Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC (42731 Views)

Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Tobloc(m): 5:06am On Aug 21, 2022
Nigerians should get ready to monitor their votes till they are counted.

Whether you support Tinubu, Atiku, Obi or Kwankwanso, your agents must be on ground and unflinching to ensure all votes garnered are recorded for you appropriately.

We know where this swings to originally. This would be in favour of the ruling party.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Truthday: 5:07am On Aug 21, 2022
My own is;

Why is Obi always wearing black?

Agent of Darkness, vote darkness at your own peril

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Gbeng30(m): 5:12am On Aug 21, 2022
Trouble is loomy ,if this people think ringing is the way out.... I pray there won't be war in this country

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by SmartPolician: 5:15am On Aug 21, 2022
That's why I keep saying that if Labour Party doesn't have party agents in all the polling units, APC and PDP will share their votes grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Cmanforall: 5:16am On Aug 21, 2022
No no

There's GSM, Internet etc.
The lives of those ASUU professors that rig in corrupt politicians may be at risk as they travel along the road to deliver their results manually.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by SmartPolician: 5:21am On Aug 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
INEC don dey plan something but as long as Kwankwaso remains in the race and contests on election day,OBIdients have absolutely nothing to worry about. It will only be a narrow victory for Peter Obi if Kwankwaso drops our of the race but if Kwankwaso contests,the margin between Obi and second place go dey like train wey start from Lagos reach Niger Republic grin

INEC is planning ZILCH.

How else do you want votes to be counted?

Electronic transmission of results is the best thing that happened to Nigeria's electoral process in recent times because it will eliminate a lot of shit INEC officials and returning officers do.

However, every serious party MUST have reliable party agents in all the polling units. Else, APC and PDP will buy up their votes after the voting.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by paradigmshift(m): 5:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:
No matter how igbos wan make we Nigerians buy Obi deceit.. they’ve failed

OBi is an IPOB project not even igbos..

Nothing will change that .., Na only for IPOB bingos mind that obi will win.. we’ve seen their likes and shares on the online they claimed to dominate.. none have exceeded 5k in all sm .

We’ve seen their town hall meetings in all the states .. none have exceeded 500 in physical..

Atiku went for a wedding .. we saw sea of humans.. not town hall

Tinubu visited Ogun .. for consultTion .. we saw humans .. like ocean ..

Kwankwanso visited Lafia for party building .. we saw love.. from same lafia obi wey obi no fit gather 300 people for a million match..

But this obi humans will come online to allocate states to Obi grin like say Na mouth dem Dey use win elections

Or the think after bullying people online ... humans will not out of fear and IPOB bingos vote OBi grin
Very unserious noise maker wey no Dey use their brain

Instead of obi to test micro phone on his own and see how popular he’s..
OBi is going to church programs where population Dey to sell his scam.. thinking congregation are all fools and zombies

We saw him campaign in Osun .. with all his noise.. people wey cluster no reach 900..

How will Ipob bingos believe then that OBi will win .. which magic or miracle will He use?

Make he lose .. so that igbos go exterminate themselves by themselves
Na to send few soldiers to help them with their killings and propaganda

OBi is a joke.. a huge one

Power to the people
Atiku/ Okowa 2023

No be by noise
a foolish being

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Lightorder: 5:27am On Aug 21, 2022
darling2222:
Stamped
shame

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by atimadesign(m): 5:28am On Aug 21, 2022
In God we trust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Herdsmen: 5:32am On Aug 21, 2022
Gbeng30:
Trouble is loomy ,if this people think ringing is the way out.... I pray there won't be war in this country

War will only happen in igboland ..

No other tribe will join Una for the war

Know this and have peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Lightorder: 5:34am On Aug 21, 2022
This people think they are the only ones that have right to thuggery
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Ancestortinubu: 5:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Please BATstad urchins should read this news repeatedly again because their agbadu cassava starch brain will bemisunderstanding it to the favor of their olule ancestor who is hoping on rigging.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by tamdun: 5:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:

You are consumed by hate my friend... Please embrace positivity so hate don't destroy you

And I am not poor,. I have never been poor and never will be poor

Stop reflecting your life on others.. if you are poor then hustle

Below is my residency perm and also my black card... I yamm not you, I am living my best life
ignore that fool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Nigerian politicians are not used to credible elections.They like magomago.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by ezechi242: 5:45am On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:
No matter how igbos wan make we Nigerians buy Obi deceit.. they’ve failed

OBi is an IPOB project not even igbos..

Nothing will change that .., Na only for IPOB bingos mind that obi will win.. we’ve seen their likes and shares on the online they claimed to dominate.. none have exceeded 5k in all sm .

