020:
Yakubu Dogara says he has uncovered a plot by operatives of the Nigeria Police Force to assassinate him

https://newswirengr.com/2022/08/20/yakubu-dogara-says-he-has-uncovered-a-plot-by-operatives-of-the-nigeria-police-force-to-assassinate-him/
Are you better than the Nigerians being killed on daily basis?
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by MOHSHESHI(m): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2022
One day bush meat go catch the hunter
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Salubata(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Epedure: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://newswirengr.com/2022/08/20/yakubu-dogara-says-he-has-uncovered-a-plot-by-operatives-of-the-nigeria-police-force-to-assassinate-him/

It means two out of the three conspirators are christian. Hmm! Na wa o.
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Indispensable85(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Attention seeker
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Wwwq: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Why you
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by LajaLaba: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

Nobody ask you to read mugu, una no first try brain. Just continue to quote me.

Na Igbo matter go kee una Yoruba dirty piggggz.

Hausa people wey turn una to slave, una no see anything do them for Yoruba land, na igbos for Far East be una problem.

What's this boy?what kind of a person wrote this?go take your meds
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by ojtech8291: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nemere2020:

He will triumph just like David VS Saul.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance / Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States / Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.