Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion (33139 Views)

The Roundtable Lekki 2023 Is Here Again. / What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) / The Biggest Online Discussion Forum In Ghana Goes Live.check it out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

I will jump and pass then.

Hahahahaha fear fear.

I also wanted to tint mine. There was one lady I met that was selling temporary dye for natural hair. She applied ox-blood colour of the dye. It was so fineeee!

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by begoniaa: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2022
BTW, I would love to marry a Neurosurgeon, it has been my teenage dream 

Tall, dark and handsome Neurosurgeon!

Mexican preferably !

Persphone1, Na Mexican you want? Oh, snap. It's good to see you're still holding on to your standards and never compromising sha, but na only this one no go make me want recommend spec wey match your other requirements for you o. grin

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
begoniaa:

Persphone1, Na Mexican you want? Oh, snap. It's good to see you're still holding on to your standards and never compromising sha, but na only this one no go make me want recommend spec wey match your other requirements for you o. grin
grin grin grin Lol.. nah my childhood dream ooo, I think it's because I grew up watching them sha lipsrsealed

Eh eh eh I can compromise if he is rich cheesy grin
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by begoniaa: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin grin Lol.. nah my childhood dream ooo, I think it's because I grew up watching them sha lipsrsealed

Eh eh eh I can compromise if he is rich cheesy grin

grin grin On the rich part, all I will say is that he's comfortable.

That must have been a flex. Soo you have interest in that field too niyen?
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by doggedfighter(f): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2022
Anyone here knows why Ooni of Ife is marrying evey week now ?

One wife every weekend. Beautiful high flying ladies .

What's going on ?

I am just curious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by doggedfighter(f): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2022
folake4u:

Hahahahaha fear fear.

I also wanted to tint mine. There was one lady I met that was selling temporary dye for natural hair. She applied ox-blood colour of the dye. It was so fineeee!

Show me the pack of the temporary colour. I need it, please.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by doggedfighter(f): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2022
bukatyne:

You can also try the greenhouse effect 2 or 3 times a week: Apply extra virgin olive oil to wet hair and cover with a Plastic cap/nylon etc overnight then apply leave -in conditioner/moisturizer/cream and style in the morning.

It would make your hair much softer over time.

Is this same as the one they use as annointing oil here ?
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2022
doggedfighter:

Show me the pack of the temporary colour. I need it, please.

It's been over 4-5years I saw it oh. I can't even remember it again.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Klass99(f): 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Romangalactic(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
thread opened since august & stil struggling tew gain traction at end of october.grin
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
doggedfighter:
Anyone here knows why Ooni of Ife is marrying evey week now ?

One wife every weekend. Beautiful high flying ladies .

What's going on ?

I am just curious

Just seeing this. Seems he is marrying all his ex-girlfriends, lol. One of them posted a throw back picture with him. Meaning no be today she know am. I find it strange that all of them are above 30 and almost 40. I thought kings do not marry that “old and experienced”. I understand for the women, but him- a king? The seventh wonder of modern Nigeria. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by doggedfighter(f): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Just seeing this. Seems is marrying all his ex-girlfriends, lol. One of them posted a throw back picture with him. Meaning no be today she know am. I find it strange that all of them are above 30 and almost 40. I thought kings do not marry that “old and experienced”. I understand for the women, but him- a king? The seventh wonder of modern Nigeria. grin

Wonderful !

Ooni is enjoying. cheesy

It's broke and poor boys promoting tear rubber and tight pu.ssy talk.

Men that worth their salt , go for experienced women as evident in weddings and relationships around me here.

These boys will say avoid University girls but at the same time say avoid ladies in their late 20s and above madness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
doggedfighter:

Wonderful !

Ooni is enjoying. cheesy

It's broke and poor boys promoting tear rubber and tight pu.ssy talk.

Men that worth their salt , go for experienced women as evident in weddings and relationships around me here.

These boys will say avoid University girls but at the same time say avoid ladies in their late 20s and above madness.

It is really strange and I wonder why they are not even pushing that agenda. I saw the profile of a wife born in 1982. 82!??!! Isn’t that 40 years?