We’ve seen their town hall meetings in all the states .. none have exceeded 500 in physical..

Atiku went for a wedding .. we saw sea of humans.. not town hall

Tinubu visited Ogun .. for consultTion .. we saw humans .. like ocean ..

Kwankwanso visited Lafia for party building .. we saw love.. from same lafia obi wey obi no fit gather 300 people for a million match..

But this obi humans will come online to allocate states to Obi grin like say Na mouth dem Dey use win elections

Or the think after bullying people online ... humans will not out of fear and IPOB bingos vote OBi grin
Very unserious noise maker wey no Dey use their brain

Instead of obi to test micro phone on his own and see how popular he’s..
OBi is going to church programs where population Dey to sell his scam.. thinking congregation are all fools and zombies

We saw him campaign in Osun .. with all his noise.. people wey cluster no reach 900..

How will Ipob bingos believe then that OBi will win .. which magic or miracle will He use?

Make he lose .. so that igbos go exterminate themselves by themselves
Na to send few soldiers to help them with their killings and propaganda

OBi is a joke.. a huge one

Power to the people
Atiku/ Okowa 2023

No be by noise

This thing again?...shey I din tell you several times say the 1500 naira wey tinubu dey give you just to type nonsense ...use am dey watch blue film ....now see as you rub tinubu shit and piss for your face and you still no get se...ce.
If you knew how to read and understand you won't type this rubbish here ....olodo hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Ogaga87(m): 5:49am On Aug 21, 2022
Source

Stupid LIAR
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Arielle: 5:54am On Aug 21, 2022
Do these people think we are illiterates? The act does not say the collation must be done manually. It merely gives INEC the discretion to prescribe the mode in which the collation is done. This means that the decision is solely theirs.
Them wan begin rig. We will be giving away the future of our chidren if we let these clowns get away with this as they have been doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by gracealonev: 5:55am On Aug 21, 2022
Dubaku543:
It is finished!!!

Nothing id finished.

PDP and LP must be ready to collate and defend their votes. Truth is that only God could have made APC shoot themselves in the leg by passing the Electoral Act amendment.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Herdsmen: 6:02am On Aug 21, 2022
ezechi242:

This thing again?...shey I din tell you several times say the 1500 naira wey tinubu dey give you just to type nonsense ...use am dey watch blue film ....now see as you rub tinubu shit and piss for your face and you still no get se...ce.
If you knew how to read and understand you won't type this rubbish here ....olodo hahahaha

k

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by paradigmshift(m): 6:06am On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:

You re...

Hating the truth.

Una go force Obi winner .. igboman.

Make Una prepare for what is coming to you guys in the east.. Ekpa have told you igbos already.
Am not from the east ode....
Check my bio..
Igbo no dey let una reason well..
Typing with hate as if ur life depends on it .
It's obvious Igbos give y'all nightmare ..
Animal on uniform

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Osobi32(m): 6:07am On Aug 21, 2022
I want to believe this is fake news
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 21, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku's thugs will be happy with this news.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Regex: 6:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Redemption is far. A nation so backward in all its aura. I can't even say may God rescue this nation as the demons holding on it does not want to let go and the people being held are still in love with their captors.

When Jesus Christ said "it is finished!", God somehow showed him Nigeria and he weeped.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Toneypen247:
Hmmn. Please include your source

There is no source
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Herdsmen: 6:10am On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=paradigmshift post=115904391][/quote]

All those gibberish Na for your lineage abi Na for parents ?

Just asking ..

Next!
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by kaeycea(m): 6:12am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:

You are consumed by hate my friend... Please embrace positivity so hate don't destroy you

Below is my residency perm and also my black card... I yamm not you, I am living my best life
Oga if you like you can live in Mars or Jupiter.. You're very very poor. Flashing residency Perm doesn't take that away from you. Someone living a good life as you claim cannot be bought with a peanut to campaign for a grandpa as his president.
We know comments from independent minded and well living individuals when we see them and not an unemployed urchins that's been paid few Euros to talk rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:

Look at that wretched dirty hand.

Having a residency permit has nothing to do with living/leading a good life

I see semblance of naijuria in your life
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by jaykay68(m): 6:14am On Aug 21, 2022
Penguin2:
You will see how Tinubu BATstards will be happy with this news now.

They are hoping only on rigging.
let them try the rigging, that will be the trigger to revolution.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by paradigmshift(m): 6:17am On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:

All those gibberish Na for your lineage abi Na for parents ?

Just asking ..

Next!
your family and extended combined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / Hope Uzodinma & Rochas Okorocha Hug Each Other At A Public Function (Video) / Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.