Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami (22763 Views)

How Sheikh Goni Aisami Was Killed By Stranger He Assisted / Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by mightyhaze: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2022
...'after giving them a lift'

What a world
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by miftaudeen(m): 7:53am On Aug 21, 2022
jumper524:
2 Christian soldiers kills Islamic cleric?
Why does the media have to put things towards religious or tribal perspective?
Killer's are killers irrespective of religion and media houses should stop covering crime with religious umbrella.
If the headline is "two criminal soldiers kill and took away a cleric car" anything bad go happen?
Everyone in this forum has friends from opposite religion, stop fueling inner sentiment amongst them.

But when it happen in the other way you will be the first to comment Islamic terrorist

1 Like

Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by miftaudeen(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2022
loosecanon50:
Which one is 2 christian soldiers. They should have just said 2 soldiers. This country, only God will help us. RIP sheik

The truth is that 2 Christians soldiers killed Islamic scholar. Christians with hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Billygee2u: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Toneypen247:
What a country cry
a country of terrorists and armed robbers in uniforms securities.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Billygee2u: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2022
ForumNL:

I read he was killed by bandits not Christians
I don't know where you get your news from

Stop spreading false news
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Janaryla5: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Zgegge

Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Elidrisy20: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2022
loosecanon50:
Which one is 2 christian soldiers. They should have just said 2 soldiers. This country, only God will help us. RIP sheik
Nobody said 2 Christian soldiers, 80% of crime committed in this country, is committed by ppl in the uniform
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by midosky: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2022
I don't know why some of you just like bringing religious sentiment to cause problem
Those of you saying Christian soldiers.. Please where did you see it abi where did you read your own....
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by b2strike(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2022
From my analysis, this news is concocted by the police to fight the military.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Caseless: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2022
jumper524:
Killer's are killers irrespective of religion and media houses should stop covering crime with religious umbrella.
If the headline is "two criminal soldiers kill and took away a cleric car" anything bad go happen?
Everyone in this forum has friends from opposite religion, stop fueling inner sentiment amongst them.

Modified.

To all those quoting me calling me hypocrite, I'm a Muslim and why I share similar sentiment with you guys, I think it's necessary we make corrections from our side so people from other religion too can do same.

Back to the post and the media house that brought that headline, you've succeeded in creating more divisions to the extent that even my Muslim brothers are blasting me for saying the obvious.
Please I urge both Muslims and Christians to condemn in totality the media platform that brought this sentiment and not me.i love you all.
All you need to do is to reverse the incident - 2 Muslim soldiers and a bishop and see what you'd come out with and then you'd imagine what CAN and Christians will be saying. That's the reality.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by jumper524(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2022
Caseless:
All you need to do is to reverse the incident - 2 Muslim soldiers and a bishop and see what you'd come out with and then you'd imagine what CAN and Christians will be saying. That's the reality.
no doubt, I share Same sentiment with you but let's try and condemn in totality. I've even gone fought with opposite religion on this forum in the past cos of such sentiment but In my immediate society, everyman is just looking for the next meal including the religious leaders who uses such information to create ethnic sentiment.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Positivepoint(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2022
ForumNL:

I read he was killed by bandits not Christians
I don't know where you get your news from

Stop spreading false news

He was killed by 2 christian soldiers he gave lift too.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by WhizdomXX(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
this goes a long way to show how biased and myopic you guys are.....you wouldn't say a word if the caption labeled them as muslims ..but hypocrite...when the media was busy speaking ill of Islam you guys were clapping and now wants to cover the sin of your brethrens... shameless xtians
Christains.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by WhizdomXX(m): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2022
JAMO84:
If the man was a Christian cleric, and the soldiers were Muslim:

" Yobe Cleric Murder, Part of Buhari's Islamization Agenda" - CAN

" Insecurity, Christians have Become Endangered species in Nigeria" - Kukah

" Fulani will continue to kill Christians and take over their lands" - Ortom

" Yobe Cleric Murder, My source at the Villa told me Buhari ordered the hit" - Farook Kperogi

" Buhari and his Fulani Islamic Cabal will continue to kill the sons and daughters of Zion" - Reno Omokri

" Cleric Murder, Nigeria on the way to Golgotha" - Vanguard Editorial

HYPOCRITES
Abeg oo don't leave me. Omokri won't add fulani islamic cabal when his new paymaster is one of them . He's the real hypocrite.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2022
loosecanon50:

mmmmh so why do they kill the man ? this story does not make sense !

how much is the car sef!

