Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC (42720 Views)

Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Aldol: 7:17am On Aug 21, 2022
Cash out time for party agents
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by omenka(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2022
adioolayi:

Gbam!

I agree.
To these ones, if INEC comes out to tell us "voting will be done manually", they'd take to the streets in protest. It sometimes seems they don't even understand English. It's like telling someone "you'd walk from the bedroom to the bathroom" and then they imagine that is an ominous sign.

It's tiring.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Bullet01(f): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2022
This guy is going to fail us. Mark my words
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Moh247: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2022
kaeycea:

Oga if you like you can live in Mars or Jupiter.. You're very very poor. Flashing residency Perm doesn't take that away from you. Someone living a good life as you claim cannot be bought with a peanut to campaign for a grandpa as his president.
We know comments from independent minded and well living individuals when we see them and not an unemployed urchins that's been paid few Euros to talk rubbish

Lol

You make me laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by omenka(m): 7:25am On Aug 21, 2022
Wettoid123:
this country is doomed to suffer they are trying to rig this election it is finish! inec told us it will be done electronically but now they are telling us it wil be done manually.
When and where did they ever tell you it would be done electronically? I'm sure they also told you voting will be done electronically.

Let me even ask, since voting is being done manually, how do you suppose collation would be done electronically? Was collation done electronically in Ekiti and Osun or Anambra?

You people just wake up everyday to rent the air your corrosive bullshit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Moh247: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Who abused seun?!!!

Show the evidence now !!! You are fond of spreading lies on this forum !!! Violating rule 8

Show where deuns parents where abused now !!

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Nairaland has just 22 rules stated in simple English yet you are still finding it hard to understand

Read your comment and read the rules and ask yourself if you behaved with sense
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by EndsarsReloaded: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
INEC don dey plan something but as long as Kwankwaso remains in the race and contests on election day,OBIdients have absolutely nothing to worry about. It will only be a narrow victory for Peter Obi if Kwankwaso drops out of the race but if Kwankwaso contests,the margin between Obi and second place go dey like train wey start from Lagos reach Niger Republic grin

I just read the entire article and realized that INEC is still on course to organizing a credible election. In fact, they want to ensure there is no room for manipulations by having a manual copy of the already transmitted results through BVAS. This means that there would be no room for hacking since the results in the system would have to tally with the ones manually collated.

However, I find it ridiculous that BATstards are all over the thread rejoicing over the news. In their ignorance, they assumed it would make it easy for Tinubu to be rigged in. This shows that they already know that Tinubu is unpopular and can't win in a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by DaddyFabooluz(m): 7:29am On Aug 21, 2022
mrvitalis:
I don't understand why urchins are happy ...yes results would be collected manually yes but ....but it must match the results transmitted from the polling units

Even if they rigging happen you can't rig more than the acredited voters and no more manual accreditation

You forget that most people in this forum don't have brain to reason. Whenever they see any post they don't even care to understand the post, they just start commenting rubbish everywhere.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by newnigerdelta1: 7:34am On Aug 21, 2022
Penguin2:
You will see how Tinubu BATstards will be happy with this news now.

They are hoping only on rigging.

Obi bastards,if he pain owner drink acid for digestion..
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by NigeriaB(m): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Penguin2:
You will see how Tinubu BATstards will be happy with this news now.

They are hoping only on rigging.

It will not even favour them...the plot is to bring Atiku Abubakar in as president. So if they are wise, they too should kick agai this ..
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Kingozymandias(m): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:

Nairaland has just 22 rules stated in simple English yet you are still finding it hard to understand

Read your comment and read the rules and ask yourself if you behaved with sense

Learn to be civilized in your comments this boy
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Moh247: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Learn to be civilized in your comments this boy

Lol

grin grin

Can you stop qouting me about like I am your reason of existing

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by NigeriaB(m): 7:37am On Aug 21, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

Obi bastards,if he pain owner drink acid for digestion..

This arrangement is not meant or done to favour Tinubu my brother... The plot is to bring Atiku Abubakar in after Buhari. So Tinubu camp should also kick against this move
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Kingozymandias(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

grin grin

Can you stop qouting me about like I am your reason of existing

This pikin na came dem suppose use flog you.

