Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion (33261 Views)

The Roundtable Lekki 2023 Is Here Again. / What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) / The Biggest Online Discussion Forum In Ghana Goes Live.check it out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by ahnie: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hello wonderful ladies,good pm to ya all.

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by ahnie: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Strictly for ladies alone,if you re residence in asaba,pls go to anwai road senator nwaoboshi office opposite midland clinic for empowerment,pls go with your PVC.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
ahnie:

Welcome, ma...we're pleased to have you here. cheesy

We look forward to reading your beautiful contributions.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by ahnie: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Welcome, ma...we're pleased to have you here. cheesy

We look forward to reading your beautiful contributions.
Thanks Tinkerbell noliaa

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
ahnie:
Thanks Tinkerbell noliaa

You and your fine fine nicknames, lol...
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by kkins25(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You and your fine fine nicknames, lol...
No be only thinkerbell na snowdudu nolia. sad sad
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
ahnie:

Welcome Mama Ahnie. kiss

I don try to call your number since yesterday evening, e dey switched off.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Alexaonfleek: 7:04am On Aug 22, 2022
folake4u:
I welcome all the Nairaland ladies to this Roundtable Discussion. kiss

This thread is for chitchats, everything feminine, friendships, money-making opportunities(if any), useful information, and general discussions.

Shall we, Ladies? wink

Cc: Magnoliaa
Persephone1
Pocohantas
Cococandy
ahnie
Geminita
Alexaonfleek
mysticgal
Klass99
Farfalla
AmazonTopaz
geekybabe
Ishilove

Please tag other females. Thank you. cheesy

RULE 1: No lady should mention a male on the thread and if a male comments, he should be ignored.
kiss kiss kiss
Supporting this thread with a million dollar worth of pink pills

6 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2022
folake4u:
I have a really good handwriting.
My parents handwritings are just there, very legible though.

My dad particularly loves my handwriting and would make me write something for him even when there are other people available to do so cheesy

grin grin When I was in primary school, I LOVE giving my exercise notes to my own Dad to write my names, class, date and all of that on it for me. Then for the textbooks I wrap with old calenders, too, he'll write my names on it, including on all my writing materials. Everybody will now be admiring the calligraphy and I'll be feeling proud.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin When I was in primary school, I LOVE giving my exercise notes to my own Dad to write my names, class, date and all of that on it for me. Then for the textbooks I wrap with old calenders, too, he'll write my names on it, including on all my writing materials. Everybody will now be admiring the calligraphy and I'll be feeling proud.

It was my Mum I gave my exercise notes to write all my details on for me.
Yesss! I used old calendars to wrap mine.

There's one paint company that always gave Pops plenty free calendars and it's ALWAYS so fineeeee. I always wrapped my books with that calendar brand.
Come to think of it, I've never seen my parents buy calendar before. grin grin

Nice. Your Dad's handwriting must be really beautiful. cheesy

When I was younger and didn't have money, on my parents marriage anniversary, I simply cut out cardboard paper and wrote nice stuffs in it using Board marker. My mum ABSOLUTELY loved it. kiss

As for me,I monetized my handwriting skills. I wrote notes for people and they paid me.
Even in Uni, people used to collect my note and book ahead to copy, especially the old folks, them go come dash me money ontop or buy me food. cheesy

There was one woman who has a photocopy shop in my school faculty, Mama Nikki, she'd had seen my notes in her shop severally before she finally met me and she said she made extra money from photocopying my notes and selling to students because it was that fine.

Coming to NLS, when I was contesting elections, we were told to write a handwritten introductory letter about ourselves and submit to the Student Affairs office.
Small task!!! I settled down and crested on the foolscap sheet my best handwriting styles. When I went to submit it at the office, the woman in charge was so pleased and she went round showing the other staff my handwriting.

To be honest oh, this handwriting is my lifesaver in exams. I fit write rubbish or not read for exam, the handwriting dey give me small mark grin grin grin
When people are praying that the examiner should see what they wrote in their exam script, my own prayer na make God allow the examiner to love my handwriting and favour me say I try. cheesy

My late grandma used to tease me that my handwriting is finer than me. grin

I would love to perfect my calligraphy skills sha.
I heard that there are some virtual jobs that you'd listen to online lectures and the students will pay you for making notes from such lectures and it must be handwritten.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2022
folake4u:
It was my Mum I gave my exercise notes to write all my details on for me.
Yesss! I used old calendars to wrap mine.

