Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami (22762 Views)

How Sheikh Goni Aisami Was Killed By Stranger He Assisted / Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Spandau: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
this goes a long way to show how biased and myopic you guys are.....you wouldn't say a word if the caption labeled them as muslims ..but hypocrite...when the media was busy speaking ill of Islam you guys were clapping and now wants to cover the sin of your brethrens... shameless xtians

Foolish terrorist!
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Spandau: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
hypocrite...when the media was busy speaking ill of Islam you guys were clapping and now wants to cover the sin of your brethrens... shameless xtians

Lunatic!
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by fabianiyobosa(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
liasmiram2567:

Liar, hypocrite. You know the truth but you are just a nasty pretender.If the soldiers were Muslims the press would have emphasised there Muslimness.

Mention one incident where the media has ever mentioned a Muslim soldier being responsible for a crime? Or they have never committed a crime?
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Obansy112(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lightorder:
you are a cursed madman. Keep running naked

Shot ur stinking & smelly guttered mouth.
Idiot!
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by juman(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
I find it hard to understand why they killed him because they wanted to steal such honda car.
Maybe they killed him out of hate or something.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by rbjimoh: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
jumper524:
2 Christian soldiers kills Islamic cleric?
Why does the media have to put things towards religious or tribal perspective?
Killer's are killers irrespective of religion and media houses should stop covering crime with religious umbrella.
If the headline is "two criminal soldiers kill and took away a cleric car" anything bad go happen?
Everyone in this forum has friends from opposite religion, stop fueling inner sentiment amongst them.
But, it would not have mattered if it was the other way round. If the headline had been: "2 Muslim soldiers killed a pastor", you would have called fire to descend from the sky. HYPOCRATE.

Modified.

To all those quoting me calling me hypocrite, I'm a Muslim and why I share similar sentiment with you guys, I think it's necessary we make corrections from our side so people from other religion too can do same.

Back to the post and the media house that brought that headline, you've succeeded in creating more divisions to the extent that even my Muslim brothers are blasting me for saying the obvious.
Please I urge both Muslims and Christians to condemn in totality the media platform that brought this sentiment and not me.i love you all.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by delpee(f): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
The wicked guy chose to kill his benefactor. Reason why it's risky to give lifts to strangers, worse still, an armed person. May God rest his kind soul in peace. Alannah firdaus to him.

As for the heartless soldiers, may they be dealt with as criminals that they are.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by rbjimoh: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Christians in Nigeria are all hypocrites and their hearts are laden with hatred for Islam and Muslims. If the incident had involved Muslim soldiers, CAN, churches and Media houses would have labelled the killing "an attack on Christianity". Bunch of losers!
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Bamzeez: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
jumper524:
2 Christian soldiers kills Islamic cleric?
Why does the media have to put things towards religious or tribal perspective?
Killer's are killers irrespective of religion and media houses should stop covering crime with religious umbrella.
If the headline is "two criminal soldiers kill and took away a cleric car" anything bad go happen?
Everyone in this forum has friends from opposite religion, stop fueling inner sentiment amongst them.

Modified.

To all those quoting me calling me hypocrite, I'm a Muslim and why I share similar sentiment with you guys, I think it's necessary we make corrections from our side so people from other religion too can do same.

Back to the post and the media house that brought that headline, you've succeeded in creating more divisions to the extent that even my Muslim brothers are blasting me for saying the obvious.
Please I urge both Muslims and Christians to condemn in totality the media platform that brought this sentiment and not me.i love you all.
You won't want hear this but if it muslim you will put everything on Islam
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by gowaga68: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
I salute you ser.

JAMO84:
If the man was a Christian cleric, and the soldiers were Muslim:

" Yobe Cleric Murder, Part of Buhari's Islamization Agenda" - CAN

" Insecurity, Christians have Become Endangered species in Nigeria" - Kukah

" Fulani will continue to kill Christians and take over their lands" - Ortom

" Yobe Cleric Murder, My source at the Villa told me Buhari ordered the hit" - Farook Kperogi

" Buhari and his Fulani Islamic Cabal will continue to kill the sons and daughters of Zion" - Reno Omokri

" Cleric Murder, Nigeria on the way to Golgotha" - Vanguard Editorial

HYPOCRITES

1 Like

Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Buckeyemedia1: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
loosecanon50:
Which one is 2 christian soldiers. They should have just said 2 soldiers. This country, only God will help us. RIP sheik
If your conscience is not prejudiced with guilty conscience, where did you read Christian Soldiers?
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Christistruth00: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fake News Website

How can a National Daily not have a Phone Number and Head office Address?

Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Viscuz: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Christistruth00:

Fake News Website

How can a National Daily not have a Phone Number and Head office Address?

Lol fake news .

so phone number Is now important ?

If na Peter obi matter no more phone and address no be so ?
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Christistruth00: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Viscuz:

Lol fake news .

so phone number Is now important ?

If na Peter obi matter no more phone and address no be so ?

Yes Fake News Website

This is the list of accredited Nigerian Newspapers
https://nigerianfinder.com/nigerian-newspapers/
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Viscuz: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Christistruth00:

Yes Fake News Website

Pahahabahahah
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Christistruth00: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Viscuz: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by epondudu: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
JAMO84:
If the man was a Christian cleric, and the soldiers were Muslim:

" Yobe Cleric Murder, Part of Buhari's Islamization Agenda" - CAN

" Insecurity, Christians have Become Endangered species in Nigeria" - Kukah

" Fulani will continue to kill Christians and take over their lands" - Ortom

" Yobe Cleric Murder, My source at the Villa told me Buhari ordered the hit" - Farook Kperogi

" Buhari and his Fulani Islamic Cabal will continue to kill the sons and daughters of Zion" - Reno Omokri

" Cleric Murder, Nigeria on the way to Golgotha" - Vanguard Editorial

HYPOCRITES

Thank you.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by JAMO84: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
epondudu:

Thank you.
You're welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders / Patricia Etteh Graduates From Buckingham University / Corruption: Buhari Raises Prosecution Panel, Names Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.