I have noticed that Ooni has a spec. He likes them mature with open eyes. Minus the prophetess and his first wife, from Wuruola downwards na serious omo wobes. grin

Na confusion dey worry these ones. You don’t want liability, you still no want mature working women. You get money when you young, you wey be man? Lol!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by doggedfighter(f): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
pocohantas:

It is really strange and I wonder why they are not even pushing that agenda. I saw the profile of a wife born in 1982. 82!??!! Isn’t that 40 years?

I have noticed that Ooni has a spec. He likes them mature with open eyes. Minus the prophetess and his first wife, from Wuruola downwards na serious omo wobes. grin

Na confusion dey worry these ones. You don’t want liability, you still no want mature working women. You get money when you young, you wey be man? Lol!

Exactly !
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
I am not a hungry girl, but my dear boys, you will send transport money, hairdo money and upkeep money. I am self-sufficient, but if you are mine, I don't even need to ask you, you should have the sense to take them as your burden.

Isn't that the burden of masculinity again? To provide for the female as long as his ego is constantly shined and she continues to revel in her femininity? grin

This is 2022, I don't even argue about these kinda stale and repetitive topics because outside of here, I can't relate. grin

Women, follow and date men who have a sense of responsibility. Date men who are intuitive and assertive about your needs and if you're lucky, your vanities inclusive. Men, who before you ask, have done it. Men who you don't need to ask for things before they get them done. Men who are thoughtful and sensitive to your worries. Men who are premium and assume the provider role without complaints. Men who care and prioritise your welfare, for when you are on a man's priority list, you are gold and will be cherished. Date a man who is kind, generous and has a high opinion of women.

Does he have a low opinion of women? Abort mission. Does he think he is doing you a favour by being with you? Abort mission. Listen babies, you aren't materialistic, they are outchea funding baby girls to Santorini and Maldives for summer vacations. If you doubt me, come to Ebeano and Blenco stores on the Island on weekends and see these men shop for "em girls raking into thousands while you as the resident wifey keep wasting her prayers on 'em disloyal boys. No baby, don't do that. Let his mama do that. cheesy

Be selfish, strategic and intentional about your associations with men. Stay wicked and never settle. The street is military. Nuff said.

Pinkpill 101.

Nice one Uyailncomparabl kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Teespice(f): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Na confusion dey worry these ones. You don’t want liability, you still no want mature working women. You get money

when you young, you wey be man? Lol!

Lmaoooo.

Reason why I open threads of that nature, read the first page, laugh so hard and leave.

Same boys who will do everything possible to impress the girl they are wooing not to talk of the ones they are already dating.

Abegi, make them cry babies sing me another chorus.

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by cococandy(f): 4:34am On Nov 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

pocohantas:

They want a fresh girl in her early 20s (some would go for teens if it weren’t illegal in some places)
But at the same time, this freshie needs to have her own money, not be a liability and not be materialistic.

Meaning the only way for her to have gotten that is through family wealth.

Why not just come out and say you want to marry into a wealthy family? Is it because they’ve coined a term (gold digger) for that and they don’t want to referenced by the same terms they’ve made?

6 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by reddingtonblack: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2022
cococandy:

They want a fresh girl in her early 20s (some would go for teens if it weren’t illegal in some places)
But at the same time, this freshie needs to have her own money, not be a liability and not be materialistic.

Meaning the only way for her to have gotten that is through family wealth.

Why not just come out and say you want to marry into a wealthy family? Is it because they’ve coined a term (gold digger) for that and they don’t want to referenced by the same terms they’ve made?

Your mentality just buttress you can only take a child from a shithole but shithole mentality away from the child.
if despite exposure you still think, the only way for a gurl to get rich in her 20s is thru family wealth ... aunty i shame for you o
what about emmauella, ayra starr, uche pedro, damilola solesi are they not young and making there own money.

does money making have age or gender limit, does innovation & ideas bear age & gender limit.
if men want young independent & ladies why deem it M.I, if naija gurlz are not truly what mosdii call them

Seun its a shame what pocohantas as reduced nairaland mods to, i just hope mrs osewa herself enjoys same privilege. smh

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Klass99(f): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
smiley

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by HolyMan12: 4:15am On Nov 05, 2022
Klass99:
Important Annoucement
If you have ever wanted a practical training in HR here is your opportunity and the good news is that it is free.
However, due to the volume of trainees you will have to register: https:///hripwithcoachenife5
It is a 13-15 week online HR program for HR professionals seeking to unlearn and relearn HR and non-HR professionals looking to switch careers.