There's one paint company that always gave Pops plenty free calendars and it's ALWAYS so fineeeee. I always wrapped my books with that calendar brand.
Come to think of it, I've never seen my parents buy calendar before. grin grin

I don't know the paint company, but I know about these kind of souvenirs or household items from companies. Some might be calenders, some might be jotters, some might be openers... e go come plentyyyyyyyyyyy cheesy. Like, you wouldn't even remember the last time your parents bought some items in the home (with their monies) again. There's this particular unique A4 paper brand I used to take from a friend's house too. That paper is synonymous with her place, lol. cheesy cheesy

Nice. Your Dad's handwriting must be really beautiful. cheesy

It is. smiley

As for me,I monetized my handwriting skills. I wrote notes for people and they paid me.
Even in Uni, people used to collect my note and book ahead to copy, especially the old folks, them go come dash me money ontop. cheesy

See cash-out strategy shaa... kai. Be like I should be doing this too o... but omo, I no dey write again. Writing notes for class just come tire me these days. I'm too lazy to follow through with it, and my heart no go allow me sell am sef. embarassed I'd rather dash it out.

My late grandma used to tease me that my handwriting is finer than me. grin

Your grandmum must have been a savage! Wtf. grin
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2022
folake4u:
I would love to perfect my calligraphy skills sha.
I heard that there are some virtual jobs that you'd listen to online lectures and the students will pay you for making notes from such lectures and it must be handwritten.

Wow ... okayyy, this sounds awesome. Tell me more. Are you interested in it or what?
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I don't know the paint company, but I know about these kind of souvenirs or household items from companies. Some might be calenders, some might be jotters, some might be openers... e go come plentyyyyyyyyyyy cheesy. Like, you wouldn't even remember the last time your parents bought some items in the home (with their monies) again. There's this particular unique A4 paper brand I used to take from a friend's house too. That paper is synonymous with her place, lol. cheesy cheesy

It is. smiley

See cash-out strategy shaa... kai. Be like I should be doing this too o... but omo, I no dey write again. Writing notes for class just come tire me these days. I'm too lazy to follow through with it, and my heart no go allow me sell am sef. embarassed I'd rather dash it out.

Your grandmum must have been a savage! Wtf. grin

The paint company is Fine Coat Company.

I love souvenirs from companies eh especially the jotters. You know it!!!! E dey plentyyyyyyyyyy ehn. Likeeee! I don't even remember the last time my parents bought some household items with their money again. grin

What's the name of the a4 brand please? Do you still remember it?

Lmao. I made money in secondary school and Uni sha. grin
Same here too oh.I nor too dey write again. undecided Technology has made things a bit easier but because I like reading hard copies of books, I try my best to keep writing.

My grandma was savage mehn. grin
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Wow ... okayyy, this sounds awesome. Tell me more. Are you interested in it or what?

I am interested in it oh. I don't know much about it sha,it was my friend that was just telling me in passing.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2022
folake4u:
There was one woman who has a photocopy shop in my school faculty, Mama Nikki, she'd had seen my notes in her shop severally before she finally met me and she said she made extra money from photocopying my notes and selling to students because it was that fine.

Famed for a beautiful handwriting. grin I can imagine all these YouTube Nollywood channels or the children's books we read with titles like, "Folake, the brilliant Girl" or "Folake, the Girl with the most beautiful Handwriting" or "Blessed Hands" or "The Magic Golden Hand/Pen/Paper."

Coming to NLS, when I was contesting elections, we were told to write a handwritten introductory letter about ourselves and submit to the Student Affairs office.
Small task!!! I settled down and crested on the foolscap sheet my best handwriting styles. When I went to submit it at the office, the woman in charge was so pleased and she went round showing the other staff my handwriting.

Opoorr. Be like I go like to feast my eyes on this your handwriting o. cheesy cheesy

To be honest oh, this handwriting is my lifesaver in exams. I fit write rubbish or not read for exam, the handwriting dey give me small mark grin grin grin
When people are praying that the examiner should see what they wrote in their exam script, my own prayer na make God allow the examiner to love my handwriting and favour me say I try. cheesy

See prayer, LMAO. But you are right. A legible, beautiful handwriting boosts one's marks with some lecturers. At least they wouldn't have to be straining to read what is written - extra stress.

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2022
Job Vacancies

1. HR Assistant

Qualifications
•BSC/HND in any Social Science-related course.
•6 months - a year of experience working in HR
•Must have a good knowledge of the usage of Microsoft Excel

Send CVs to joinus@ng.vivo.com using HR Assistant.

