Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus (30508 Views)

PDP Crisis Takes New Twist With Secondus Suspension / Wike: PDP Can’t Win 2023 Presidency With Secondus-Led NWC In Charge / Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:28am On Aug 22, 2022
Scamigbowoman:
This man what to crush his fellow Igbo man.... Igbo vs IGBO - WEED

What about those Igbo criminals In Lagos stealing and robbing people??

you wan start wetin you no fit finish
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Parachoko: 6:43am On Aug 22, 2022
Anndrew:
Now,I can understand why that Alaye curse u,ur children and ur family..Just pray it doesn't come to pass..After APC 7 and half yrs of being in power and you still what them to continue,am sorry to say..Na instant dead for firing squad direct..some people are so wicked,cruel and inhumane.no conscience....evil shall not prevail
I don't expect much from lowlifes filled with hate like you and the guy you are talking about

Anybody that wants me to die, nah the person and him family go quench.

I have the right to support whoever I want.

The same Asiwaju haters have been abusing since 2015 because he was sideline by Buhari, is the same person una wan dey blame for Buhari failure? Is Tinubu the President of Nigeria or he is the finance minister or CBN Governor?

My support is for Asiwaju, none of the contestant come close to him in terms of achievement.

Obi failed as the Governor of Anambra State, what he couldn't do in Anambra, nah for Nigeria e go com perform magic?
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by mrksquare: 7:09am On Aug 22, 2022
CELEBRITIZ:

Because the uncle might poison him or hurt the father through the son

Can one be poison for merely greeting someone?
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Parachoko: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

APc is evil
Evil is APc
You have the right to your opinion.

As for me, my support for Asiwaju is Unshakable.

The only reason I won't vote for him is if he step down, then I will vote for Sowore.
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Anndrew(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't expect much from lowlifes filled with hate like you and the guy you are talking about

Anybody that wants me to die, nah the person and him family go quench.

I have the right to support whoever I want.

The same Asiwaju haters have been abusing since 2015 because he was sideline by Buhari, is the same person una wan dey blame for Buhari failure? Is Tinubu the President of Nigeria or he is the finance minister or CBN Governor?

My support is for Asiwaju, none of the contestant come close to him in terms of achievement.

Obi failed as the Governor of Anambra State, what he couldn't do in Anambra, nah for Nigeria e go com perform magic?
ur Cup of tea...swallow the curse in good faith....it will do u good..chatting with an urchin is waste of time...
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by asanausana91: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2022
CELEBRITIZ:

Oga , 2019, they agreed the power would go to the north . That's why no Southern governors and politicians contested against atiku In 2019. Atiku that has never won elections since 1992 will win?
Are you sure you are thinking straight. It's a normal reasoning. For equity justice and fairness, you can't allowed a northerner to rule after 8 years of buhari.
talking about contesting since 1992, How many times did Buhari contested?
Talking about a northerner contesting after Buhari 8 years, why did gej contested in 2011 knowinfully well that it is the time of a northerner.
The southerners were the first to break the south called agreement now they are crying.
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by stanisbaratheon: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2022
SmartyPants:

Don't get the issues confused.

Wike may be fighting for Southern rights for selfish motives, or not. That is irrelevant. Fighting a man who wants to free you from slavery just because he has selfish reasons for doing it--perhaps to advance his career, is the very definition of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

i.e ridiculous.

Rhetorics everywhere.

He may be fighting for southern rights for selfish motives you say. It's really tragic that you think this way. How you managed to put selfish and public interest in the same sentence is beyond me.

Deliver us from Slavery with selfish reasons you say. Is Rivers State free from his tyranny? You can't be said to be fighting for the people when you put yourself as the greatest beneficiary of the spoils of that fight. Wike is the worst thing that has happened to us as Rivers people since the return of democracy. You are free to argue that too.
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by ZombieTAMER: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2022
Parachoko:
You have the right to your opinion.
As for me, my support for Asiwaju is Unshakable.
The only reason I won't vote for him is if he step down, then I will vote for Sowore.

This is what we heard about Buhari APc in 2019…

enjoy your suffering Nigeria
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Parachoko: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

This is what we heard about Buhari APc in 2019…

enjoy your suffering Nigeria

Nah so people dey talk about Obi in 2022.
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by nairamaniac: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2022
ZUBY77:
Those of you blaming WIKE are really stuppid.

WIKE asked that since Atiku bought presidential candidate, PDP chairman must resign and return to the south. Is this too much to ask?

Since Atiku bought

Didn't wike also buy the same ticket bought still lost out to Atiku?
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by ZUBY77(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2022
nairamaniac:

Since Atiku bought

Didn't wike also buy the same ticket bought still lost out to Atiku?

How does that change what I said?
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by nairamaniac: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2022
ZUBY77:

How does that change what I said?

It changes everything about what you said.

They bought bought(which is illegal). So don't make one more credible than the other, cos he lost.
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by ASAPFERG1: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

What about Peter Obi, is he not a threat to Tinubu's chances of winning? grin
it is either tinubu wins, or we divide Nigeria
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by shortIGBOman: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
it is either tinubu wins, or we divide Nigeria

We will rather allow Tinubu or a Ghanian rule this Country. Than to allow an IGBO Man rule. That can never happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party / Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos / Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.