Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her (2354 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding Shares Love Story / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by Febewa: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2022
Nigerian lady shares love message her gateman sent to her telling her he has feelings for her

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by jazon(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by Waterlilly: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2022
twitter stories

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by brosom(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2022
Whether her gate man, driver or her shoe shiner, she's simply enjoying the attention irrespective of where's coming from.

Women love attention so much, it boast their pride and elevate their value/self worth which sometimes makes some of them to misbehave if not well handled..

But I pity the poor guy Sha, he's in for emotional cruise for a lifetime. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by Waterlilly: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2022
Peter18:
100 PERCENT VISA AVAILABLE (GUARANTEED)
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by God1000(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2022
There's nothing wrong in that, he's a man and he has feelings
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by toujurs: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2022
Twitter girls with their fake clout.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by neonly: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2022
Guy man wan cash out I love his courage sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2022
If it's coming from Twitter naa Twitter story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by Moneyboyz: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2022
I believe he has seen another work elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by Febewa: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Lmao! chai brother
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by flames007(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Men be mixing business and pleasure until go broke and jobless. SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by Rexymania(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
You're too playful and close to him
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by LINSAR: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rexymania:
You're too playful and close to him

Do you need to be playful with someone before feelings can develop?
Or do I still need to tell you that mere seeing someone even for the first time can spark interest?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by wunderkindkayod(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
lipsrsealed A wise man once told me " It's better for a human to believe Lai Mohammed, than Twitter story" (180ad San Luis)
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by rtdCivilservant: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
To all those commenting up there, are u people trying to tell me that u believed this story? Anyone that believed it, I really pity for that person.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by Authoreety: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Who ever believes this is dumber than Nigerian president
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her by Masturbator2020: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
brosom:
Whether her gate man, driver or her shoe shiner, she's simply enjoying the attention irrespective of where's coming from.

Women love attention so much, it boast their pride and elevate their value/self worth which sometimes makes some of them to misbehave if not well handled..

But I pity the poor guy Sha, he's in for emotional cruise for a lifetime. undecided
She does not own the house. They rented there. She confirmed it in one of her replies when someone ask her to fire the gate man.

(1) (Reply)

What Should A Man Who Can't Go 3 Round Do? / According To My Research, Nigerian Girls Are The Most Entitled To Men / (video)nursing Mother Causes A Stir Online Over The Way She Breastfeeds Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.