2. We are currently recruiting for HR Intern needed at office in Ikeja.

Should be willing to learn and have passion for HR profession.
Educational background in Psychology, International relation or any social science course

CV to be sent to adetuaseronke@yahoo.com

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2022
folake4u:
I am interested in it oh. I don't know much about it sha,it was my friend that was just telling me in passing.

Boya if you guys talk about it and you know more, abeg, post update here.

folake4u:
The paint company is Fine Coat Company.

Oh, okay. smiley

I love souvenirs from companies eh especially the jotters. You know it!!!! E dey plentyyyyyyyyyy ehn. Likeeee! I don't even remember the last time my parents bought some household items with their money again. grin

You gerrittt. grin

What's the name of the a4 brand please? Do you still remember it?

Ahh... I no remember o. I will ask her, and get back to you.

Lmao. I made money in secondary school and Uni sha. grin
Same here too oh.I nor too dey write again. undecided Technology has made things a bit easier but because I like reading hard copies of books, I try my best to keep writing.

That is it for me. Every since I started using an Android phone, I've been trying to keep my physical writing habit. It's still not coming easy. I cannot remember the last time I held a novel. That reminds me! I have a bookseller's number... I've been meaning to message him and buy some hard copies. grin grin E dey always skip my mind. I'm reaching out now.

Are you into writing fiction or articles?

My grandma was savage mehn. grin

I can imagine... cheesy cheesy I'm sorry about the loss.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Famed for a beautiful handwriting. grin I can imagine all these YouTube Nollywood channels or the children's books we read with titles like, "Folake, the brilliant Girl" or "Folake, the Girl with the most beautiful Handwriting" or "Blessed Hands" or "The Magic Golden Hand/Pen/Paper."

Opoorr. Be like I go like to feast my eyes on this your handwriting o. cheesy cheesy

See prayer, LMAO. But you are right. A legible, beautiful handwriting boosts one's marks with some lecturers. At least they wouldn't have to be straining to read what is written - extra stress.

Maggie abeg,it's not the most beautiful handwriting jor. E just dey legible and clear. cheesy

cheesy cheesy

Ehen na. Good handwriting dey give good grades oh. People don't know. Some invilgilators are not patient to read what someone wrote especially if the handwriting nor clear. Having a good writing skill boost your chances more.

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Boya if you guys talk about it and you know more, abeg, post update here.

Oh, okay. smiley

You gerrittt. grin

Ahh... I no remember o. I will ask her, and get back to you.

That is it for me. Every since I started using an Android phone, I've been trying to keep my physical writing habit. It's still not coming easy. I cannot remember the last time I held a novel. That reminds me! I have a bookseller's number... I've been meaning to message him and buy some hard copies. grin grin E dey always skip my mind. I'm reaching out now.

Are you into writing fiction or articles?

I can imagine... cheesy cheesy I'm sorry about the loss.

No wahala. I will post when I get clarifications.

Alright. Thank you very much.

Lol I can relate. Having an Android phone changed my writing habit and it's really not easy.

The last time I held a novel I bought with my money was in Uni till I came to Abuja and started attending a Bookclub with my friend. It helped me actually. Nothing beats the smell of paperback novels, not all those soft copies wey dey stress my eyes. Tchewww! angry

You should reach out to him biko. There's this adventure fiction takes one to that is unexplainable.

When I was much younger, I used to write fiction,I even had a manuscript. Not anymore sha. Adulthood happened.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2022
Mango, I was just scrolling through my LinkedIn feed and typed "Note Taker" and "Handwriting jobs".
See what I saw.

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Farfalla(f): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2022
folake4u:
I welcome all the Nairaland ladies to this Roundtable Discussion. kiss

This thread is for chitchats, everything feminine, friendships, money-making opportunities (if any), useful information, and general discussions.

Shall we, Ladies? wink

Farfalla

Please tag other females. Thank you. cheesy

** grabs chair cool

3 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Klass99(f): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2022

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2022
Klass99:
Luther Vandross & Janet Jackson said the best things in life are free and I agree with them cheesy.

So, if you are looking to improve your health and fitness, finances, IELTS scores or seeking scholarship and work opportunities, stay tuned for absolutely free online resources which have been immensely helpful to me over the years.

I need to work up the energy to re-type all that was lost, I'll update shortly. Please don't quote me to avoid making the thread unnecessarily long at this point. Cheers

I get coconut head. I go quote anybody.