Requirements:
Before signing up, ensure you have a PC, access to power, internet data, and 3 hours of your time once a week for 13 weeks straight.
Also, applicants must have a minimum of a http://B.Sc. or HND degree.
Please note that shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email.
Kindly share this information.
Thank you!

The only thing I know about HR is in their exceptional ability to treat people badly in the name of being their human resource managers.

Rubbish undecided
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 7:08am On Nov 05, 2022
Thank you for sharing @Klass99 kiss

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2022
I came across this (maybe insightful) thread on Twitter. And it is not necessarily pro- or anti- anything, but I think it offers a great reflective perspective on women's nature.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2022
-

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by kkins25(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I came across this (maybe insightful) thread on Twitter. And it is not necessarily pro- or anti- anything, but I think it offers a great reflective perspective on women's nature.
I owe you a beer!!! It's a private account.. sad

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pocohantas:

E good say una no dey carry that advice come my side because na serious violence go erupt.

I swear. cheesy

Na because say you don set precedence naw.

People will naturally approach people they think are easy-going, accessible and very open...not that it is a bad thing per se, but the other side be say, you go dey hear plenty plenty nonsense and yamayama sake of say you get soft, friendly nice heart.

I don't know why you (will) think I don't have sense enough to deal with some of my shii—except it's something really complex.

If others are saying and doing rubbish, and me too is exactly like that, let me see you come and call me out on it.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I swear. cheesy

Na because say you don set precedence naw.

People will naturally approach people they think are easy-going, accessible and very open...not that it is a bad thing per se, but the other side be say, you go dey hear plenty plenty nonsense and yamagata sake of say you get soft, friendly nice heart.

I don't know why you (will) think I don't have sense enough to deal with some of my shii—except it's something really complex.

If others are saying and doing rubbish, and me too is exactly like that, let me see you come and call me out on it.

There was this lady, I can’t even remember the username, but she had quite an eventful life. Naso them turn her to case study. Repent, do this, do that. She deactivated her account. There are people there that set out to update us, so it is understandable when you respond to them. There are others that are obviously using a pseudonym. They want their peace and privacy, let them be o.

Lol, they kuku know say I like wahala. grin

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
pocohantas:

There was this lady, I can’t even remember the username, but she had quite an eventful life. Naso them turn her to case study. Repent, do this, do that. She deactivated her account. There are people there that set out to update us, so it is understandable when you respond to them. There are others that are obviously using a pseudonym. They want their peace and privacy, let them be o.

Lol, they kuku know say I like wahala. grin

That is our own way of caring for people here, or so we think. cheesy

Rallying around them, bombarding them with questions, unnecessarily relating their issues to ours, dropping unsolicited advice here and there, etc. Lol.

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

That is our own way of caring for people here, or so we think. cheesy

Rallying around them, bombarding them with questions, unnecessarily relating their issues to ours, dropping unsolicited advice here and there, etc. Lol.

Maybe it is my head o, but e no good. These issues are personal and they should be allowed to rant. If story done too long, then the PM would suffice. But then, I do not think many of such people are looking for anyone to play Messiah. Like you said, they know what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Folake4u congratulations on joining the largest bar in Africa.
This is just a new beginning of better things to come may the legal profession immensely favour you.

Cheers to greater heights. cool

5 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Teespice(f): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2022
Congratulations Folake4u!!!!!

Its like I should start dancing Atilogwu where I am.

I am so happy months of reading has paid off. Please don't forget the pictures oooo.

Thank you in advance.

5 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2022
Teespice:
Congratulations Folake4u!!!!!

Its like I should start dancing Atilogwu where I am.

I am so happy months of reading has paid off. Please don't forget the pictures oooo.

Thank you in advance.

Lmaooooo. Thank you my senior colleague at the Bar! cheesy cheesy

Please dance oh. God did it!!!!

Ahhhhh that NLS showed me shege!!! Whatttttt!

Lmao. Thank you again. I will personally send the pictures to you. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (54) (Reply)

Truck Crushes 3 To Death In Uyo, Injures Many (Disturbing Photos) / Beware: Boko Haram Condom Is In Town. / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.