Learn to respect your elders. Read your books and be a good boy
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:

You are consumed by hate my friend... Please embrace positivity so hate don't destroy you

And I am not poor,. I have never been poor and never will be poor

Stop reflecting your life on others.. if you are poor then hustle

Mooh look at you flying high this morning...

I must commend you for suddenly lifting yourself out of poverty overnight..

I'm impressed...

Trash
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:

Bitterness this early morning... Lol guy go hustlle

Even people in Togo and Mali are claiming to own a residency permit. A place you roam like shepherdless sheep (of course it is showing on your melanin-deficient skin

Minus one useless vote for tinubu and his urchinuses (lol)
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Akerele44(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
INEC don dey plan something but as long as Kwankwaso remains in the race and contests on election day,OBIdients have absolutely nothing to worry about. It will only be a narrow victory for Peter Obi if Kwankwaso drops out of the race but if Kwankwaso contests,the margin between Obi and second place go dey like train wey start from Lagos reach Niger Republic grin

Only smart ones will understand grin

Mumu....u still dey this ur nairaland prediction fooling ur Obidient just to get more likes
Keep fooling urself
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by colorsofrainbow: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2022
Akerele44:

Mumu....u still dey this ur nairaland prediction fooling ur Obidient just to get more likes
Keep fooling urself
Okay grin
Keep the tears coming... cry
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Gbeng30(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:

War will only happen in igboland ..

No other tribe will join Una for the war

Know this and have peace

Mr prophet the accomplice of riging well done, one thing I know is who ever is planning to rig this election his life will be rig before he even make an attempt by God's grace
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Moh247: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Even people in Togo and Mali are claiming to own a residency permit. A place you roam like shepherdless sheep (of course it is showing on your melanin-deficient skin

Minus one useless vote for tinubu and his urchinuses (lol)

Rich people are trying to save poor monkeys, yet the monkeys thinkthey are wise

C.V to C.V , anticidence to anticidence Tinubu towers all this morronss but sentiment won't let monkeys do due diligence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Risentouch(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2022
Source?
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Akerele44(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Okay grin
Keep the tears coming... cry

Is OBi still part of d calculation ?

How many states governor takes him serious

APC is much more happy for him to contest because he has split PDP votes
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by colorsofrainbow: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Akerele44:

Is OBi still part of d calculation ?

How many states governor takes him serious

APC is much more happy for him to contest because he has split PDP votes
I hear you grin
It's well enough to console yourself on a bright Sunday morning grin
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by PopularEmmanuel(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2022
Do you support Peter Obi and want to see him victorious at the forthcoming presidential elections
Fill and share this form to join the greatest official Peter Obi support group https:///89mL1cbhAJ
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by rajiedreez: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2022
The season two just started
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by TinubuThief: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2022
Truthday:
My own is;

Why is Obi always wearing black?

Agent of Darkness, vote darkness at your own peril
He is mourning your stupidity
Thank you
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Akerele44(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

I hear you grin
It's well enough to console yourself on a bright Sunday morning grin

This one don't even know politics

Instead of u to suspect foul play by INEC for ignoring d newly introduce electronic transmission of result
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by jaxxy(m): 7:53am On Aug 21, 2022
obyrich:
Accreditation will be by BVAS. Of course collation at polling booths will be done manually since voting will also be done manually by thumb printing. Them go count am for your front and uploaded ( transmitted) electronically.

Exactly it's still samething we have started with osun and ekiti voting system. He is just explaining it out to avoid confusion. I think.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by toneroforever(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2022
Except u benefit directly from BAT, Atiku, Kwankwaso or Obi, then ur interest should be to vote in a credible, trustworthy & capable leader.
From the above u know who majority of the common & suffering Nigerians want to salvage this country from collapse.
Your guess is as good as mine.
Please vote him.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by kennethesan(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2022
They are planning something....it wouldn't work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army / 'APC Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock' - May Ubeku / See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.