We are here for the length of the thread. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Klass99:
Luther Vandross & Janet Jackson said the best things in life are free and I agree with them cheesy.

So, if you are looking to improve your health and fitness, finances, IELTS scores or seeking scholarship and work opportunities, stay tuned for absolutely free online resources which have been immensely helpful to me over the years.

kiss kiss kiss Fifty blessings and more to you, dear, for this great voluntary help. I can't wait for this.

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
folake4u:
Mango, I was just scrolling through my LinkedIn feed and typed "Note Taker" and "Handwriting jobs".
See what I saw.

Woah... e come pack requirements like this? Welp. Maybe some other time sha or as time goes on, because like this I don't even have a resume or CV... and speaking of which, I think I should begin to like draft it now? Pending my graduation.

The last time I held a novel I bought with my money was in Uni till I came to Abuja and started attending a Bookclub with my friend. It helped me actually. Nothing beats the smell of paperback novels, not all those soft copies wey dey stress my eyes. Tchewww! angry

These are still very recently. cheesy Nothing, nothing beats the smell and the experience.

@bolded, that's such a nice idea, and habit to pick up. Well done.

When I was much younger, I used to write fiction,I even had a manuscript. Not anymore sha. Adulthood happened.

cry This almost happened to me sha. Thank God for what God said, lol. I feel it usually take a great deal if effort for one to drag oneself back and over to that place. I guess my zeal for actually becoming a successful, bestselling author overweighs my comfort and the feeling of not doing what I want to do. I still have very high hopes for a writing career- as a novelist. smiley
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Farfalla(f): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Klass99:

Thanks a lot Klass. cool

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Klass99:

No paid subscription or membership fees required, all you'll need is data to access the information provided. I won't be sharing any links to avoid being banned by the antispam bot again, inserting links to each site earned me a ban yesterday. You'll have to Google each resource and take it from there.

I need to work up the energy to re-type all that was lost, I'll update shortly. Please don't quote me to avoid making the thread unnecessarily long at this point. Cheers

YAYYYY!! Thank you Klass.

Seven blesses to you. kiss
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Woah... e come pack requirements like this? Welp. Maybe some other time sha or as time goes on, because like this I don't even have a resume or CV... and speaking of which, I think I should begin to like draft it now? Pending my graduation.

These are still very recently. cheesy Nothing, nothing beats the smell and the experience.

@bolded, that's such a nice idea, and habit to pick up. Well done.

cry This almost happened to me sha. Thank God for what God said, lol. I feel it usually take a great deal if effort for one to drag oneself back and over to that place. I guess my zeal for actually becoming a successful, bestselling author overweighs my comfort and the feeling of not doing what I want to do. I still have very high hopes for a writing career- as a novelist. smiley

Lmao. E pack requirements, my dear.

I also saw some Handwriting jobs on Upwork yesterday too that are way simpler.

Yes, you can start drafting out your CV, doesn't matter if you haven't graduated yet.
I started developing mine since 300level.

Lol, yes it's recent. Nothing beats the smell and experience, my dear. You sabi! cheesy

I wish you success in your career as a high flying novelist. The J.K. Rowling and Chimamanda Adichie of our time. kiss

PS: The Handwriting job on Upwork.

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
folake4u:
Yes, you can start drafting out your CV, doesn't matter if you haven't graduated yet.
I started developing mine since 300level.

Sure. I'll begin working on it.

I wish you success in your career as a high flying novelist. The J.K. Rowling and Chimamanda Adichie of our time. kiss

kiss ❤ Thank you, dear.

PS: The Handwriting job on Upwork.

Ohhh... this looks relatively easy. Very easy actually. cheesy This would be the type I can take... I no dey like things wey dey feel like say e heavy ontop my chest. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
smiley This sounds like it belongs in here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXoZLPSw8U8

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Sure. I'll begin working on it.

kiss ❤ Thank you, dear.

Ohhh... this looks relatively easy. Very easy actually. cheesy This would be the type I can take... I no dey like things wey dey feel like say e heavy ontop my chest. lipsrsealed

Alright no wahala.

You're welcome Mango. smiley

Lol. I swear, it's an easy job that I can do even while sleeping. grin
Wallahi,I nor like "hard tasks" wey go come dey gimme headache abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by ahnie: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
folake4u:

Welcome Mama Ahnie. kiss

I don try to call your number since yesterday evening, e dey switched off.
No vex,the phone see werin passam,he kuku crash.
But hopefully you can reach me tomorrow.
Howdy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply)

Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK / Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.