Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami (22760 Views)

How Sheikh Goni Aisami Was Killed By Stranger He Assisted / Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by dominic17: 5:53am On Aug 21, 2022
I strongly disagree with your view on this Christianity mean living like Christ. Chris never killed nor steal when he was on earth. Behind christian has commandments which guild the way we live. This commandments are against both stealing and murdering.Our Lord Jesus Christ said if you love me keep my commandments. No true christian will involve in killing another but I understand some by the virtual of their birth may claim to be christian but don't practice Christianity.

CrimeKsmart:

My brother, you can't separate them from Christianity . It may surprise you that they got their motivation to kill the man because they want to defend Christianity.

Don't sound like christians don't commit crimes .

What of pastors who extort members in the name of tithe is that not crime on its own or pastors who deceive members in the name of miracles .
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by nedekid: 6:00am On Aug 21, 2022
Na wah. Naija and bad news.
Every corner, evil. And you will blame Atiku for living in Dubai and breezing in once in a while?
Hell hole of a country. undecided
Omo if you have the opportunity, JAPA!
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Chinedum300: 6:04am On Aug 21, 2022
It wasn't a Christian that murdered the Muslim's clergies but their fellow Muslim's military officer that did it
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by cp3o: 6:11am On Aug 21, 2022
jumper524:
2 Christian soldiers kills Islamic cleric?
Why does the media have to put things towards religious or tribal perspective?
Killer's are killers irrespective of religion and media houses should stop covering crime with religious umbrella.
If the headline is "two criminal soldiers kill and took away a cleric car" anything bad go happen?
Everyone in this forum has friends from opposite religion, stop fueling inner sentiment amongst them.

The ones not being caught is my concern. The bandits, barracks storming terrorists, prison breaking, school attacking, entire village annihilating killers. WHY ARE THESE ONES NEVER CAUGHT?
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Badguy77(m): 6:13am On Aug 21, 2022
Truthday:
The hypocritic Christians won't find anything wring with this. But, if it was a muslim.

You'll start hearing all sort of insults against Islam. Bastards hypicrites who will not die well. Foolish people.

Hypocrisy runs on blood of all Christians and jews they're all the same.
Oga sharrap.... If you wanna talk like that, which other religion commit more crime and atrocities that Muslims... Sense far from you abi...

Can you wear a jalabia and carry a small bag to a mall and shout Allah akuba without been labeled a terrorist? If you don't have anything to type just type rip shikena
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by beardedboy(m): 6:19am On Aug 21, 2022
loosecanon50:
Which one is 2 christian soldiers. They should have just said 2 soldiers. This country, only God will help us. RIP sheik
Two CHRISTIAN soldiers because they CHRISTIANS!
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Lovenorth: 6:33am On Aug 21, 2022
Christians terrorist soldiers, wonders should never end
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Lovenorth: 6:36am On Aug 21, 2022
loosecanon50:
Which one is 2 christian soldiers. They should have just said 2 soldiers. This country, only God will help us. RIP sheik
Are they not Christian terrorist soldiers?

1 Like

Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by mogbeyiteren: 6:42am On Aug 21, 2022
The soldiers should be given media audience, probably they killed a leader of Boko Haram. We all know how these things work
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by limeta(f): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2022
See how fast they arrested those involved
Islam is a mad man religion

Christians killed in their hundreds but no arrest
Islamic jihadist government
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by mamdanju: 6:55am On Aug 21, 2022
2 soldiers of Christ on crusade mission killed a popular Islamic cleric and stole his car after the kind hearted cleric gave them a lift in his car.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by blazesam(m): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2022
So Nigeria media can mention names of army personnel that involve in shit?

I will comment my reserve. But if the real names of all those bandits and terrorist government has been negotiating with are not revealed then, all this news self na wash
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by jrusky(m): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2022
jumper524:
2 Christian soldiers kills Islamic cleric?
Why does the media have to put things towards religious or tribal perspective?
Killer's are killers irrespective of religion and media houses should stop covering crime with religious umbrella.
If the headline is "two criminal soldiers kill and took away a cleric car" anything bad go happen?
Everyone in this forum has friends from opposite religion, stop fueling inner sentiment amongst them.

You are right. I don't know when everything now becomes religion tonartion. Buhari brought all these nonsense religion and tribal sentiment these far in Nigeria.

"2 millitary man killed an Islamic cleric" full stop infact until they are find guilty by court of law they are still suspect.