CHRISTIAN soldiers
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Harpyeagle(m): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2022
Truthday:
The hypocritic Christians won't find anything wring with this. But, if it was a muslim.

You'll start hearing all sort of insults against Islam. Bastards hypicrites who will not die well. Foolish people.

Hypocrisy runs on blood of all Christians and jews they're all the same.

U guys like using this line of argument on this forum without thinking it through.
The real problem has been that when muslim/fulani terrorists kill they go scott free because their brothers are on top. As u can even see from this news. The soldiers in question have already been arrested. When last did u see a news of muslim/fulani killing a christian get arrested. Even after so much complaining online we get a faked/staged arrest that is immediately followed by a pardon for "repentance" or a weird jail break. Pls stop using this line. What's hypocritical if the perpetrators have been arrested?
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Abbertee2: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2022
The title should be “two christians soldiers murder islamic cleric “
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Okoroawusa: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2022
Shame on you Christians and Muslims here.
You see why I am happy as an Atheist? I don't carry the moral burden most of you carry and I am living my life to the fullest.

A crime was committed and all you are arguing here is the religion of the perpetrators.

Nonsense and religion!!!
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by mod9: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2022
Channels TV reported this news this morning and I watched it live . The cleric was trailed in a bus by the killers and they are not soldiers neither are they christians. quo author=Positivepoint post=115902748]

https://dailynigerian.com/soldiers-arrested-killing-yobe/

[/quote]
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by ManirBK: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2022
lalasticlala this is not good o
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by H9ice: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2022
loosecanon50:

So, you don't want their religion mentioned because they are christians, after all they are carrying out "Jesus message"...
I wish you have this reserve for others.

It would been rain of insult on Prophet Muhammed and Islam now had they been Muslims.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by H9ice: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2022
jumper524:

Modified.

To all those quoting me calling me hypocrite, I'm a Muslim and why I share similar sentiment with you guys, I think it's necessary we make corrections from our side so people from other religion too can do same.

Back to the post and the media house that brought that headline, you've succeeded in creating more divisions to the extent that even my Muslim brothers are blasting me for saying the obvious.
Please I urge both Muslims and Christians to condemn in totality the media platform that brought this sentiment and not me.i love you all.

Let their religion be mentioned.. no need to hide the truth... This is the same hatred I came across with one Igbo Christian known as Patric as at 2018...

We passed our night in Benue due to night fall ... In the morning while continue the journey out vehicle left him behind in the pack in the bid to force the driver to return to the pack to pick him I told the driver the said Patrick is my brother.. not minding he was a Christian and even an Igbo...
But how did he paid me..... Religious sentiment and hatred... I wonder if he would spare my life had there been chance to harm us ....
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by abeldachung2(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2022
Do the needful, Let Justice preveal
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by Quaddafi29: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2022
I see why they were speedily arrested, do you?
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by gloryman91: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2022
loosecanon50:

If it were to be vice versa you won't becomplaining .
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by gloryman91: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2022
So sad, people meant to protect us killing bcoz sentiments.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by liasmiram2567: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
fabianiyobosa:

If it was Muslim soldiers, they will plainly say they were soldiers or call them bandits. They could even justify the killing by saying the cleric committed blasphemy.

Liar, hypocrite. You know the truth but you are just a nasty pretender.If the soldiers were Muslims the press would have emphasised there Muslimness.
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by OLUFUNK(f): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
U are the one confusing urself. Pls check urself before constituting another thing on this platform
Re: 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami by delishpot: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Truthday:
The hypocritic Christians won't find anything wring with this. But, if it was a muslim.

You'll start hearing all sort of insults against Islam. Bastards hypicrites who will not die well. Foolish people.

Hypocrisy runs on blood of all Christians and jews they're all the same.

Maybe if the soldiers had shouted Jesus Akubaru while murdering him and stealing from him they would have linked it to religiius intolerance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Government Convoy Causes Accident In Lagos, 2 killed, Many Injured / Seyi Makinde On Lagos & 2023: APC Should Be Ready For Eviction In Lagos / Friday Osanebi Gives His Aides A Duplex And New Car. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.