Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion (33084 Views)

The Roundtable Lekki 2023 Is Here Again. / What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) / The Biggest Online Discussion Forum In Ghana Goes Live.check it out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Magnoliaa:

We're in our queendom, and you're still firing bazooka to their base. grin grin Fear God o.

Reminds me of this girl... she was a regular on NL. I think she stays in Germany, and she has a VERY long hair. Even dedicated a whole thread to it, and yes, she's a feminist too. I can't remember her moniker.

Modified: It's fiery.y. I just confirmed it.
I used to enjoy her posts then. It’s been a while
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
cococandy:
It can be hard if you’re trying to do natural styles all the time. Like twist out, finger curls, wash and go etc. it takes all day to style and only last 2- 3 days. That’s why people give up easily. Who has time to style hair 2x a week?

I think this also depends on the hair and one's care of it. My braids (without attachment) last for a week without getting rough- and when it's a good hairdresser who plaited it too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
cococandy:
I used to enjoy her posts then. It’s been a while

Yeah, they were always very intelligent. I hope she's fine wherever she is.

cococandy:
God bless the wig makers and hair braiders grin

grin Delivering your favourite looks to you at your fingertips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Magnoliaa:

We're in our queendom, and you're still firing bazooka to their base. grin grin Fear God o.

As I should na. grin

Reminds me of this girl... she was a regular on NL. I think she stays in Germany, and she has a VERY long hair. Even dedicated a whole thread to it, and yes, she's a feminist too. I can't remember her moniker.

E dey make them sleep well at night na. I think I know her, trying to remember her name now.

Magnoliaa:

Asin. Very befitting.

That natural afro is goals too. But how exactly to make it long or what to do is what I'm having trouble figuring out now. embarassed

Coco na fine girl na. She was one of the first females that caught my attention when I registered.

I think we just need patience and nurturing. Ensure it doesn’t break unnecessarily. I have had minimal breakage since I transitioned.

A friend also advised me to wash my hair myself. I don’t know if it’s in my head, but ever since I started washing myself, it feels different and cleaner. After that I get a hairdresser to weave it without touching my edges much. I dumped my wigs, but now I am going back to them.

I also found out that sew-ins help too. That is the good old style of sewing weaves to cornrows. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
cococandy:
Thank you gorgeous. Look if it helps, you’re not alone. Let’s just say last week I considered going bald again. So that I could properly dye it honey blonde grin. (Long story but I’ve been trying to color it. it’s hard to get it to be the color I want except I use bleach; which I don’t really want to).

For now it’s been two years since the first Covid. That’s how long I’ve stopped messing with it.
So I wanna say in a year or two you’ll see a big change if you’re patient . I wish you good luck

Oh and what made me go natural is that when I relax my hair is really weak and breaks off too easily

Story of my life!

I’ll do my best… smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
pocohantas:
As I should na. grin

E dey make them sleep well at night na. I think I know her, trying to remember her name now.

Fiery.y. She has some other moniker too. Don't remember that one no more.

Coco na fine girl na. She was one of the first females that caught my attention when I registered.

No wonder the old-timer redpillers don't want to rest on her matter. cheesy 'Cause it seems she's become less active and more anonymous over the years, unlike in her early days. I used to wonder where all the trolls came from.

I think we just need patience and nurturing. Ensure it doesn’t break unnecessarily. I have had minimal breakage since I transitioned.

I think I'll religiously stick to braiding then. I do not like making my hair at all. Not even a for a bit. I just prefer to comb, pack. I wished I never even have to plait it at all, like 'till forever. But it's definitely going to start looking unkempt and breaking.

Ehen? Transition, you mean transitioning to afro?

A friend also advised me to wash my hair myself. I don’t know if it’s in my head, but ever since I started washing myself, it feels different and cleaner. After that I get a hairdresser to weave it without touching my edges much. I dumped my wigs, but now I am going back to them.

I also found out that sew-ins help too. That is the good old style of sewing weaves to cornrows. cheesy cheesy

Maybe it's all just how you feel about it, then again, I get that nothing is comparable to doing your own shii yourself. Washing, sweeping, cleaning. That way you will know whatever outcome you get is solely your doing.

Fixing, yeah. cheesy That works fine as well and just as good.

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Aug 29, 2022
Oh look who’s talking. Magnolia you will go like this shocked when you see poco.
pocohantas:

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by cococandy(f): 12:41am On Aug 29, 2022
I got old that’s what happened grin

Na grey hair and walking stick remain.
Magnoliaa:

it seems she's become less active and more anonymous over the years, unlike in her early days..
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 7:17am On Aug 29, 2022
cococandy:
Oh look who’s talking. Magnolia you will go like this shocked when you see poco.

A "mutual" friend once posted a video on his WhatsApp status and captioned it "poco... ddfgfjfgiugb." cheesy I've forgotten the rest of the message. But it was a Likee video and the lady was talking to men, hitting the screen repeatedly with her talon nails. I can't even remember if he confirmed to me it was her or not, but if that was her, then I've seen her in full, but if not, from the little covered pictures she posts on NL, I know she's beautiful.

I got old that’s what happened grin

Na grey hair and walking stick remain.

