Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me (23441 Views)

Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me / Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News / 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by tony0806: 6:26am On Aug 21, 2022
nnachukz:
Are you in support or against Muslim Muslim ticket? If yes then you have nothing to be afraid of? If no, then watch your back o. These people can't be trusted o.

De should also watch their back. No one has the Monopoly of vawulence
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Lovenorth: 6:27am On Aug 21, 2022
And who cares?
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Jones4190(m): 6:28am On Aug 21, 2022
what do you want us to do?
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Southernigbo: 6:30am On Aug 21, 2022
Pls shift one side, why will anybody want to assassinate u, are u a president or what? Are u trying to say our policemen are BH operatives?
Anyway he may chose to report to CAN for necessary propaganda sha
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Biletaste(m): 6:30am On Aug 21, 2022
Poor reportage. The state where this Tafa Balewa LG is was never mentioned and left me in the cold
2. The lawmaker said the suspect being a an ordinary teacher has no hope to raise 1.2 million naira in a life time.
Is that the outlook of other lawmakers or his own. Let him not let Nigerians be aware that the plight of teachers is a deliberately inflicted mole by the planners and movers of this country.
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by hisexcellency34: 6:30am On Aug 21, 2022
Will u kip kwayet?
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by highchief1: 6:37am On Aug 21, 2022
Nemere2020:
Yakubu Dogara says he has uncovered a plot by operatives of the Nigeria Police Force to assassinate him

https://newswirengr.com/2022/08/20/yakubu-dogara-says-he-has-uncovered-a-plot-by-operatives-of-the-nigeria-police-force-to-assassinate-him/
but u good when dem Dey assasinate sha.yeye human being
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by CrossOfficial: 6:39am On Aug 21, 2022
Then say what you know about Nigeria, before it's too late.
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by adioolayi(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2022
First sets of commenters didn't bother to read...

Lazy youths
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by emmiej: 7:01am On Aug 21, 2022
I suspect its coming from that Agbado's VP, or those loyal to him, of course i suppose you gerrit. there is something about that Shitman that scares d shit outta me. He looks so mean and cold. Since Babachi and Lawal spoke about the M.M ticket, I knew their life would be in danger. I pity my country
Wisetrue99:

They will probably kill him and accuse corona virus grin grin

If Dogara could cry out, imagine what these demons in uniform have been doing to the masses undecided

Its a pity, I tell you!
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Ak83: 7:02am On Aug 21, 2022
Isobug:
...And eventually, he will not win. We want a New Nigeria
and eventuallyif he wins, will you kill yoursef?
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by emmiej: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2022
Ur head carry oil. That Shitman is very dangerous.
nnachukz:
Are you in support or against Muslim Muslim ticket? If yes then you have nothing to be afraid of? If no, then watch your back o. These people can't be trusted o.
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by johnbd: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2022
This is the only chance we have to save Nigeria . take back Nigeria project is on...... Be obedient, join us.
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by vicfajeze: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2022
ChangetheChange:
They are satanic APC janja-weed jihadists, they want to eliminate you(Dogara), Babachir Lawal, Governor Ortom and other Northern Christians who have rejected Alhaji Mujahedeen Tinubu dead on arrival and buried jihadist demonic Muslim Muslim ticket...their plan will fail insha Allah
May Allah forgive and your irks
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by jrusky(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2022
nnachukz:

Despite Muslim Muslim not a good project bro but read the name of the officer one is "Joel" that does not sound Isnmaelite name despite Dogara is a christain if I'm right the other three under the police the threat are Muslim so I think this is not about religion its purely criminal getting offended for being exposed in the armoury Business.

As I said 3 days ago any officer who misbehave should be dismiss outrightly after their dismissal they can go and be working for Shawn George in Nollywood films location since she does not support dismissing these unprofessional uniform bitch.
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by 1gbdata: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Advocate500: 7:26am On Aug 21, 2022
Jones4190:
We will Campaign for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU on Land,Air and Sea,we will bring it to your bedroom as cold dey like this,even for your dream!
not everyone is sensible enough to know that their choice today might become their doom 2morow. In Africa we take the wrong decision hoping that others will suffer for it,not every democratic actions comes from a sensible mind.
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Aliyullahi(m): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Wisetrue99:

They will probably kill him and accuse corona virus grin grin

If Dogara could cry out, imagine what these demons in uniform have been doing to the masses undecided

Its a pity, I tell you!
You call them demons in Uniform.
But Imagine these demons decide to go on Strike for just 24 hours as Our Universities have, you'd be unable to even sleep in your own Home due to Criminal activities not to talk of moving on the Road.
Peace.
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by AmazingELixir: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2022
Jones4190:
We will Campaign for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU on Land,Air and Sea,we will bring it to your bedroom as cold dey like this,even for your dream!

undecided

What is 419 doing in his moniker, is it mere coincidence or inexplicable linked to your nature.
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Preztige23: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Deal gone wrong angry grin
Jennifer663:
Be careful then.
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2022
Prince111111:
APC is a deadly menace that must be curbed from Nigeria as soon as possible undecided

APC? You must be a toddler when a certain political party was "DEFINED" as A Nest of Killers! Was it APC that scotch-earthed Zaki Biam in Benue state and Odi in Bayelsa? Was it APC that was ruling when a federal minister of JUSTICE and ATTORNEY-GENERAL was killed without any trace of the assassins till today and several other unresolved killings?
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Linesman(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2022
E don Cast, Last, Last, na Everybody Go Chop Breakfast.
The Fire Wey Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APCheats Lit for Nigeria Go Touch Everybody in the Country.
You Dogara dey Cry, Wetin We the Masses Go Do?
Vote Wisely Next Year 2023 General Election, No be Time For Great Grandpas.
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by kennethesan(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2022
What for na?
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Billygee2u: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Prince111111:
APC is a deadly menace that must be curbed from Nigeria as soon as possible undecided
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Musa2018(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2022
I don't trust this guy o! Mk the IGP gv order for exclusive investigations.. Cuz he mentioned "Has been buying bullets to kill me" So na only you he wan kill so Or to masacre d neighboring communities?
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Elidrisy20: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2022
That one na your own problem
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by LajaLaba: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

If Yoruba people like make una campaign for Coven, Tinubu’s shaky legs will never get in Aso Rock.

Ma’ShAllah
Don't worry we will all vote your pitiobi!Muppet
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by SeunDAssLicker: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2022
LajaLaba:
Don't worry we will all vote your pitiobi muppet

You dirty ass lots thinks anyone who doesn’t support your ancestor’s is an Obi supporter. You guys delusion is from the dirty amala you consume day and night.
Re: Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me by Cmanforall: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Nemere2020:
Yakubu Dogara says he has uncovered a plot by operatives of the Nigeria Police Force to assassinate him

https://newswirengr.com/2022/08/20/yakubu-dogara-says-he-has-uncovered-a-plot-by-operatives-of-the-nigeria-police-force-to-assassinate-him/
The question he (and all politicians) should ask himself (themselves), is if he dies, will his people (those he's representing) be sad or happy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vintage Nigeria Pre-Independence Photos / Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. / Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.