People just want to create unecessary tension and I don't know what they stand to gain.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by BafanaBafana: 7:01am On Aug 21, 2022
ForumNL:

I read he was killed by bandits not Christians
I don't know where you get your news from

Stop spreading false news
He was killed by bandits after he gave the soldiers lift a s his car ended up in the hands of the soldiers huh
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Linesman(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Nigeria Soldiers Robbed and Killed Cleric wey Give Them Lift. Person wey Help Them, Them Kill am Collect e Motor.
And we dey Blame Armed Robbers and Bandits Say them too do.
There is a Big Problem that Needs to be Uprooted first or else we go Continue to dey get News like dis.
Leadership is the Major Problem.
E don Cast, Last, Last, na Everybody Go Chop Breakfast.
The Fire Wey Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APCheats Lit for Nigeria, Go Touch Everybody in the Country.
RIP to the Cleric.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by adecz: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2022
Which type of criminal soldiers be dis❓❓☹️☹️
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Proflere: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2022
Truthday:
The hypocritic Christians won't find anything wring with this. But, if it was a muslim.

You'll start hearing all sort of insults against Islam. Bastards hypicrites who will not die well. Foolish people.

If you say they are hypocrites, I agree with you. But you must agree that your religion is synonymous to violence and that is what you have displayed time to time. You hardly hear this kind of news coming from our media houses on a daily basis. On the other hand, it is your brothers that go on a killing spray all in the name of religion over and over again. Prove it to the world that these guys do not represent Islam because Islam is a religion of peace, no you won't do that, you rather come out here to prove it over and over again that people are right to see anyone associated with Islam as terrorist (which I personally don't believe). Maybe if you all show more love and reduce your arrogance you will change people's perspective about you.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by kelvinklein219(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Truthday:

lol the people that die everyday in the hand of Muslims nko, sometimes you guys will just open mouth waaaaaa. Your age going to hell no virgin for you
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by feeloscar(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Truthday:

Common hypocrite, you can't spell correctly, and you are insulting a whole religion, not just the murderers. Religion fall on your useless head.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by doffman: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2022
JAMO84:
If the man was a Christian cleric, and the soldiers were Muslim:

" Yobe Cleric Murder, Part of Buhari's Islamization Agenda" - CAN

" Insecurity, Christians have Become Endangered species in Nigeria" - Kukah

" Fulani will continue to kill Christians and take over their lands" - Ortom

" Yobe Cleric Murder, My source at the Villa told me Buhari ordered the hit" - Farook Kperogi

" Buhari and his Fulani Islamic Cabal will continue to kill the sons and daughters of Zion" - Reno Omokri

" Cleric Murder, Nigeria on the way to Golgotha" - Vanguard Editorial

HYPOCRITES
You should never be surprised about them. That is why I don't usually reply them. They tag everyone terrorists.

You are very right . CHRISTIANS are well known for their hypocrisy. Their jealous is not started today . There forefathers did it as well . Where are they now? Islam still exist and will forever exist. So expect same things with these current Christians brethren.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by vicfajeze: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2022
loosecanon50:
Mr cannon,where was 2 christian soldiers mentioned?I pray dat ur cannon will not CANNONISE u in ALLAH'S name
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by donbenie(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Truthday:

Yeah..
They did it for their Lord and Savior..

Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Kingcalls: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2022
Truthday:

Shut up...just shut up ...man with a kids brain
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by donbenie(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2022
doffman:

You should never be surprised about them. That is why I don't usually reply them. They tag everyone terrorists.

You are very right . CHRISTIANS are well known for their hypocrisy. Their jealous is not started today . There forefathers did it as well . Where are they now? Islam still exist and will forever exist. So expect same things with these current Christians brethren.
I can feel your pain oozing through..
How many have your ISWAP killed today?
Islam is still a religion of piss..
Allah Akbooooomm!!

Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by zeenaman: 7:25am On Aug 21, 2022
Let's assume the reverse was the case and see how the idiotic hypocrites will cry islamization. Useless bunch
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by BafanaBafana: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2022
From their names, they are northern christians. Northern Christians are fanatical maybe due to the environment.
They definitely wouldn't have killed the man if he was a Christian.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by johnbd: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2022
Na jihad be that
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by doffman: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2022
donbenie:
I can feel your pain oozing through..
How many have your ISWAP killed today?
Islam is still a religion of piss..
Allah Akbooooomm!!
That is your own opinion .
And you are still struggling to enter UAE to wash plate right ? ?
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Musa2018(m): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2022
This is a serious criminal act ! After gvn u a lift u cooperatively killed him... Only God knows how many people have lost their lives before they were exposed. May Allah grant you the highest Paradise Sheik & may He comfort yr families.Amin

1 Like

Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by adabaraabdul: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2022
loosecanon50:
*where did you see "two Christian soldiers"?
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by loosecanon50(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2022
adabaraabdul:
*where did you see "two Christian soldiers"?

OP has edited the post

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members / Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN / Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.