Even at that you'd still be a granny la hot. grin

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by cococandy(f): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

A "mutual" friend once posted a video on his WhatsApp status and captioned it "poco... ddfgfjfgiugb." cheesy I've forgotten the rest of the message. But it was a Likee video and the lady was talking to men, hitting the screen repeatedly with her talon nails. I can't even remember if he confirmed to me it was her or not, but if that was her, then I've seen her in full, but if not, from the little covered pictures she posts on NL, I know she's beautiful.

Even at that you'd still be a granny la hot. grin

Lol at talon fingers. She’s gorgeous. We love a witty pretty queen. Pepper dem with your looks and your smarts kind of queen cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2022
cococandy:
Lol at talon fingers. She’s gorgeous. We love a witty pretty queen. Pepper dem with your looks and your smarts kind of queen cheesy

Nobody better than kay.perry knows this first-hand. grin

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by cococandy(f): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Nobody better than kay.perry knows this first-hand. grin
at this point he probably enjoys it. Because I’ve never seen someone refuse to give up like him.

3 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Teespice(f): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2022
Good morning ladies.

6 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2022
Teespice:
Good morning ladies.

Good morning... pleased to have you here ❤.

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2022
cococandy:

grin grin grin
Magnoliaa:

A "mutual" friend once posted a video on his WhatsApp status and captioned it "poco... ddfgfjfgiugb." cheesy I've forgotten the rest of the message. But it was a Likee video and the lady was talking to men, hitting the screen repeatedly with her talon nails.grin

Nah. Definitely not me cheesy. I don’t have social media presence enough to do videos and all. Let alone one talking to me.

But yea, I am fine. Anyone that thinks I am lacking in that department is just consoling himself.

cococandy:
at this point he probably enjoys it. Because I’ve never seen someone refuse to give up like him.

Sure he does. Dude gets very restless when he is ignored. More restless when he sees anyone having a good time with me, something he has never been a beneficiary of. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2022
Teespice:
Good morning ladies.

Good morning, Teespice!

You are most welcome.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin grin

Nah. Definitely not me cheesy. I don’t have social media presence enough to do videos and all. Let alone one talking to me.

But yea, I am fine. Anyone that thinks I am lacking in that department is just consoling himself.

Sure he does. Dude gets very restless when he is ignored. More restless when he sees anyone having a good time with me, something he has never been a beneficiary of. grin
I can attest to the bolded grin I have seen your pictures countless times on 3 mutual friends' whatsapp status. You smile a lot too tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Teespice:
Good morning ladies.
Good morning ma'am
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Teespice(f): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Good morning... pleased to have you here ❤.

Thanks dear.

The thread is a breath of fresh air. Away from all the drama and noise.

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Teespice(f): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2022
pocohantas:

Good morning, Teespice!

You are most welcome.

Thank you dear.

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Teespice(f): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2022
Persephone1:
Good morning ma'am

Lmaoooo. I still be sisi oooo

Trust you are fine and kicking?
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2022
cococandy:
The Glorious grin

Ah Ma'am Coco.
We don't quote male monickers here.

Thank you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2022
Teespice:

Thanks dear.

The thread is a breath of fresh air. Away from all the drama and noise.

Welcome Ms. Teespice.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2022
Teespice:

Lmaoooo. I still be sisi oooo

Trust you are fine and kicking?
lol... @Sisi. You are welcome.

Im fine and kicking .smiley
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2022
Persephone1:
I can attest to the bolded grin I have seen your pictures countless times on 3 mutual friends' whatsapp status. You smile a lot too tongue

Thank you. Yes, I do. grin

But then, 3? I am not even sure I know that much “mutuals”.

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Ishilove: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2022
pocohantas:

With nice, high cheekbones.

Yels, I have seen your photo. Kurunbete. Short woman grin

Or maybe it was the camera angle undecided

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Ishilove: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2022
cococandy:

Oh and what made me go natural is that when I relax my hair is really weak and breaks off too easily
This life no balance. When I retouch, my hair starts reverting back to its natural state within two weeks. My mum always blamed the relaxers (even though I use extra strength) but I guess I just have naturally coarse. relaxer resistant hair.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:

With nice, high cheekbones.

Yels, I have seen your photo. Kurunbete. Short woman grin

Or maybe it was the camera angle undecided

Una sure say na me una dey see?
God abeg o! grin

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Ishilove: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2022
pocohantas:

Una sure say na me una dey see?
God abeg o! grin

Yes, you are the one aunty. Even when you cover your face here I can see the cheekbones peeking through your fingers smiley
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:

Yes, you are the one aunty. Even when you cover your face here I can see the cheekbones peeking through your fingers smiley

I don’t have high cheekbones, Ishi.
I am not short either. I showed this to my friend and we have agreed to start an investigation into who is impersonating me. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Thugnificent(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Persephone1:
lol... @Sisi. You are welcome.

Im fine and kicking .smiley
Good afternoon. I saw your mail which I've replied. But u didn't get back to me.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thugnificent:
Good afternoon. I saw your mail which I've replied. But u didn't get back to me.
Yes, i reached out concerning your second to last thread. Kindly give me a mention on another thread, i dont want to break the "no responding to male mention" rule any further.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply)

I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue / Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.